Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/11)

Postby metaro » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:40 pm

p3ki Wrote:I'm not actually sure if this is where I should be asking this, but I have a problem in the game: the page down button is the one used for the debug mode, which should be OK, but I have a laptop, and the page down function just happens to be the same as the space button, so ever time I try to jump or advance dialogue, the game simply crashes, making it very hard to progress through the whole game. It's true that I can overwrite the page down function by simply pressing shift, so I run and jump and the same time, but if I forget even just one time, I lose all my progress up to the last time I save. Could there be any solution? Thanks.

Sure you can ask here.
Well i'm not a pro the only thing i see would be to map the page down on an other button , can't help you a lot, my lap has a page down button so i never had to experience a problem like this
metaro

Postby p3ki » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:14 pm

metaro Wrote:
p3ki Wrote:I'm not actually sure if this is where I should be asking this, but I have a problem in the game: the page down button is the one used for the debug mode, which should be OK, but I have a laptop, and the page down function just happens to be the same as the space button, so ever time I try to jump or advance dialogue, the game simply crashes, making it very hard to progress through the whole game. It's true that I can overwrite the page down function by simply pressing shift, so I run and jump and the same time, but if I forget even just one time, I lose all my progress up to the last time I save. Could there be any solution? Thanks.

Sure you can ask here.
Well i'm not a pro the only thing i see would be to map the page down on an other button , can't help you a lot, my lap has a page down button so i never had to experience a problem like this

Ok, thanks, I'll look if there's any way. It doesn't seem like it's going to be too difficult but if I find a way I'll post it here in case anyone ever has the same problem.

EDIT: Ok so I have actually been looking onto it for a while and the solutions I've found all imply to remap or remove different functions by using apps, for example: KeyMapper or Sharpkeys.
But the problem is that after trying to use them, I haven't seen any way to change functions that already exist, what I mean with this is that, you can make the shift button work as a ctrl button, or the 3 as a 5, but there's no option to erase the Page Down from the spacebar.
What I have actually found might become a request, and it's the fact that most HTML games have this option already taken care off (so this problem that I happen to have, can't exist) so I would like to request if it would be possible for it to be taken care of. I know it is hard to make a game and to take care of so much small bugs that happen here and there (well and big ones too) but I would really appreciate it please. Thanks.
p3ki
Newly Registered

Postby Moosifbob » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:43 pm

Which Dry Bones design you prefer, paper mario or current regular design?
Moosifbob

Postby aclgrafix » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:26 pm

any news on 3.49?
aclgrafix

Postby haiaut » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:20 pm

hello .. how can you enlarge her ass? or when will that function be active? :D
haiaut
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:42 pm

None, and no news from Ivan.
Hope everithing is okay :/
metaro

Postby AN0N » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:26 pm

Ivan, please don't stress yourself. Just tell us to fuck off and to let you take a break but don't punish us with silence! PUT is awesome even in its current state. We wouldn't want you to burn out bc of this.
AN0N

Postby joeweed11 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:59 am

nvm
Last edited by joeweed11 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
joeweed11
Newly Registered

Postby joeweed11 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:46 pm

oh and know how to open to left door closet in peach bedroom would be cool I did it the other day no clue how might of been a glitch because I went inside the cake but a toad fuckrd me in there and not through the hole I seent em!

hey I forgot to mention one other thing that came to mind that i wanted to share on this form, soo after just recently creating this account and nerding out on all the former news posts and ideas it came to me...would about possibly adding a feature like condoms and chance of contracting sti's if having to much unprotected sex with many creatures, itd give that shop guy more purpose at the store than just shrooms, flower power and 1 ups and promote players to conduct healthy live choices as well as being kinda funny and kinda hot in a really dirty way.
joeweed11
Newly Registered

Postby aclgrafix » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:28 pm

joeweed11 Wrote:oh and know how to open to left door closet in peach bedroom would be cool I did it the other day no clue how might of been a glitch because I went inside the cake but a toad fuckrd me in there and not through the hole I seent em!

hey I forgot to mention one other thing that came to mind that i wanted to share on this form, soo after just recently creating this account and nerding out on all the former news posts and ideas it came to me...would about possibly adding a feature like condoms and chance of contracting sti's if having to much unprotected sex with many creatures, itd give that shop guy more purpose at the store than just shrooms, flower power and 1 ups and promote players to conduct healthy live choices as well as being kinda funny and kinda hot in a really dirty way.

the left door of the closet scene is random

as for STI's and condoms, i feel that the STI's is a huge turn off and the condoms are pretty much useless, i mean it's not like peach can just go "oh before you rape me mr goomba, please put on this condom"
aclgrafix

Postby overlord5 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:50 am

AN0N Wrote:Ivan, please don't stress yourself. Just tell us to fuck off and to let you take a break but don't punish us with silence! PUT is awesome even in its current state. We wouldn't want you to burn out bc of this.

i spoke a little with him recently, it not you guys it is his new job that is overtaxing him...
i hope he is okay, i haven't heard from him in a while
overlord5

Postby metaro » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:16 pm

joeweed11 Wrote:oh and know how to open to left door closet in peach bedroom would be cool I did it the other day no clue how might of been a glitch because I went inside the cake but a toad fuckrd me in there and not through the hole I seent em!

You can already define pregnacy chances so it's not necessary.
But there can always be a seen with a given ennemy / character who would wear a condom, but considering how things turned after kamek magic, a shota looking character seems more feeting for the use of a condom, i mean, every enemy or npc wants her bare pussy, only a shy or unexperienced one would let peach take the lead.

But anyway before talking about ideas, lets have news from ivan first. Last time i talked to him was january ... so even if he's ok and all, he must have tons of pm to read and comment to reply. He'll need a moment to go back on track
metaro

Postby THE IMPOSTOR SPOON » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:24 pm

are there gonna be male protagonists.... (wait that'd be way to much work... i'll ask anyway)
THE IMPOSTOR SPOON
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:15 pm

THE IMPOSTOR SPOON Wrote:are there gonna be male protagonists.... (wait that'd be way to much work... i'll ask anyway)

It's not a question of work, it has been already stated from a long time that the last two character will be mona and pauline.
metaro

Postby he30ra » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Ivan, are you alive? :D :D
he30ra

Postby animefreak701139 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:55 am

for those wondering whether Ivans alive or dead right bot heres a link to the latest post from his patreon it's from today (6/6/19) https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-features-for-25179369
animefreak701139
Newly Registered

Postby AN0N » Wed May 08, 2019 9:15 pm

animefreak701139 Wrote:for those wondering whether Ivans alive or dead right bot heres a link to the latest post from his patreon it's from today (6/6/19) https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-features-for-25179369

It`s actually from march I believe? I usually check every other week wether there are any news.
AN0N

Postby Gizmo1206 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:37 pm

animefreak701139 Wrote:for those wondering whether Ivans alive or dead right bot heres a link to the latest post from his patreon it's from today (6/6/19) https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-features-for-25179369

says its from march 6th and 6/6/19 would be june 6th too :P
Gizmo1206

Postby Ruby_Kat » Tue May 14, 2019 1:32 am

How do I become a futa?
Ruby_Kat
Newly Registered

Postby wadlee-doo » Tue May 14, 2019 12:08 pm

^Hey im new here and i got a problem with world 6-6 and the two stone guys. i dont know how to open the locked gate. i tried sucking and fucking and various combinations, i jumped on them and fireballed but im stuck. i dont know wether this thred is the right pace for this question but i didnt find a topic thats closer related.
wadlee-doo
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects