Separate dead games from active ones

Post and discuss creative ideas

Separate dead games from active ones

Postby Just that guy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:02 am

Hey, been a while, I seen more people go to Patreon and forget they had a LOK topic here. And i see some games abandoned or dead. As such I humbly ask The mods to sort the long dead content and put them in a final resting place, A place named Dead man works, or Creation's rest (or whatever name you want). And fellow lurkers, If you can, search Patreon and other sites to find the fate of these games. They maybe dead, but never let their once burning passion be forgotten, for better or worse.
Just that guy

Re: Separate dead games from active ones

Postby Reading_Steiner » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:18 pm

It's true, on here as well as on other sites and forums, 80% of game, mod etc projects are dead and it's always quite tedious to sift through these to find something new to play.
Reading_Steiner
Newly Registered

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:41 pm

I'll discuss it with the big boss since I don't have the ability to make new forums, but if all goes well then I'll start doing that. Currently what I've done is locked up any topic that hasn't had a post within the last 6 months or so and I suppose that'll work for now, but that also makes the forum a little cluttered. A separate place to make shifting through everything a little less tedious would probably be good.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Reading_Steiner » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:26 pm

Okay, thanks, great! Plus, the manual confirmations and the blocking of older threads helps against spam, so that's it as well.
Reading_Steiner
Newly Registered

Postby Just that guy » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:57 am

oh wow, i did not know about the replies, just been looking for more active sites for a bit, 4 years thats a long time
Just that guy

Return to Discussion