Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fuzzy Academics[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:15 pm

She growls a little as you tease her further seeming to decide to teach you a lesson as she forcefully yanks her knot from between your pussy lips. The bulb forcing you open as it exits leaving a thick stream of her cum to leak out down your leg.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:44 am

I let out a yelp at the sudden movement "Oh~ Are you saying you don't want me to have sex with you anymore~?" I purred once I focused again, unable to help myself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:58 am

"Of course not, but I gotta make sure you know your place if I'm gonna make you my bitch." You feel several other students beginning to grope at your body. One even sticking a pair of fingers into your well-used cunt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:39 am

I Yelped in surprise, not expecting the other students to be brave enough to touch but soon humming "Ah~ Can you blame me~? When I tease you, you get so hard and breed me so roughly~" I moaned into her ear, licking my lips playfully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:50 pm

She smirks above you. "Oh, but you should be careful. Goad me to get too rough, and who knows what I might do." She let's you go taking a single step back allowing more room for some of your classmates to get in adding many hands to the ones already on you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:42 am

I Shivered and hummed "Maybe~ But you're just to cute~ how can I resist?" I asked her with a grin as cum drooled from my abused cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:23 am

"Well, I need toys that are durable, so we'll see how much you can take." A student's hand found its way to your cunt finding the forceful removal of the teacher's knot left you loose enough to easily take his whole fist.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:00 am

I let out a Squeal and looked down it felt like they'd practically tried to punch my cervix, taking my ability to resist away pretty could as I coughed in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:31 pm

There's a gasp of surprise at how loose the teacher had left you, but it didn't discourage them from playing with your body. One guy grabbed both of your breasts bringing them to either side of his cock while another Futa pushed her cock against your face.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:20 pm

I yelped and found the cock entering my mouth, what the fuck I'd thought more would be interested in other Animal girls, why were all of them focusing on me?! I blushed and moaned at all the focused attention, the pleasure on all sides~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:23 pm

You could see others getting busy, but the way they stared made it feel more like that most of them wished they could have been one of the ones getting their paws, and cocks, on you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:29 pm

I Blushed and Reached my hands out Wrapping around a cock and fingering a pussy, I'd managed to stumble my way into this, so I was going to try and pleasure them, it's the least I could do~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:11 am

You felt the pair you'd reach out to groan and rock their hips against your grip drawing a chuckle from the teacher. "You humans really can't help yourselves, can you? It was like your brains are hardwired for submission."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:49 am

If I Currently wasn't having my face and tits fucked I would have responded, but my only real response was to lick and lap at the cock trying to rape my throat.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:40 am

The person fisting your pussy stepped up behind you. "She's so loose, but this should still be nice and tight." You feel a cock sandwich itself in the crack of your ass. After two thrusts, they line themselves up pressing their cockhead into your pucker.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:39 am

I let out a loud squeal around the cock balls deep in my throat as my ass suddenly lost it's virginity, I couldn't even see who took it or what everyone was doing thanks to how surrounded I was, All I could do was try and pleasure every cock or pussy given to me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:51 am

Everyone was furiously fucking by the side of the building where just about anyone could probably see the orgy you were now in the middle of. "You're not used to this kind of attention, are you? Humans tend to see our freedom and think of us as savages, but we just don't see a reason to hold back."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:27 am

I could only moan and Squeal as I was fucked, It was less of an orgy and more of a Gang Bang Train, with almost everyone focusing on me for some reason, I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna be able to wash the smell of all the sex juices off of me as I got soaked in them, my body being used as a fuck toy by my entire class~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:17 am

As you thought about the smell, you remembered that the Animal people were supposed to have stronger senses of smell than humans. If it were true, they would certainly have a general idea that something like this happened. There was a grunt, and your mouth began to fill with the salty taste of spunk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:31 am

I moaned and drunk every last drop, blushing I got an Idea and once they pulled from my mouth I spoke "Hey does nobody have a dick for my pussy, can't you at least team up or something~?" I asked with a growl and a smirk, I couldn't let myself be powerless here, this was all happening cause I wanted it~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games