PokéMorph (Update: v1.63 7/1/17)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update: v1.63 7/1/17)

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:19 pm

samuelsteven6 Wrote:Sorry to ask this, but did you remove some scene? Because I can't find the scene after saving the Spearow in the cave. After the Pokemon Virus thing. I might've thought that you deleted it for some reasons. So, is it true, or is it just me lost?

There was never a spearow, it was just a call back to the first bit of OG pokemon as on of the spearows hit by Ash's Pikachu

Akhera Wrote:Remember me? Maybe you don't but that doesn't matter. I once made a willow fanart and to remind you guys there is still community supporting this project, I made another quick one with my poor mouse skills ;)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Jesse.png

Yep, that is some more fan Art. Thank you show you support in a creative way using Angelica this time no less.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby jaredh72 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:50 am

Dead2112man Wrote:
kimsxygth Wrote:SO how long until we can go to Vermillion or Saffron. cause I'm stopped right there, and I really love the game.

Don't really know, my guess will be a half a year or so after we got the engine finished and release the first part.But I am not sure, we do believe we can move faster with this engine when finished, but building the engine takes take, we currently have two people working on it of whom include Val, while two more will be jumping back in mid may when collage wraps up for the spring semester.

I personally do say sorry that it has been a very long time from when we last released things but the wait will be worth it in the end.

You're still moving faster than Humbird's one though, since it hasn't been updated since the beginning of 2016, so there is that in your favor. I understand that good work and doing things right the first time takes time, whereas doing hastened or poor work usually ends up creating problems that end up sucking up more time overall to fix things compared to when it was done right the first time. Take your time to do it right.
jaredh72

Postby Lane2626 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:40 am

Heyyy Sooo.....Question. I was reading awhile back. Last year someone posted a reply about the glitch making you walk through the wall at the back of bills house. I currentley am having the same probelm. Was this ever fixed? Or do i need to restart my game...I would rather not hahah. Thanks!

EDIT: Aight...IM back again. I figured out all i had to do was stand still. ANYWAYS. Now im stuck right out side cercluerlan City. Cant go through the underground tunnel. The cutscene with team rocket plays and then eevee freaks out and tells me to go up....I do. but i dont find anything. Ive serched the whole level top to bottem. Where do i go from here? My apologies for Bugging people lol. Or is this as far as the Devs Got?
Lane2626
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:31 pm

To my knowledge all the scenes are still there. However, one of the many "bugs" deadman mentioned is the editor's uncanny habit of deleting things I know I put in. Or failing to save them, I'm not sure exactly. All I know is that over several months of working with the game I lost more than half of the painstakingly assembled database and had to rebuild it. I've never yet seen it delete an event object but there's always a first time for everything.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby The Imperious » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:29 am

I need a detailed explanation on the game mechanics, since you added alot of features that aren't explained very well such as the weakspots of every species
The Imperious
Newly Registered

Postby SBSK » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:48 am

Hey, guys! Great game! I'm interested in becoming a valuable contributor to the progress of said game.
Recently I've been getting into Java and Python, and was wondering what language the new engine is coded in? I'm not asking to become part of the team, but learning a new language and checking out crash reports, bugs, etc. could help me learn new tricks and hone my abilities as a coder.

(I'm not actually new, I just can't remember my other login info. The last time I logged in to post anything on the forums was before Dusty's Castle was a thing.)
SBSK
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:43 pm

SBSK Wrote:Hey, guys! Great game! I'm interested in becoming a valuable contributor to the progress of said game.
Recently I've been getting into Java and Python, and was wondering what language the new engine is coded in? I'm not asking to become part of the team, but learning a new language and checking out crash reports, bugs, etc. could help me learn new tricks and hone my abilities as a coder.

(I'm not actually new, I just can't remember my other login info. The last time I logged in to post anything on the forums was before Dusty's Castle was a thing.)

We are using the Gamemaker Engine, so the language that one uses

The Imperious Wrote:I need a detailed explanation on the game mechanics, since you added alot of features that aren't explained very well such as the weakspots of every species

Add what mechanics, If you referring to the engine you can play the current version on, yea, wont deny, we had more of a focus on story then optional catching mechanics, will try to address that and anything we might have better in the new engine.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Previous

Return to Flash Projects