I want to make a game!)

Post and discuss creative ideas

I want to make a game!)

Postby Tibodelanvale » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:06 pm

Hello dears!

I'm new to this forum, so hope for Your understanding).
So: I'm a self-taught programmer from Mother Russia and I want to make nsfw games! The main problem I faced is that there are no animators (who can do 2D animation) and modelers-animators (who create 3D models and animate 3D).
There are a lot of ideas for 2D games, but if you are an animator and want (not the most difficult) game on your plot with your arts, write, discuss.

For a start, I conceived a 3D game about anthropomorphic animals. The idea of the game is not particularly difficult, but some surveys have shown that people may like it. For it I need modelers and animators (3D). In General, if you are willing to help or suggest where to look for help write. I will be glad to read the answers and answer the questions.

Sorry for my bad English.
Tibodelanvale
Newly Registered

Re: I want to make a game!)

Postby Reading_Steiner » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:23 pm

Damn, I'd have offered doing that after some time since I'm working on my 3D animation skills, but anthro isn't something I'm too familiar with, I'm already finding it difficult with regular humans lol. If I ever master this, I'll send you a PM to see if I can progress towards anthro animation (because I'd like, if possible, to have decent fur effects, doing human-like hair is already hard enough)
Reading_Steiner
Newly Registered

Re: I want to make a game!)

Postby tomjack » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:57 am

3D game will be loved as like something people should have been playing for centuries
tomjack
Newly Registered

Return to Discussion