MLP: Playing the Part [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Playing the Part [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:21 pm

"Stage Magician yes... improv comedy no not quite... at least, not that I know of... You would boast, or the you before your amnesia, would boast that "Anything you can do, I can do better". Applejack showed off her skills lassoing, then you distracted her by having a rope act like a snake while the other end hog tied her and lassoed an apple into her mouth,..." She proceeds to explain what you did to Rainbow Dash and Rarity afterward.

She squirmed her legs a bit, seeming to be trying to get her arousal under control some more. "Y~You did tell a story about vanquishing an Ursa Major all on your own... w~which I admit I have to doubt because the image you used in your illusion was an Ursa Minor, and well... we saw what happened when those two foals lead one into town to watch you vanquish it..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:32 pm

I Gave her a rather Dirty Look "Not those Kind of Tales you Ninny, I meant Stories, Fables, those kind of things, and honestly that sounds like a mix of improv comedy with, what I can only guess to be a horrible inferiority complex, am I using that word right?" Shaking my head I thought next, "Well, I don't really know who I was before this, but I like to think I'm not a Full out Liar, maybe I met I minor and Thought it was a Major?" I question shrugging "And maybe left out boring prep time or like, environmental things that let me trick it or scare it off?" I questioned in thought "Then again the only story I remember about a Bear involves a Demon taking the form of cute cartoon Bear to Kidnap a Stallion to the realm of the "Funny Papers" so you know, avoid comics and all that." I mused, I had trailed off in my musings a bit before looking back at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:27 am

Twilight doesn't say anything else on your past self, and can only tilt her head in some confusion at that last bit before shaking her head and taking in a stuttering breath. You can smell her arousal in the air and... mmhm... it's actually quite alluring. A hint of raspberry and something else... makes you think of magic and mystical stuff.

"W~Why don't I show you to where you'll be sleeping?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:43 am

I Blinked "I'd assumed in bed with you?" I Said without thinking "With how you're flooding me with your scent and how everyone's acted lately I was Expecting to you know, pay off my debt with my body? Or Be your Test Subject for sex spells, or like, do weird or kinky stuff like BDSM that you can't talk to your normal friends about but can Blackmail me into doing them or something?" I asked joking rolling my hand as I walked closer.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:11 pm

Twilight twitched, her scent growing even stronger, and suddenly the shades for all the windows were pulled down, while you noted some of the hairs in her mane and tail had fritzed out. She slowly turned towards you, and while her eyes had gone nearly to pinpricks, you could practically feel her eyes undressing you, exploring every inch of your body....
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:01 pm

I Blinked at her "Did I send you into heat or something?" I asked posing a bit "Or are you just so annoyed that you want to punish me~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:29 pm

You suddenly find yourself on the floor, with Twilight letting out a slightly creepy yet also arousing giggle as she said, "Mmhm... teased so much... soooo horny now... hehe, think I'm going to try some of those ideas out now hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:48 pm

I Blinked and Blushed, damn, these people really had no resistance to sexual talk did they? And I invited this according to their beliefs..."I don't know~? Are you Mare enough to conquer me~?" I purred fluttering my lashes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:51 am

Her hand soon cupped you under the dress, a finger slipping into your petals as her other hand grabbed your head and pulled you in for a heated, fierce kiss. She was rather forceful, yet also seemed to be exploring every inch of your mouth as if she was seeking to memorize it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:53 am

I gasped and shivered, my cunt tightening briefly, I, had to get used to these new feelings, moaning softly I smacked her cutie marks and returned the kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:46 pm

You suddenly noticed that the room felt a little colder, or rather that you had lost your dress… No it was just on the table nearby, though you most certainly hadn't been the one to take it off. Twilight was also giggling a bit darkly as she floated over a book which she promptly showed to you as, "dark and naughty spells for the beginning sex mage". It seemed you are in store for quite a fair bit this day, and possibly the evening.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:00 pm

I Blinked "Aw~ and here I was hoping for us getting to test out some new ones~" I purred fluttering my lashes "I wouldn't mind, trying out some basic spells before we try to make our own though~" I hummed pressing my breasts into her's.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:42 pm

She seemed a bit surprised by that, but then grinned and pressed you back against her, humming as you also note she's naked now too. "Mmhm, there's so many options in here... I've only read it once, but I can think of a fair few that'd be fun to start with~"

She flips through, and lands on a page that as you glance at it, seems to give the caster a set of tentacle dicks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:00 pm

I Giggled "Oh~ do you plan to send yourself into rut or me into heat too~? If you do, I expect you to make an honest mare out of me for carrying your foals~" I teased winking at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:00 am

Twilight smirks at that, shaking her head as she says, "if I was going to do something like that it would be later in the future after what I've gotten to know you better. For now though…" She begins to speak some magical words as her horn close and you watch the space above her slit beginning to glow. Moments later she lets out a nearly orgasmic gasp as her back arches and five tentacles spring forth from a spell array that has formed in that place… One of which quickly moves to stuff itself down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:03 am

I had been about to make another smart ass comment so suddenly having a tentacle shoved down my throat actually managed to stop that easily enough.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:36 am

Twilight shuddered and moaned as she stuffed the tentacle down your throat, the tendril wriggling happily as the other four begin to move in to explore your body. "O~Ohh f~fuck... n~no wonder P~Pinkie P~Pie likes to t~throw lewd parties..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:44 am

I looked down at the tentacles, before grinning and sucking on the one in my mouth and jacking off two others, humming into the tentacle Ieaned forward and rubbed my horn against Twilight's
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:00 pm

The whinny you heard was sharp, intense, and musically lewd as Twilight came on the spot, the tentacles spraying you with some cum as her face went practically aheago in five seconds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:17 pm

I Blinked she seemed to have an even more sensitive horn than me, Giggling I happily rubbed every inch of my horn on every inch of her's mine was tingling oddly and soon I was moaning though not as much as her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games