Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 5/7 spots taken.

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 6/7 spots taken.

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:53 pm

Alright. I want to post today, but I need a reminder as to who was going to take part in the pool game and who wasn't. If someone remembers and can tell me, then please remind me.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:43 pm

I think the only one who was against it was penny.I think Lena never reacted to the proposal although violet mentioned she would probably want to relax After practice.
Tes

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Penny wasn't against it, just annoyed she was volunteered rather than allowed to give her opinion on her own. She was drafted in as the ref.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Tes » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:51 pm

Sry thats what I meant. Not against the game per say but actually playing. I dont remember how the ref thing came up so i just kept it simple to who would be playing
Tes

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:56 pm

Makes sense. Also, did Lena verbally say she was in? I completely forget.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby exalted » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:57 pm

Lena was oblivious to the game, but as she is in the pool I would say she would be conscripted into it as soon as the ball hit her and knocked her out of her chair, or her chair was tipped over by someone splashing past
exalted

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Also makes sense. So TL;DR Fantasy- Everyone is going to be participating in the game to some extent.

MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:37 am

Wait, how is Lena oblivious when Violet called out to everyone at the pool? Everyone should have heard her.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:42 am

More she's relaxing in her own little world which would be interrupted by the game
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:04 am

Ah, I see. Alright then.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:54 am

Alright, I've posted. Now, since changing back to normal clothes was optional, you're free to chose if your character has changed or not, but I would appreciate it if it was made apparent in your next post.

Now, before we have the game switch over to the main event, I would also like to discuss the sitting arrangements. The arrangements would end up being their sleeping bags arranged in a square, where everyone is facing everyone else, with two people on either side, except for one where Violet is alone, able to see everyone at the same time.

Something like this.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

---------[1]---------
[7]///////////[2]
I///////////////I
[6]///////////[3]
-----[5]-----[4]-----

With Violet in the [1] position. I suspect Matt would want to sit next to either Lena or Violet, possibly both on either side, while Penny would want to sit away from Lena. I suggest letting the previous interactions between characters dictate how they set this up.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:11 am

So we're doing truth or dare between our characters, then the card game comes out after?
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Indeed, that's the plan. I am hoping the truth and dare gets the characters a bit more ready for the deception that is the cursed card game. Also, the reason this mess is actually possible, is because the cards in the cursed deck look like normal playing cards until the game begins. So there is no way Violet is responsible for what will end up happening. I expect her to bust the deck out when the dares and questions begin getting out of hand and her rule has failed to keep people contained.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:26 am

Two questions:
One, is it still possible to join this, and two is it possible to request that certain card types are not used on your character?
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:19 pm

For joining, that is a solid yes. As for card immunity, it depends on the cards, but I am willing to either grant immunity if it isn't too many cards, or if the others agree, replace them with something else. So go ahead and submit your character.

However, I don't believe we can inject the character as smoothly as we did Matt. If you're joining now, we have to pretend your character was there from the beginning, all of us have to.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:03 pm

First of from my side you are also more then welcome to join and in theory I also have no strong feelings against partial immunity or replacement. Though the wording of specifically card types and not only cards makes me a bit worried about the scope of this. So I'm waiting for what exactly would be affected and we'll see then. Until then I'm eager to see our next guest ^^
Tes

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:50 pm

I'm very hesitant to even ask, because this might be too big of a thing to ask... But I have a very strong distaste of having gender changes. I'm okay with pretty much any other change, just not the change of... equipment as it were. If that's not okay, I'll (likely) simply see my way out and continue to lurk and watch as I tend to do. I strictly play female characters as that is what I am comfortable with and playing males is very... off putting (at best) for me. I can try for the sake of roleplay, but I'm just not sure.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Tes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Ok, if that is your only concern, mine were totally unfounded xD. I at least think that is reasonable and would be ok with fantasy giving you immunity from them.

Replacement seems a bit over the top since the only scenario i can think of where immunity would be problematic is the card where your neighbor gives you half their cards.
Tes

Postby Tes » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:00 am

Now that I though about it, I would also be down with replacing them since they are also not really my favorite cards, but only if no one wants to keep them.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:21 am

I am alright with giving you immunity to gender changing cards. If you ever end up rolling them, just re-roll. I'll wait for everyone else to voice their opinion about changing those cards, but seeing as how most people didn't say anything when I was making the deck, and asking for opinions, I feel like most people here are ocay wiht the gender changing cards remaining in the deck.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character