MLP: Playing the Part [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Playing the Part [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:27 pm

"I~It's alright... w~we just weren't expecting it is all. A~And I'm sorry to hear just how bad your amnesia is..." She glances to your flanks and shivers, murmuring, "Losing so much of yourself that you even lose your special talent..."

Shaking her head, she says "W~We went through the wreckage of your wagon to try and retrieve what we could. We've got it at my place. Just follow me and we'll be there in no time."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:56 pm

I Sighed staying silent as we approached some weird tree house, people kept looking at me..."Hun, I know math, and how to read and write I think? I don't even know our country's name, or who's in charge, do we have elections? Or like, does someone just, have the special talent of running a country so they run the country? I honestly have no clue how this all works, or why I'm so disliked, I mean, I thought Your friend Pinkie was going to actually murder me yesterday, after all of you seemed like you despised my fucking soul." I growled and then sighed shaking my head in confusion "I, My entire world's gone weird, I can't even tell you where I grew up or my parents names, If I had friends, I, I can't even tell you what I like to eat, and I feel like everyone but those two colts just want to make me suffer more." I didn't even realize I was crying
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:01 am

She seemed about ready to answer your questions, but then blinked at you. "Your not disliked." Twilight said, looking a bit confused by your assertion you were. In fact, most of the looks you seemed to be getting were sympathetic ones. "A few of my friends are still a bit sour about how you humiliated them at your magic show when you first arrived, but they've forgiven you... at least I think they have."

When you started crying, you suddenly found yourself in a soft, gentle hug, with Twilight running her hand through your mane as she said, "We'll help you figure it all out Trixie... it'll be alright."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:08 am

I Let out an embarrassed whine and instinctively pulled away, confused and unused to these ponies rapidly changing emotions and having no Idea how to respond or what I was suppose to do in return.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:37 pm

She let you pull away, though she looked sad as you did so. She nevertheless held the door open for you once you reached her home which... appeared to be a library inside a living tree.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:47 pm

I Gave her a confused and unsure look and looked inside before looking at her "How in the Fuck?" I asked baffled "You carved out the center of a tree, it should be dead, why is it alive and why can you live in it?" I demanded, confusidly and unsurely, slowly toeing my way in, on guard for anything at this point honestly "Even the things I thought I knew are wrong What the hell am I going to be going to school or something how does this all work?!" I demanded out loud in confusion "Ugh, Maybe it'd be better if I'd just died?" I thought out loud, rubbing my horn's base trying to sooth my headache, not realizing a bunch of overly friendly ponies listening to and watching me after everything that had happened, and my confused yell, had just overheard that, not to mention Twilight or any of her friends in the house/Library
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:15 pm

"Uhm, Magic is how it works?" Twilight had offered before you went on your little tirade. Of course, as soon as you had finished, while it had been just you now in the library a moment ago, you in seconds found yourself being hugged and practically dogpiled by a number of ponies all speaking at once trying to tell you it wouldn't have been better and that they were all willing to help you out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:41 pm

I Yelped and wiggled under the mass of bodies, okay, so, this was weird, very weird. Was this entire race a bunch of overly huggy weirdos?! Dear lord I made one comment and suddenly this?! I wasn't used to this much skin contact and was just wiggling, Once I was finally released enough to speak I snarked "Fine Fine I wont off myself, Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have said that." I said moodily, looking around "Also, Whichever mare has the flower pattern butt plug and no panties, next time you tackle hug me please don't hit my horn, I don't believe I'm a Masochist and I'm sorry but I don't want to test that around a bunch of people, I'd like at least dinner and some romance before the whips and chains." I snarked out as a joke, just to mess with the others, unable to help myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:32 am

You hadn't entirely wormed your way out, but you instantly felt about a half a dozen hard ons and picked up a veritable horde of musks that made your head swim and your cunt grow damp and warm as one mare in particular blushed and whinnied before trying to hide back inside the cuddle pile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:36 am

((11, 15, 13))

I let out a Groan and shuddered "All Right you Lot, Get up Up!" I said sternly shaking my head and blushing "If you all get like this from a light joke I don't know what you'd be like if I actually talked dirty!" I spoke rolling my eyes at them as I worked to wiggle my way out of their hold, my pussy felt soaking but I was ignoring it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:11 am

They do so after a moment, all of them blushing as their dresses were pushed up by their erections or their pants bulged with such. Not all of them were futa it seemed, but a fair few were. Twilight herself was blushing as well as she started trying to get them to head back outside to what they were doing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:16 am

I blushed and shook my head, Watching them go "Is, everyone really that sensitive, cause about half of what I do remember seems related to sexual references." I told twilight as the last blushing mare left.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 am

"W~We're not used to folks who are so open, blunt, o~or teasing." Twilight replies with a blush as she squirms and looks at you, torn between sympathy and arousal.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 am

I Blinked and hummed "Really? Cause honestly you seem like the kinda of "Stuffy Nerd, Hidden Slut" thing going on, Like the kinda gal who'd offer her holes for a Fisting competition or like, the kind who gets drunk and rides a stallion until he's crying under you as you magically drain his balls or something." I told her jokingly smirking "Honestly don't think I'm going to stop, I mean, I thought Pinkie was going to choke me to death with her cock, I didn't even realize I'd invited her, and rainbow to basically fuck me until I passed out, hey, um, does coming up with foal names mean anything culturally?" I asked after a moment of thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:58 am

Twilight was growing increasingly blushie, her eyes growing hazy as she squirmed at your joking and teasing. You could see some of her juices dribbling down her legs as she shivered and looked like she was trying to control herself. "I~It uhm... s~sometimes means y~You want to have their foals... o~or it's taken as a si~sign you have strong maternal instincts..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:07 am

I Blinked "And, All My Talk about having someone's Sibling's Foals? I kinda went off on a tanget with that yesterday, though honestly now that I'm not scared pissless I wouldn't mind doing some stuff with Pinkie, am I like, Obligated to have foals with someone's sibling, or Pinkie or Rainbow now?" I asked in thought, "Hey how long does pregnancy last?" I asked after a moment trying to think things through "And uh, Am I going to have to get a job as a whore?" I asked a second later.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:50 am

"Y~You'd have to... aaah... a~ask Pinkie Pie... a~and Rainbow..." Twilight moaned, you noting her horn was lit and she was starting to buck her hips just a bit. "P~Pregnancy... aah... l~lasts two months... mhm... a~and n~no, I~I can help you r~relearn magic if you do~don't remember how to use it... y~You could go back to b~being a showmare if you like..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:53 am

I Blinked "Wait I was a Stripper?!" I Demanded confused, wondering why A Stripper got so much anger, before blinking, so pinkie and rainbow got to decide if I'd have foals with them and I didn't? Seems weird but this whole place was weird.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:46 am

Twilight blinked again and shook her head. "Erm, n~no, you were a magician. You performed magic tricks." Twilight used some of her magic to float over a cape, hat, and a rather arcane looking set of robes that carefully skirted being tasteful and yet raunchy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:01 pm

I Blinked "I was a Stage Magician? Wait, Wait, was I an Improv Comedy stage magician?" I asked some things falling into place "IF I mocked people on stage that's the only thing I could think of I'd be, and with how much you and your friends dislike me, I'm guessing I was an Antagonistic one too." I sighed Rubbing my face as I thought "Ugh, I don't want to be a stage Magician, I want to be a bard, Telling Tales and Singing Songs, mostly cause I remember a lot of tales and songs though I have no context for them." I told her, but put on the Cape and Hat, feeling oddly attached to the outfit even if it wasn't mine.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games