Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deepest Dive[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:24 am

She gave you a sly smirk but had a bit of a blush as if the oncoming admission was at least a little embarrassing. "You were the first woman I ever masturbated to. The day you slipped as you exited the bathroom in nothing but your bathrobe. I pretended not to see anything, but I did see, and I couldn't get it out of my head until I had stroked off." You felt her cock pulse inside of you only getting harder at the recollection.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:06 am

I Giggled "That's Earlier than I thought~" I moaned out pulling her into a kiss "I must have teased you so bad~ Why don't you take out all that pent up frustration on me~" I purred as her heavy balls slapped into me again and again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:31 pm

"Oh, I plan to." She slams into you. "Every gentle smile." She pushed into you again. "Every time you hugged me to your breast." This time, her cock head found its way into your womb. "Everytime I wanted to bend you over and make you mine."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:24 pm

I Shuddered and moaned my needy pussy tightening up at the feeling of her big dick, I wondered if I could tease her into being rougher, her father never did me like this~ "O~Oh~? What about you're alone time I interrupted~? What about those Mother Daughter Shopping trips~? Do you want to stop those~? I mean, I Tried on so many clothes and showed off all Kinds of underwear~" I purred "Or Maybe you want to see me welcome you home, in naked apron swollen with your child~ Your Father always loved that~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:24 pm

"Heh, why would I give up the shopping trips. In fact, from now on, you don't try on an outfit unless I'm in the changing room to watch you put it on." The thought of watching you inside of the changing room seems to get her all riled up. As does the idea of you waiting for her to come home nearly-naked and completely gravid with her child. She pistons into you rougher than her father ever had been before. You'd always loved the way your former husband made love to you, but the fierce fucking your daughter was providing was proving to be irresistible.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:31 pm

I Moaned and Squealed in pleasure, my pussy already sensitive from all the cumming on the bed soon had me eagerly cumming again and again around my daughter's fat and eager cock, my tits bouncing with every eager slam from my beloved daughter.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:11 am

Your daughter watched your tits bounce with vested interest. The very breasts that you fed her from when she was just a baby were now the focus of her lustful desires as she plowed you threatening to father her own sibling.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:53 am

I was moaning and gasping in pleasure loving every second of it "T~That's it honey~ Breed your horny mommy~" I moaned out "Fuck a Bastard into the my lewd cunt~" I purred kissing "Your daddy might have liked Vanilla but~ I was always interested in the freaky stuff~" I purred "So come on~ Slap me, Pull my hair~ Make Mommy your breeding bitch~" I eagerly squealed as I came again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:41 am

Your daughter went along with your requests. She lifted up one of your legs forcing you to turn to the side changing her angle of entry a little as her other hand slapped across your ass. "Drap it over my shoulder. Then I can have both hands free to really give it to you hard."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:41 am

I Shuddered and moaned like a Slut draping my leg over her shoulder, loving the feeling of cock~ "That's IT Fuck me~ Breed me~ Use Me~ Make me your impreg fuck toy~!" I begged, lost in the pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:51 am

With her other hand now free, she grabbed your hair giving it a tug and quickly following that with a slap to your ass. You'd never been ridden so roughly in your life, and you were sure you'd be sore after, but it felt so good that it would certainly be worth it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:28 am

I was moaning and cumming hard around my daughter's cock, I loved the rough treatment it was so new, so different and felt so fucking good I felt like I was going crazy~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:17 am

She groaned as she slammed into you one more time before laying down atop you and beginning to thrust more quickly. "Make sure to thank your mistress for me." With that, she slammed home one last time before cumming into you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:32 am

I shuddered and moaned, before Giggling as I came "Yesh~" humming I spoke "Oh~ And if you find me in VR you can do whatever you want to my body~" I purred, as my pussy drank down every drop of cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:58 am

"Hmm, I'll have to take you up on that. Let me guess, you just made your avatar look like you?" She smirks teasingly as she asks you that. Deep inside, you could feel her cock sputter and spit its thick, virile load all over the walls of your womb coating them in enough sperm to drown any eggs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:38 am

I Giggled and nodded "Oh Sure, You can do that too, but I meant you could do whatever you want to my IRL body while I was in VR of you wanted~" I purred to her, I was mostly thinking about how it would feel to get fucked in both at the same time.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:48 am

"Heh, now that's an idea. I think there's supposed to be a way to connect the headset to a monitor, so others can see what you see too, so I can see what you're doing in VR while I'm fucking you, too."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:30 am

I Giggled and Pulled her into a Kiss "Wanna try it out? I promise I wont get mad for anything you do to me while I'm out~" I sing songed as I rolled my hips a bit, to be honest the thought of being so helpless was a major turn on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:13 am

"Hmm sure, it'll just take a moment after getting a monitor in here, or we could just take this to the livingroom, hook you up to the T.V., and fuck you on the couch."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:59 am

I Giggled and nodded "Let's do it in the living room, it has better tv and sound~" I teased as I gathered my VR stuff to set it up in the living room, wondering what fun I could find in there and what my sexy daughter would do to me~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games