Bounty Hunting Across The Universe [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Bounty Hunting Across The Universe [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:46 pm

Candy's other hand darts out and grabs you by the throat. It's not comfortable.

"You and everyone else." The snake woman chuckles darkly, and then huffs as she keeps masturbating. Her attention is divided between throttling you and getting off.

"You're Nellie, right? We were warned about you." She gives you a death glare again, grinning and licking her lips. "You're only getting out of here in two ways - body bag, or hopped up on aphros and sucking dick for loose change. I don't care which. You ain't telling anyone shit."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 pm

Nellie's smug grin vanishes a bit as she suddenly has a hand around her throat, "She wants to stop" Nellie huffs, her neck squishy enough to stretch a little between Candy's fingers.

"Not warned enough." She gasps, again, prepared try and turn back into slime, if she feels desperate to get out of the grip.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:08 pm

Candy hisses. "That bitch! I'll fuckin' kill her -"

Suddenly, her irises flush pink. Her expression falls, and she moans wordlessly. Her grip loosens from your neck, that hand now grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing it frantically. Looks like your venom finally did its work! You should be able to ask some questions now, or investigate this corridor further.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:15 pm

Nellie puts a hand to her own throat, as she is released, getting a light squeak from her alongside a gasp.

"Damn, fuck. I think I got a better use for that big mouth of yours... You seemed to lick your lips at me before," Nellie huffs, sliding her hips over to attempt to park them against Candy's lips. "So here; have a taste.

She moves to split her thighs around Candy's head, wanting to make sure she can't bat her away.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:10 am

Candy shudders as you press your crotch to her face. It's only a second before her tongue sliders out, and you feel it entering you. It's much the same as Cindi's tongue - long and flexible, and it's immediately hitting all the right spots. She moans at your taste and begins to thrust, tongue-fucking you hard and fast.

To heighten your experience, you've got a good view of two different rooms where you're at. You must have missed the big moment with Sheila - she's lying on the floor, panting and deliriously moaning as the monster shoots rope after rope over her face and body. Next door is another one of the bunny bartenders, bent over a table as a tall grey-skinned woman takes her with a strap-on hard enough to make the table bang against the wall.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:36 pm

Nellie's hips shiver as Candy's tongue spikes inside her, its length getting a strong taste of Nellie right away; Her berry flavor.
The tongue bottoms her out quite easily, which most likely comes from the impressive size difference.

"Atta girl. Just get niii~cely deep in there..." She hums, a faint giggle undertoning her words.

Shes enjoying this quite well, even if she's still a bit winded from the beatdown a minute ago.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:44 pm

Candy huffs and obeys, her tongue wriggling as deep as it can go before thrusting in and out. Her hands leave her body and come up to grab your ass, pulling you closer and massaging your cheeks. She quickly pivots to be on her knees, ass thrust out behind her and hips wriggling.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:53 pm

Nellie huffs gladly, as she feels Candy starting to massage her ass.
"Oh that's the stuff, you're as great as your sister told me.~"

She giggles, "She's fine, by the way. Little messy, but that's on her...abilities.~" She reaches down to gently stroke at Candy's head, though her tongue makes her coil back in pleasure; Every writhe of it, sending a spark of satisfaction through her.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Candy makes a noise upon you mentioning her sister - you don't know what that's about. Her tongue-fucking goes faster, doing a very good impression of her sister's cock in your snatch right now. Her eyes gaze up at you, now fully flushed neon pink.

Looking up, you can see Sheila groggily getting to her knees, her long tongue cleaning up the beast's cock. It's then you notice that opposite the one-way glass, on your side, is a camera pointing towards the action. That explains what this set-up is for, at least!
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:16 pm

Nellie thrusts her back forwards a bit, as she feels the tongue dig in heftily. She can't help but have a moan escape her teeth, though she doesn't notice the eyes having changed on Candy yet.

"Holy SHIT this is good..."

She doesn't think much about what the noise was about, already blissfully satisfied getting eaten out.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Candy chuckles, and then you feel one of her hands moves around your rear. A long, slim finger pokes at your rear - asking for entrance to heighten the experience.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:26 pm

Nellie can be felt jumping a bit as a finger pokes at her asshole, even getting a bit of a noise out of her.

It seems it's a pretty sensitive spot for her, and she doesn't reply to it, aside from the noise she's made.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Candy takes your reaction as assent, and her finger slowly works its way into your rear entrance, until soon its pumping away in time with her tongue going at your pussy. She emits another low chuckle, her back arched and rear thrust out as if begging to be taken from behind whilst she eats you out completely. You have a complete and total view of her tattoos and curves - if she's as under your thrall as her sister, maybe she could be of some use to you...
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:36 pm

"I got some...queST--" her words turn to a startled noise of pleasure, as her sensitive rear is pierced. The thrusting in both her holes, cause her thighs to reflexively squeeze against Candy's head; though with her head this size, it's more like against her cheeks, than her entire head.

Her actions seem to be rendering Nellie speechless, whilst her pelvis is spilling her delicious juices right at Candy's eager tongue.
While she can feel Nellie's taste gets stronger the deeper her tongue goes, she does feel Nellie's juices also strengthen in taste, the closer she's getting to her climax.

Nellie sounds like she's getting close, as her pleasure-filled moans happily escape her lips.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:41 pm

Another moan. Candy is loving how your taste intensifies, and her eyes shut again as she focuses on tasting you and drinking down your juices. Another finger joins the existing one, now stretching your rear a little and giving you the ride of your life, all the way up until you cum.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:50 pm

Nellie's asshole stretches quite easily to accommodate, almost as if it wasn't trying to resist her moves at all.

Nellie herself, starts letting out a deep moan, as she blasts Candy with a heavy climax; Her juices letting her get a full taste of Nellie, spewing all along her tongue, as eagerly as she can swallow them.

Nellie is left panting and gasping, absolutely caught off-guard by the hard climax she has just gone through.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:11 pm

A giggle as the snake drinks your juices down. Once you're left vulnerable, she pulls away, keeping her fingers in your rear.

"Mmmh~ Now I know all your weaknesses~" Candy winks up at you, licking her lips to get every last drop. "You taste absolutely gorgeous, dear. Now, did you want to ask me something~? I'll answer any questions you have, as long as you do something for me in return~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Nellie huffs a bit, catching her breath as Candy speaks, listening to her,

"I know of the leaders you have, but I want to take them out of business. Take out the problem at the source, as they say. Ain't one to spill the blood of others, if it can be helped. You in, hun? One of you are."

She gives a light chuckle, "I'd prefer both of you coming along, possibly attempting to get closer to them. You've already seen, and felt, one method I can use."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:27 pm

"Hmmm, a job offer?" Candy smirks as she considers. "Well, if my sister agreed, I suppose I better come along. We're a package deal, after all. I was going to pump you full of aphros and film you getting fucked by every creature we had here as blackmail material, but I think I'll be... gracious, and accept~"

She finally stands upright, towering over you. "I'll need to make arrangements so nobody suspects anything. Can you become a sling bikini on my body? You still owe me an orgasm, and I think you'd make a nice piece to wear~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:50 pm

Nellie stands up, huffing a little to herself as she looks up at her.

She focuses a little, attempting to do just that to her, while making sure her chest is *nicely* accommodated for.

She also can't help giving a little kiss to Candy's own hips, straight on the lips.

Must feel a little weird to have a slime sling bikini kiss you, but Nellie doesn't consider such things.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games