Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deviant Adventures(Firehead)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:06 am

"Ah, the Depot District. You're lucky it was quiet. If you came when some ambitious thief had been sneaking in, then you'd be interrogated right about now," He lets out a dry chuckle, "And this city isn't all that big. Really the only reason it is as big as it is is the strategic value in the location. Otherwise it'd be a little shit hole."

He follows quickly behind you, not seeming to hold the delay on the meat.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I think maybe tonight Neko might sneak into her bed and end up getting a little frisky rather then this very minute. He is hungry and needs energy to rail her all night long after all. :P
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:23 am

I shrug my shoulders smiling as I respond. "Compared to where I grew up, it's pretty massive, so I don't much know what a properly big city should look like. Maybe one day, after I've climbed the ranks here, I'll look into a transfer, so I can see what you mean."

Once into the room, I dug into my things finding the brush I keep for Nekothra. Sitting on the floor, I pat my lap for him to rest there as I begin working his coat.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:35 am

"I don't like them. Everything is concentrated there, wealth, status... malice," He idly says, as he turns to one of his blades, bringing out a maintenance kit.

In a well practiced move, he slips under your arms, resting his belly onto your legs as his cradle either side of them. A low purr emanates from him before you even start, growing louder with each passing stroke.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:31 pm

As I left the room, it sounded like there was something to Lorthin's dislike for larger cities, but it didn't feel like something I should dig into. Perhaps when we knew each other a bit better, I might broach the subject.

For now, I got comfortable on the floor as I brushed Nekothra's coat hearing him purr. "Jeez, those dusty tunnels certainly didn't do your coat any favors." I made sure to give him a thorough brushing before putting the brush away. "Alright, I think it's about time we got something for lunch."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:51 pm

As you remove the dust ingrained deep in his fur, the shine of his coat comes back until it is a silky smooth black. At your mention of food he stands up suddenly, walking towards the door, turning his head just enough where he can watch you. Looks like he's been pretty hungry. There are a couple of options you have. You could simply cook something here. Lorthin seems to be well-stocked on food, or you could simply go down stairs and order something. Of course you do vaguely recall seeing restaurants and food carts when you were exploring, so that might be an option as well.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:25 pm

I could fix something myself, but I figured even if it didn't go exactly to plan, my first big adventure was cause to celebrate, and I had extra cash on me, so I figured a little splurging was warranted. "C'mon Neko, I saw a few places while I was exploring earlier that looked like they would be good." I tried remembering the places I saw not looking for anything fancy. Just a simple place where they'd make the food for me. I also doubted a fancy place would let my pet dine with me. Of course, I also needed to make sure I could get the chicken I promised him yesterday.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:19 am

You head on out, your heavy purse on your side, as you enter the first restaurant you find. A waitress greets you, though considering the cut of her dress, you think 'wench' might be the proper term. Still you get seated and given a menu to ponder over. You sense someone approach, but upon glancing up you realize it is no waiter but another guest. "Waiting for a boyfriend?" He almost mocking asks.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:13 am

Taking my seat, I let Nekothra slink under the table as I took a look at the menu. Hearing the approach, I look up prepared to make my order only to realize this isn't any waiter. Not sure what he wants or why he took the mocking tone, I shake my head. "Nope, I'm not waiting for anyone. Just hoping to enjoy a nice lunch after a job well done." I reached my foot towards Nekothra rubbing it along his side just to confirm he wasn't about to cause any trouble as I tried to get a feel for what this guy wanted.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:26 am

Nekothra is readying to strike, but is waiting with your foot stroking him. "Well, then, I trust you won't mind if I sit with you?" The man 'asks,' sitting down before he even finished the question, only encouraged by your previous response.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:40 am

I gave him a curious look as he took the seat as if he was daring me to make a scene. The confidence had me concerned that it really might not be a great idea, so I simply sighed. "Well, I won't be paying for your meal. Just be careful of my friend under the table." I gave him a smirk. "I already get the feeling you're on his nerves."
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:26 am

"Of course of course," He laughs, "Besides what kind of a monster tamer can't keep their monsters on a leash?" Nekothra is not particularly happy about being called a monster but is still holding back... for now. The man flags down the waitress and orders his food.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:50 am

I give him a scowl. "He has a name." I reach under the table giving Nekothra a scritch under the table for being so well-behaved. Far more than this guest was being for sure. I made my own order asking for a chicken as well for Nekothra.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:05 am

"Good for him," he says dismissively, telling the waitress to add an ale to your order. Nekothra leans into your scratch letting out purrs. Still your rude guest manages to not further agitate the situation in the time it takes for the food to arrive.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:17 am

I wasn't sure what this man wanted, but he certainly wasn't doing anything to endear himself to me. Finally, the food arrived. Putting Nekothra's plate under the table, I then took a bite of my own food before turning to my uninvited guest. "So, is there some reason you decided you needed to sit here?"
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:02 am

"Come on now. You're new in town, and I am just wanting to get to know you," He declares with a predatory look in his eye. The food is good at least... though there is the manner of the ale he bought for you. It's a drink, but on the other hand, do you want to accept his 'generosity.'
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:59 am

I was still a bit uncertain about this man not knowing why he had approached me in this way. "So you just invite yourself to my table without asking?" I kept my voice level as his lack of manners was really all I currently had to go against him. My eye moved to the drink, and sighing, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. "It's just a bit rude is all. Thanks for the drink, anyway." I took a sip not sure what to expect of it.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:11 am

"Yep," He retorted as a matter of fact to your question. Shrugging, he says, "Well, as repayment of my 'rudeness,' how about I just pay for the meal?" Sipping the drink, you are surprised by how strong it is. It's sweet though, like honey, and has lots of spices masking the crassness of the alcohol.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:47 am

I give the drink an odd look as I notice not only how strong it was but also how good it tastes. I'd never enjoyed the taste of alcohol, so it was nice to try something that covered it up. Of course, with how little experience I had, I didn't realize how quickly it went to my head as I took another drink, this one a bit more of a gulp than a sip.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:02 am

As you manage to finish the drink, you idly notice through a haze he is attempting to feed Nekothra something under the table. By the time you turn back to your food, your drink has been refilled.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:11 am

I was a little curious about what he was slipping Nekothra, but at least he seemed to be trying to get along with the displacer beast after his earlier comments. I was a bit surprised how quickly my drink had been refilled, so I took another bite of food before drawing down another gulp.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games