New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm

She seemed to have been sleeping here since last night and is completely out...most likely drunk off her ass.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:14 am

Smirking a bit, I grabbed her and dragged her up to our dorm room... trying to ignore some of the random thoughts popping into my head... for some reason a part of me was thinking of forcing her to not only restore Gwen's breasts, but give her a dick too... w-why the heck would I think of such things... and why was it turning me on so?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:22 am

Well, the dick might be because you felt something hot, hard and what felt like over a foot of length pressing into your back.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:33 am

I blushed brilliantly at that, but that did give me more ideas on how to punish her... I shook those thoughts from my head, trying to ignore how... how big and hard it felt. Damnit brain focus, I don't want to fuck her or ride her, that'd be rewarding her for what she did!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:35 am

The thought of her cum actually made your pussy ache and your throat feel dry, it was an odd feeling, Hmm~ maybe you could bribe her somehow for some changes?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:44 am

Swaying a bit (7) I nodded at that... yeah... yeah, I could bribe her for some changes... maybe there were other things she wanted to test? Or maybe she needed someone willing to do it with her? At any rate, I continued carrying her upstairs to our dorm room.

"Gwen, guess who I found~" I singsong once I got in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:48 am

Qwen was sound asleep snoring a bit thanks to the pillow case getting stuck in one of her nostrils it was silly and kinda cute.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:59 am

I snorted a bit, grabbing some tape and quickly working to bind Billie to a chair, then I went over and poked at Gwen as I said "Gwen... Gwweeeennnn I brought you a present."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:07 am

((5))

She grunted "Way, Slept, never, tired." She buried her head under the pillow
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:18 am

"Alright, but Billie might not be here and taped to a chair free for us to do whatever we want to her when you wake up~" I purred sultrily into her ear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:20 am

((2))

she chucked a pillow at your face and was soon fully back asleep. yeah she was out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:24 am

Pouting a bit, I humphed and moved over to smack Billie a bit, trying not to look down at the bulge she had and how it made me horny.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games