New Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:42 pm

She Gasped her hips Rocking up into your hand as she moaned more and more in delight.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:00 pm

"Hehe... more, more, wanna hear more!" I say, soon deciding with a giggle to stuff her ass with the dildo and make her ride it while I continued playing with her G-spot and flicking her nipples with my other hand as my thumb pressed to her clit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:02 pm

She was soon screaming, moaning, Squealing and crying out in pleasure as she came again and again with no rest
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:13 pm

I stopped after about five minutes of this, pulling her up and collecting the toys and other shower stuff as I nuzzled her and giggled as I said "Your shooo cute Gwen... I think I should be your girlfriend now hehe~" I was a bit drunk on the power and the pleasure of teasing and stimulating her so much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:16 pm

She was laying on the shower floor panting and shaking lightly thanks to the constant orgasm, she wasn't passing out but she had trouble focusing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:24 pm

Pulling her up and letting her lean against me, I smiled and kissed her cheek as I carried her back to our room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:28 pm

She stumbled and held you as she panted "B~Been, Months, since, I sex." She muttered out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:39 pm

I blushed at that once we were in our room, coming a bit down from the high as I said "S~Sorry about that... you uh, doing okay? I didn't go overboard did I?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:42 pm

She groaned "You shove, finger, to fast, sore~" She moaned out flopping onto a bed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:01 pm

"S~Sorry... a~anything I can do to help?" I asked with a blush as I moved to sit on her bed by her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:04 pm

She hummed "Asprin and nap." She spoke after a moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:15 pm

Nodding, I went and fetched the aspirin and a glass of water, then got frowned as I realized I was going to need some new clothes soon. For the moment, I just tried to see if one of her pairs of panties would fit, then put on some regular clothes to go see if I could find Billie... or any other science nerd who was a genius and might be able to help.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:53 pm

She gave a Kiss before taking the pill and crawling into bed, though she heard you moving around "Was up?" She mumbled out looking at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:00 am

"Gonna go see if I can find Billie, or someone else, who can help one of us... t~though right now I wanna help you more."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:05 am

She snorted "Gonna get fucked." She mumbled at you "Need teach you to girl." She tried to push herself up, but seemed to tired, you got the feeling she had worn herself out after she had managed to find you at the party, she might not have slept.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:03 pm

I shake my head. "Get some sleep Gwen... you need it." I pat her on the head then head on out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 am

She groaned "Perverts~" She groaned out before snoring, leaving you to head out, and figure out where to go.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:33 am

I decided that I'd head for the science building first, and then if I couldn't get anywhere there I'd try the administration building.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:10 pm

((Nat20))

You actually managed to stumble literally onto Billie while crossing the lawn, she had been napping under a shady tree.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:52 am

Finding her like this, I suddenly feel a burst of inspiration. I decide to see if I can pick her up and if that'll wake her any... if I can I want to drag her up to our room and tie her to a chair and get her to do something at least for Gwen...
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games