School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:41 am

she nods " it's fine" she tells you hugging you back, " maybe I'll get a chance to spend a night with you after we go to the concert" she suggests
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:30 am

Xavier gave her a kiss before breaking the hug and heading for the door. "Good night my lovely gem, if it makes you feel any better, I'll be watching over you."
He pointed to the security cameras before leaving. Time to go see how Ms. Grey was doing. Hopefully his skipping would have made some sort of impact. He'd focus on driving to her apartment and once there he knocked on the door slowly.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:52 am

" you mean spying in the hopes I do something naughty?" she corrects you teasingly with a grin before you left.
there was a long pause before Ms. grey came to the door, " Xavier, your here again?" she didn't seem too surprised " Good I wanted to talk about you skipping class today anyway" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:11 am

Xavier slouched his back when his Ms. Grey greeted him aggressively. He spoke as he stood at the doorway. "I'm sorry I can come over here less if you want. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in your own home. It's not pleasant."
Xavier aimed to get some pity from her with his comment, and once she allowed him entrance he'd speak again. "Sorry I didn't feel like I had a good reason to be there."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 pm

she sighs, " no it's fine, I'm okay with you being here, but part of the reason I agreed to let you come over sometimes was so that you wouldn't skip classes remember?" she tells you
sogekik

Previous

Return to Private Games