Min Maxing Life [Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Min Maxing Life [Tes]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:34 pm

"Maybe a couple. Though I can't hold my liquor very well, so no more than that." she says with a slight shrug as you mention drinks. She frowns a little and glances over at the professor with a shrug. Straus notices you both looking over, her expression growing more concerned by the minute. "I don't know... get her to give me better marks? Or if she can't do that, spill the exam questions early to me?" she says with a slight chuckle. "Ahh, but that might be a bit tricky. Don't know how much control she actually has over that..." as you notch up her relationship score with you, you notice her inch ever more closer towards you. It seemed this took effect fairly quickly. You were bumping arms and at least for her there wasn't anything uncomfortable about it. "Get her to apologise for being such a bitch to everyone. That'd be a start."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:49 pm

The effect was nice, but now I just wondered what more I could do. I have wondered what that customizable trait thing meant ever since I got the quest and I copied Maggie's skill for a reason. So I give Yumi the cock sucking skill and raise our relationship to 100 going all out.

I didn't really think about raising my grades through my influence on Straus. I was good enough and wasn't one to strive for perfect A's ever. But that apology would really be overdue. She hadn't even given me one after the whole case yet. With a slight grin I ask Yumi "Wanna bet that I can get that apology from her right now?", not knowing what exactly to bet yet but hoping to spark her interest once again.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:58 pm

Spending 2 MP to make Yumi perhaps the closest friend you've ever had and another 2 MP to give her the foundations to becoming a talented cocksucker, you wonder what that must be like for her. Does her gag reflex ease up without her realising, or is she suddenly realising something essential to sucking dick around the same time she starts seeing you as one of the greatest people she's ever known? A new secret appearing on her sheet gives you some more details.

I Can't Stop Thinking About Sucking Max's Cock. I've Never Wanted To Do That With Anyone Before... But For Some Reason I Really Want To Try It With Him...

With this new skill of hers, you also complete a quest, giving you the 'customisable trait' you had your eye on. Yumi's traits tab opens up, a blank box appearing and blinking text cursor appears, waiting for your input. It seemed the sheet was giving you creative freedom to simply write what you want to apply to Yumi's sheet. You weren't sure on the range of options that the sheet would actually allow to take effect, but if you could do anything like the traits the sheet had allowed you to pick from in the past you had the potential to leave quite the impact on Yumi.

"Really? An apology from Straus?" Yumi says, giggling a little but clearly being dismissive. Although she seems rather enamoured with you none-the-less. "Alright. I'll bet..." she curls her bottom limp slightly, trailing her teeth lightly across it as she gazes to your eyes in thought. Maybe you could suggest a bet, or apply a trait that will influence what bet she'll suggest. Or just wait to see what she comes up with on her own.

New Quests
Here To Teach II - Train A Taught Skill To Level 5. Rewards: 15 MP, 1SP

Private Study Session - Fuck Shoji Yumi. Rewards: Increase One Of Yumi's Stats Of Your Choice, Create A New Skill For Yumi
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Again there where so many things to think about. My problem solving side in overdrive as I think about the best solution. The custom trait was the hardest to wrap my head around. That secret of her's was hard not to react to too strongly. That could be a quite good basis for a bet. With that high of a relationship she probably would trust me with most of anything.

Not sure how far I could push this I try to put in a trait: Imprinted - Is a Hair Trigger towards Max Webber's touches

For the couple of skill related quests, I check how expensive it would be to raise her new skill forcefully.

As for the bet, I reciprocate her stare with my own smile and say. "...Well how about I bet...Hm...", as I look around thoughfully and an idea lights up on my face. "...How about I bet a date, with me. What would that be worth to you?", my smile getting bigger as I speak, hoping that wasn't to strong. It was fun considering it flipped the script on my earlier idea of having her wager be a date with her.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:39 pm

Your new trait seems to take without issue and you wonder just how effective it'll be when you eventually get to try it out. It would seem to only cost 2 modification points to up Yumi's cock sucking skill by a level. You suspect, however, that that would only become more expensive per level up, or this quest would be far too easy to complete. Her gaze seems to get lost in yours as you meet it, her own voice never returning to provide a suggestion of her own as she leaves that to you once you speak up. Her eyes widen slightly in surprise at your comment, blinking sweetly at you as she refocuses herself.

"A... date? Um... sure, yeah. That sounds like it might be fun." she says, resting a hand on your shoulder and giving it a slightly squeeze as she giggles nervously. She brushes some of her hair back behind her head and adds "Um... I'd... be OK with that. Alright, if I win, you take me on a date. If you win... you get... um..." she seems momentarily at a loss for what to offer, blushing as she realises she's just admitted to wanting to go on a date with you. "Maybe I'll go back with you tonight... or you can come to my place... and you could see what you might have gotten after that date a little early... unless you'd prefer something else..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:28 pm

I was a bit more hardened now thanks to recent events but that response still got me blushing as well. Maybe she thought this was just some clever line to ask her out on a date, but then again there now was precident for me doing the seemingly impossible. "T-That sounds fair." I stammer, clearing my throat to regain some veil of confidence and say "Let's see what I can do then.", turning and going towards the grumpy Trixie, not expecting to have to break up a conversation because no one would want to talk to her anyways.

I instantly get a bit more cocky in her presense. "Hey. Glad you could make it." I say, feigning this a normal social interaction. "Let's go to the bathroom to talk a bit more privatly.", I continue, dropping that facade as I lean in closer for only her to hear what I say. Then I just walk away and expect her to follow, if not directly after me.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:28 pm

Professor Straus avoids your gaze as you speak to her, seemingly caught between sneering and blushing timidly as she battles with her own powerlessness in her situation. She doesn't follow you immediately and you find yourself waiting at the toilets for a while before she shows up. Clearly she's worried about someone seeing her go into the room with you and seems to wait to be sure the area is clear before she comes to see you.

Sighing as she arrives, she crosses her arms and does her best to look stern, but with the memories of seeing her happily cumming on your dick so fresh in your mind it doesn't help her situation all that much. "Alright, what do you want from me then? I take it there's a reason you wanted me at this party."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:02 pm

I'm not too worried by the time, certain that she still somewhat remembers how it felt to be that dumb, the fear of losing your mind rather prevelant under scientists, not only as their greatest assets, but also the long history of them going mad in age. So my smile doesn't waver from her stern look and I answer her question "Not a certain reason, but a probable one... it just happened to be time efficient. I didn't really plan on coming here either but someone asked me to, to which I didn't want so say no.", following that up by going back to the main reason we were talking. "I'll make it quick. You know that I can ruin your life in an instant but not how, which probably nags you quite a bit. As both a warning and a clue, it does cost me something to take all this away from you as it does to give it back. So no, the next time I chip away at your mind, it won't come back."

That should but a stamp on any debate in that matter for the moment. But I still want to hold the carrot in front of her face. So I step towards her, making her back away into a basin and tell her less sternly than before "Be good though, and I can make your life better than it has ever been... And I don't mean the sex, even though that's gonna be a much more significant part of it again from now on.", putting my hands on her waist which lays open and unprotected with her arms crossed. In the background, I try to find out mora about how her realationship with her husband stands, looking through her sheet. I could easily break it either way, but maybe I just needed to push in the right place and save some points.

Her situation concrete I make my demands. "Two things are gonna happen right now. Firstly you're going to suck my cock in one of those stalls. I've been thinking about those lips since I left your office...And secondly you're going to apologize to Shoji Yumi for all the times you fucked with our points where the student didn't stand up against you."
Tes

Previous

Return to Private Games