Project X: Love Potion Disaster(Sonic Hentai Beat-then-up)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster(Sonic Hentai Beat-then-u

Postby Samus85aran » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm

Woow this game is amazing, i am totally fascinated which is the last update ? an where i can find it ?
Samus85aran

Postby Seraphic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 pm

It's here:

https://www.thezetateam.org/projectx.html

The only annoyance is for some reason they decided to join with Ad.Fly but the download is perfectly safe once you Skip Ad.
Seraphic

Postby Screwbucket » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:27 am

Woh! This game! I almost forgot about it entirely! Last time I touched this, they had stopped with the spooky level.

Sadly, it looks like the game's development has gone on a hiatus. TL;DR: They received a ton of harassment and just couldn't take it no more. Here's hoping they return sooner rather than later.
Screwbucket

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:04 pm

Before I lock this down, I'd just like to point out to everyone that the links on the first page are out of date. Do not use them to get to their downloads or website. Use the link on the final page to avoid suspicious files and such.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Previous

Return to Creative Corner