School Harem [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School Harem [Reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:41 am

she nods " it's fine" she tells you hugging you back, " maybe I'll get a chance to spend a night with you after we go to the concert" she suggests
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:30 am

Xavier gave her a kiss before breaking the hug and heading for the door. "Good night my lovely gem, if it makes you feel any better, I'll be watching over you."
He pointed to the security cameras before leaving. Time to go see how Ms. Grey was doing. Hopefully his skipping would have made some sort of impact. He'd focus on driving to her apartment and once there he knocked on the door slowly.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:52 am

" you mean spying in the hopes I do something naughty?" she corrects you teasingly with a grin before you left.
there was a long pause before Ms. grey came to the door, " Xavier, your here again?" she didn't seem too surprised " Good I wanted to talk about you skipping class today anyway" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:11 am

Xavier slouched his back when his Ms. Grey greeted him aggressively. He spoke as he stood at the doorway. "I'm sorry I can come over here less if you want. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in your own home. It's not pleasant."
Xavier aimed to get some pity from her with his comment, and once she allowed him entrance he'd speak again. "Sorry I didn't feel like I had a good reason to be there."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 pm

she sighs, " no it's fine, I'm okay with you being here, but part of the reason I agreed to let you come over sometimes was so that you wouldn't skip classes remember?" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Xavier shrugged and spoke. "I know, but it still doesn't feel like there is good reason for me to go."
He then mumbled a little. "You're about the only reason to go and I can just come over and see you..."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:51 pm

"surely there must be other people in the school you like, I mean Arthur is your best friend right? and you see your cousin too. plus if you cut class you'll get me fired, which means that I might have to move away to find another job" she points out " would you like something to drink? I as just going to make myself a decaff" she tells you.
of course if she was fired from the school it would be pretty hard for her to get another teaching job in the city, that could be something you could use to your advantage, but as she said she'd likely as not have to move away
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:33 pm

Xavier forgot everything he wanted to say when she brought up her potentially getting fired. Feeling both angry at the idea, and seeing it as a chance to maybe win some points, he stood up and walked over to her. "I wouldn't let him fire you."
He stood a few feet behind her as he spoke with a dead serious tone. "If he tried to fire you then I would do everything in my power to stop him. I'd even fight him physically. I don't want to lose you."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:29 pm

" don't do that, if you want to make sure I keep my job, just stay in school, and I'll do what I can to help you, your a bright guy Xavier, don't go and waste it" she tells you, she pauses for a moment before speaking " so what can I do to help you stay in school?" she asks you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:52 am

Xavier smiled at her even though she seemed unaffected by his words. He spoke as he stepped back. "You shouldn't ask a teenage boy that. I might ask for something ridiculous."
He found a seat and thought for a minute before speaking. "I...I shouldn't ask anything that would make you uncomfortable, so I'll just ask to keep our current deal. I like being near you. It's relaxing and makes me feel...happy. I'll come to school and as long as you're comfortable with it, I can visit here when I want?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:37 am

she nods " yes, that's fine, most boys your age I wouldn't ask something like that, but most of them aren't related to my boss, or as sensible as you are" she tells you as she sits as well, " I think I can trust you not to get any funny ideas about this arrangement" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:11 am

Xavier chuckled and spoke. "You have too much faith in me. You're asking a teenage boy what he wants from one of the most gorgeous women in the world. You should always expect us to have funny ideas."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:23 pm

"I'm sure I'm no where near the most gorgeous woman in the world, but thank you anyway, even if that is a tad inappropriate seeing, as I'm your teacher.... but perhaps what you need is a girlfriend, that'd help I think, especially if it was someone you liked, there must be a girl or two at school you like? why not ask someone out?" she suggests
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:36 am

Xavier smirked at his teacher and spoke. "There is a girl I like, but I can't ask her out. She'll say no for sure."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:40 am

"that's not true, I'm sure most of the girls would be will to give it a try, and even if they won't you can't know till you ask... So who is it?" she asks him
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Xavier smirked at Ms. Grey since she took the bait. He let out a sigh as he shook his head. "I'm smart enough to know when I'm out of my league with a girl."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:28 pm

"nonsense, any of the girls in the school would be lucky to have you, your intelligent, kind and caring, what else could they want?" she asks trying to hype you up a bit
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:27 pm

Xavier blushed a little and spoke while scratching his head. "Somebody older and more mature."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:18 pm

"oh, Xavier, a teacher? who? that is a little more problematic granted" she agrees
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:04 pm

Xavier looked down at the ground and spoke. "Yeah and it's not just a little problematic, I know this teacher would never go for a student."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games