MLP: Lunar Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Lunar Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:25 pm

A simple but elegant royal dress is conjured into being and draped over you as Celestia smiles and nuzzles you first. "This will work on short notice. I'm sure Twilight's new friend Rarity would be happy to help though after the party her friend Pinkie Pie likely already has set up for your arrival with me in Ponyville. And don't worry, there's no stuffy nobles there."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:38 pm

I Raised an eyebrow at her and let out a Huff "Good, Cause if there was I'd probably throw them out the window." I snarked "So how do you wanna do this, Teleportation or Mist and Sunball or just fly?" I asked standing up and stretching, getting used to the dress and how it felt on my body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:14 am

The answer was provided rather immediately as you felt her and you flashing from the ruins of the royal castle back to Ponyville, appearing inside the main room of Twilight's library where Twilight was just rousing a Spike who looked a bit more femboy-esque then you were expecting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:39 am

I Smirked unable to give the chance up "Looks like you're girl is less innocent than I thought, She's already keeping a Dragon as a Sex Slave~" I sing songed with a teasing grin, my eyes sliding playfully around the Library.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Decided to do a roll to see how Spike responds to that x3 low was going to be he just gets very blushie and sputtery as does Twilight, high was going to have him get aroused as Luna basically calls out a fetish of his.

the roll was 19

Twilight spins around and starts sputtering at that, only to freeze as she sees that Spike is standing frigid and blushing brightly... but with a sizable bulge now from his draconic members trying to poke free of his form fitting shorts he was wearing.

Celestia gives you a bemused expression and a look of 'what're you going to say next?'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:27 pm

I Hummed and Sat Down, magicing up some comfy and plush chairs for myself and my Sister, then letting my magic reach out, and change Twilight into a Sexy Dominatrix's outfit, and a Collection of toys near here "There you go, If you need anything else just ask, Show me what You've learned~ After All~ Last time a Guard Preformed badly at such acts we had to deal with what was basically a Small Rebellion~" I was Greatly Exaggerating but still~ "Plus my sister always did have a fetish for Watching~ And Doesn't she Deserve a show after tonight~?" I purred teasing her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:58 am

Twilight roll-8

Twilight squeaked and blushed even more, and while you could practically sense her own arousal and lust skyrocketing, she promptly went stiff as a board and passed out. The echo of a goat or sheep bleat added a surreal silliness to itself. Spike in the meantime was wide eyed and both his members had swollen a bit more as he stared at the sight of the Sexily outfitted Twilight.

Celestia, for her part, shook her head in bemusement and sat down besides you. "Seems that while a few things have changed for you, one thing remains constant dear Sister. A delight in messing with our little ponies."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:14 am

I let out a Laugh and Hummed "I don't know If she passed out from only this much~ have you been teaching her anything~?" I teased Clestia back with a Grin "Maybe I should cast a Few Fertility Boosters on her and send her into heat just so she'll loosen up~" I purred Fluttering my lashes to tease her "Honestly such poor teachings~ Maybe you should take responsibility and take her place with that dragon boi~ With how hard he is that just looks painful~" I laughed enjoying my teasing and messing for fun.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:37 pm

Now it was Celestia's turn to blush... but not for what you expected. She squirmed a bit and then gestured to Spike, who blushed just as bright but nodded. Within seconds, she was spreading her legs as she said, "S~Spike and I have had some... i~intimate occassions before. H~He very much enjoys being the submissive, and Twilight isn't... the best at getting the signals." She then moans as he starts to eat her out, and gives him a pat as she says,

"Spike, taste me for a bit, but then, be a good boi and pleasure my dear sister. She's been gone for a 1000 years after all... I'm half surprised a heat hasn't crashed down on her yet."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:53 pm

I Raised an Eyebrow at her "Do you really think me so Needy dear Sister...I Did Spend A Thousand Years going through heats with only myself, I'm pretty sure I went insane, or obtained Enlightenment or both?" I Shrugged playfully, before grinning "Plus, I prefer the Fairer sex, maybe With a few Spells~ to keep her awake, I'll take dear little Twilight for a Spin~? Or maybe I could instead intrude on her dreams and make myself at home there~" I purred with a giggle, While I was horny I was enjoying watching for right now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:28 pm

"Mhm... do be careful with dear Twilight. While she could certainly use opening up, she's also a somewhat cloistered little pony, mostly on her own intense love of study at least. Do be careful not to aaaaahhh~ g~go overboard." Celestia said, then added as she leaned over, her hips jerking and bucking a bit, "Y~You should s~still at least give his mouth a try... h~he is getting mmhm aa~ah, very good with that tongue of his."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:54 am

I Hummed "Maybe Later~ I want to dive into her dreams to see what she thinks of why she passed out~" I purred casting a spell that would keep Twilight Asleep before sighing and letting myself fade down down down~ and Slide into her dreams, wanting to see what they were about, and how I could mess with them~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Twilight's dream was... an exact replica of the library, where it seemed she was pacing back and forth, babbling to herself even as her tail remained hiked up and you could see she was actually naked, though she seemed unaware of this or the fact that naught juices were dribbling down her leg. It seemed learning Spike might actually be interested in such lewd things, and with her, had thrown her for a loop and she was trying to have an argument with herself about it. You could catch bits here and there of her thinking of Spike as a sort of little brother or cousin, and how doing such wouldn't be right, while another moment reminds her of that brief experiment with her BBBFF...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:01 pm

I Grinned and decided to tease her a bit, Flashing a few quick images of her brother cumming balls deep in her mother that I remembered from some comic. then of her with him, her with her dad, her with Celestia, Celestia with Spike, Celestia with Me, her with me, before I stepped in replacing the fake me and smiling as I approached her "Mistress~ I'm here my lovely mistress~ Order me~ Use Me~ Abuse me~ I can feel it~ That desire to dominate~ To be obeyed~ I'm all your's~ My Sister already took Spike away, and I've already made sure that no one will bother or even hear or see us, unless you will it my Mistress~" I purred crawling towards her nuzzling her thigh and cutie mark once I was close.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Twilight Roll 15

Twilight seemed ready to try and push you away, or to squeak and stammer again as she had and perhaps pass out here in her dream too. But the instant you nuzzled her cutie mark, she let out a low, sinful whinny of pleasure and then pressed your face tightly against it, her hand tightening around your horn and using it as a handhold as she moaned,

"W~Worship it... W~Worship it s~slave."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:03 pm

I moaned and lovingly began to lick and lap at it, tracing it with my tongue and watching, wondering what Twilight would do as I let her lewder imaginations begin to take hold on the Dream, so she could shape it a bit with her desires towards me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:18 pm

[THIS GAME IS ON HOLD STARTING 8/18/2020. MAY BE RESUMED AT A LATER DATE]
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games