Is there anyway to play the game?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Is there anyway to play the game?

Postby Whiltinshplein » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:44 am

Hey y'all, it's 2023 and we know damn well that flash player is dead. HOWEVER, when I go here https://legendofkrystal.com/index.html and try to download LoK, it's a SFW file, otherwise flash. I was chillin' in my bed one day, and suddenly, memories about this game just started to pop inside my head, and I am desperate to replay it since. I looked through a lot of the forums, and couldn't find a guide to play it (unless my ADHD kicked in).

So, could anyone be able to guide me on how to download and play the game, step by step? Or is that not possible anymore. Thanks!
Whiltinshplein
Newly Registered

Re: Is there anyway to play the game?

Postby AUnstableGenerator » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:35 pm

Couple of ways!
Not sure if LOK is ruffle compatible, but this guide can help you find where to play it.
https://www.howtogeek.com/707830/how-to ... nd-beyond/

You could also try and find a copy of flash standalone player 32, as well as a the create projector swf file. The former lets you run swf file while the latter lets you convert swf files to exe files that come prepackaged with flash.
AUnstableGenerator
Newly Registered

Re: Is there anyway to play the game?

Postby Renara » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:36 pm

I actually set up a Ruffle test a while ago that lets you play the game in most browsers, you can play using the following links:

I really need to test against a newer version of Ruffle so I can put the links onto the main page. It's on the list of many, many things I still need to do though…
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Return to General