Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:14 pm

Kit squeals as you dive deeper into her and massage her lower half, and she wriggles like a fish caught on a line. Her fingers, once trying to prise you off, are beginning to massage at her lower half now, and the tentacles are poised, waiting for a command that's not coming.

"S-stupid...squid... Ah! Fuck!" Her hips begin to buck,humping the air.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:25 pm

Nellie chuckles, causing her mass to jiggle a little from her voice vibrating through her.

She tries to keep Kit's hips planted on the floor by holding them in place, while more of her start to slide up towards Kit's chest, covering her stomach as she slides towards her goal.

Shes definitely having fun.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:53 am

Kit gasps as you clamber up her body - she's clearly not used to the sensation of your ooze form. However, she cottons on to your attempt to pin her, and you suddenly feel yourself hoisted up as tentacles wrap around her arms and legs, lifting her into the air.

"Don't th-think you can beat me that easily!" The ghost girl gasps, but there is some confidence left in her voice. You feel her form shudder, and brace yourself, expecting more tentacles. But instead, you feel something like tiny hands all over your body - little tiny white creatures with insect wings, like fairies or sprites, massaging your surface without touching her! Devious! Can you handle this sudden turn?
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:43 am

Nellie wobbles a bit at the sudden change, before trying to simply pull herself away from an area, and then slap back on to try and trap the insects between her form, and Kit's body.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:26 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You manage to trap a few of the faries in your mass, and you can feel them struggle and squeak. But you don't get all of them, and some remain teasing your body.

"Haha! Y-you're not quick enough to- oh fuck!" Kit's bragging is reduced to gasping and panting as you feel her cum, her soft body shivering as an orgasm role through her body. Looks like you win!
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:36 am

Nellie attempts to cup up Kit's cum into a 'pocket' of her slimy mass, before going to spew it back out over her sternum, if not face.

She isn't sure if those ghostly things are actually real small things or just some sort of 'hologram'-like ghostly stuff, which may or may not mean she got some with when she pulled herself towards Kit's hips to get ready to fire it back.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:36 am

The car and tentacles disappear the moment you hit Kit in the face with her own cum, the equivalent of a record scratch. The tentacles and fairies vanish, leaving you both hovering in the air.

Nice long awkward pause.

"...You should probably save that one for the arena," says Kit, remarkably collected despite her orgasm. She slowly lets herself float to the ground, letting out a sigh. "That was fun, though."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:01 am

Nellie reforms on top of Kit when she lands on the floor, Nellie facing her pretty close to Kit's face, while grinning from ear to ear.

"Can't say I don't dig the tentacle gig, but I'll admit you confused me a bit with those tiny tickling things. Didn't expect that, after tentacles." She giggles, trying to kiss Kit on the nose, unless Kit moves to do something else.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:03 am

Kit lets you kiss her, smiling a little at the contact. "I like the little guys. You'd be amazed at how often they work." She emrabces you around your midsection in a comfortable hug.

You hear, through the wall from the direction of Aimi's room, a drawn-out moan from Terezi. Kit sniggers.

"Wow, sounds like Aimi's going to town. She loves using that machine, y'know. I'm surprised none of us are full of hypnosis triggers to make us, I dunno, do chores or something." The ghost girl yawns. "Wow, you tired me out. That's new."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:17 pm

"Does Aimi have any?" She chuckles, joking,
"Everything aside, you mind if I bunk with you tonight? I mean, if you even need sleep. I'm not sure I know much about ghostly ladies yet." She doesn't move, just relaxing where she is.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat May 18, 2019 9:54 pm

"Sure, I don't mind." Kit smiles and relaxes with you.

--TIMESKIP TO KEEP THIS SHIT MOVING YEEEEAAAAHHH---

It's the next morning. You had a hearty breakfast with the crew - and made a hearty breakfast of Terezi - before stepping out. It won't be long until your very first match - the exhibition match. Hutch contacted you earlier with some of the details.

"'s pretty much a straight duel," he had said though a mouthful of breakfast and coffee. "You ever play paintball? it's like that, except the balls shock you and stun you for thirty seconds, during which time the audience expects you to get busy. So I'd start training in agility or somethin', since, well, exhibition. You won't get much in the way of proection. If you do well here, you might get yourself a sponsor!"

Sounds good, but where do you start with something like that? And that's not a lot of detail...
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 19, 2019 3:21 am

"Wait, you askin if I play turf? Oh baby, that's the national sport back home! Fuck yeah I do!" seeming hyped up, Nellie asks;

"Exhibition means naked, I take it?" snickering to herself, "Fuck it, I'm pumped for this."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:09 am

"Yeah, exhibition mean naked." Hutch rolls his eyes. "Anyways, here's some places you could check out for your training."

He provides three locations - a parkour school for avoiding incoming fire, a endurance class for resisting damage, and a martial arts club for fishing out damage without your weapons! What do you do? Or do you have a better idea, maybe?
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:53 am

"I think some unarmed combat would do me good, 'cause parkour is a pretty big hobby of mine, and endurance comes with the groove of it."

She chuckles, feeling this'll be pretty damn nice to get moving with. She does omit that she already knows some 'freestyle' unarmed combat moves, since she more or less winged it with them by herself.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:41 pm

"Alrighty, unarmed combat it is." Hutch plays with some controls offscreen. "Here's your opponent for the match."

An image comes up, replacing his face.

"This here's Lizz-13. Or, Lizzie. She's fairly new, only a few more matches than you, and went to Extreme a little while ago. I did some digging on her. She's pretty fast and durable, she's very into weird alien dicks, and as you might have guessed from the last fact, she's bi with a male lean. So, you're gonna have your work cut out a bit. You got any ideas for dealing with her?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:11 pm

"I've got venom, finesse, and i guess I've got a lack of alien dicks to offer." She snickers, grinning widely at the image.
"She looks cute, though. Can't wait to ride that face."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:47 pm

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Get to it!"

You arrive at the official dojo for training, where you're greeted with a very encouraging sight.

"Ah, a new student." The tiger morph stands and clasps her hands, looking at you with a smirk. "I'm Aiko. You're here for training, correct?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:28 am

Nellie shakes her head in slight amusement as she walks off towards the dojo.

Upon arriving, she's surprised to see a tiger-looking lady staring back at her. She's seen a little of everything, but she's reminded this is the first other animal-looking person she's found here. She thinks.

"Yes, I'm Nellie. Hutch sent me." She chuckles nonchalantly, as stretches a little,

"So, what's first step then? I feel ready."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:10 pm

"Ah, Hutch." Aiko nods. "You must require training for a match, then. Come with me."

She leads you to the center of the dojo, turns and studies you carefully, her brow furrowed. Her tail twitches. She seems like there's power hidden behind her facade, waiting to strike, but for now she's happy to play the docile cat lady.

"...You definitely will have a height and weight disadvantage," Aiko concludes. "Many who enter the tournaments are naturally strong, or are augmented in various ways, or are robotic. Hence, I will teach you how to turn their size and heaviness against them. I believe some variation of jujutsu will suffice for you."

She crouches into a stance, eyes locked onto yours. You get a look at her pretty incredible thighs as she does this. "Come at me, and I'll demonstrate."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:44 am

Nellie grins, running at Aiko as instructed. As if to show off a bit, she drops to a slide, turning herself to goo as she goes for Aiko's ankles.

She's definitely curious about if Aiko already knew she could do this, or if she's got a way to counter her when hit.

In reality, all it'll probably do is make her annoyed.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games