Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.47 (Jun 30/18)

Postby Gizmo1206 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:30 pm

quick question but can krystal get pregnant from bosses?
Gizmo1206

Postby Lust Gamer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:21 am

There's something wrongabout the exe. port. Everytime I open the exe. file,it didn't work. It just stuck after the title appear. After I clicked 'Play',it just stuck. I can't do anything about. Can you please update or fix this nasty bug?
Lust Gamer
Newly Registered

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:55 am

This game/you made a lot of progress since I last checked back in. Thats awesome. You are doing good work, Ivan!

Also I want to ask if you would add more scenes with Mips?

And more impregnation chances for other creatures? What about Toads, Koopalings, Yoshi?
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Just to say I am alive and healthy!
I dont hate my job, but it's just 'destroying' my free time since july!
I hope I can finally finish MIM PUT game with the rest of levels, ass sizes and futa princess!

RUSHING TO MAKE 3.48 version with a new level and scenes!

metaro Wrote:You look to know paper mario better than me … normal actually i never played it, so do for the best, i only proposed it to save you time :p

Thats it! ;)

metaro Wrote:Maybe not different lipstick but the possibility to remove make up instead? That way you'll need only one lipstick color. If you want to add different lipstick it's ok, If it's not too much work to do, especially with the fact you will have to do the mark of lipstick on her pussy. If the princess decide to keep the lipstick on her pussy, i might have an idea, the next character she fucked will have his dick with the same color as the lipstick (just the very next one)

Dick with the same color as the lipstick? This sounds strange and a bit complex. Instead of lipstick options, we could just 'bring' the lipstick to her face. I could just test a make up option (with 'shadows' in her eyes, etc), then the player could 'activate make up or not' when visiting the closet. Then make her use the dildo/brush in just the Flurry scene.

metaro Wrote:Ok for the 100s but only counted in the level you play, otherwise depending on where the player wants to go, the burn would heal on the world map and it will lose all its purpose :)

Whatever.

metaro Wrote:New ideas are my speciallity :) there can be many more hidden masturbation scene with required costume like the princess using the racoon tail of the tanuki costume to rub her pussy.

I agree. Different masturbation styles depending on her costume. She can even user her tail. I am just afraid I couldnt just add tons of features before the last released version is completed. Once the game is complete I plan adding small updates.

metaro Wrote:Or maybe peach in mario's outfit being able to do a scene with growing shrooms that are statics (not in blocks so not Moving) "press up to eat it with your other mouth" *masturbation scene* and the shroom end Inside the pussy, doing it's growing tits + belly effect.

Good idea! I'll take notes!

metaro Wrote:A new game + in other words? If you know how to do it, that sounds good to me. Would the player keep its gallery and achievements too?

Peharps, but I prefer to 'embase' this idea far later.

metaro Wrote:Thanks for your work, she baked a cake for you

Cute!!

Nyathon Wrote:Hey Ivan, I want to start things off here by saying you have made a fantastic game. I have been following this game since the beginning and have loved how everything has turned out. Unfortunately this latest update, while I am glad to see it, has pretty much broken the game. At least for me. So I am just gonna go ahead and let you know what I have found after a little bit of playing.

GOSH!!! Many balloon text bugs!? I've tested them all! I guess I have to 'return to my table' and check those carefully.
EDIT: FIXED IN 3.48 VERSION!

Nyathon Wrote:First off, when going the the world map in windowed mode, the whole camera will offset to the top left corner. This has forced me to restart the game when it happens because even the menu is offset when you try to go into the options to fix it.

CHECKING!

Nyathon Wrote:And the last bug I have found, and this one was in the previous version of the game too. The bend over scene with the fat shyguy in shyguy village seems to have the princess grow nipples on her ass? This one I had noticed in previous versions of the game but have just now gotten my account activated so I could let you know.

:o :o EDIT: FIXED IN 3.48 VERSION!

Nyathon Wrote:That's all the bugs I have found with this recent update. I know you guys have been working really hard on this game and it really shows. This is by far my favorite hentai game and I am glad to see how far this game as well as your team have come.

I'll surely fix all of those very bad bugs! Strange that sometimes its just because of a given listener or a function that mangles up everything.

Nyathon Wrote:Thank you guys for all your hard work on this great game, and I will be on the lookout for anything else I come across.

Thank you too!

Biles Wrote:I love the futa Peach artwork. Any reason why she's not full-packaged like the other futas? (a.k.a. as in not having balls)

I've followed the 'default futa' known in hentai universe, that is, without balls. But why not, she can have balls too (but I prefer to let it as an option in the future)

dark777 Wrote:I am a Japanese fan. I cleared the game itself, but I do not understand the contents. Please make a Japanese translation of this game.

Although we have already kind of 'ruled out' the i18n (XML) feature (one of the richiest things we could add in games like this), I would need to add more than 2,000 ideograms and other japanese symbols in restricted fonts like 'mario font'. This is really not feasible to do. Except if you can add japanse symbols by using apps like FONT FORGE. I can give you Mario font (and other restricted fonts), and provided you can add the japanese characters, I can add this support, so japanese guys/ladies can translate the game too!

metaro Wrote:Hey Ivan, for once i'll be a bug tracker :p
I encountered different peach futa art with futa off in the gallery, there was:
-Chomp
-Morton
-Iggy
-Ludwig

Here is what i did : Start a new game (i never save it i play only on the forum) -> go in the setting to hide the body cum, shave her pussy and close her ass -> on the princess customisation i just put her boobs one size bigger -> arriving in the game, i activate the cheat -> go in the gallery and done (i did it twice to be sure)
There ^^ See you

dark777 Wrote:Is there a scene with Goomba king?

Not yet!

cesar93 Wrote:Do you know something about the ass increment? Or anybody, because idk if i can get it playing through it or wayting for an update.

Ass sizes? Still being made!

HappyGoomba Wrote:Hey, Ivan, great update.

Thank you! I am sorry due to bugs above!

HappyGoomba Wrote:A few things I've noticed so far: 1. If you cheat (1+9+0) to see the new gallery and achievement art, when you quit and restart the game, the gallery goes back to normal, but the achievement art is all unlocked still.

HappyGoomba Wrote:2. If you buy the lingerie pack from the merchant in toad town, then save and load, the lingerie has disappeared.

CHECKING! But I cant promise to fix this bug 'asap' because this requires more analysis.

HappyGoomba Wrote:Also, a feature request: 3. I've got the option for "Same dialogs if the scene is replayed" set to yes. However, once she becomes a nymph, all sex scenes have the random dialog. The way I play the game, she's a nymph around the second or third level of the first world, so I never get to see the actual dialogs for most of the sex scenes. This is especially annoying for enemies like the Wrench Guy where most of the content of the scene is in the text. Could there be an option to always have the normal text for the scenes, or at least an option that shows the normal text the first time we encounter each scene?

Hmmmmmm not feasible! The problem is that when the princess is a nymph, the original dialogues dont have any useful meaning, as they're made for an INNOCENT/ NON LEWD princess. I havent made a 'LEWD talk' to those wandering creatures, so they need to be randomized (lewd random phrases). Certain creatures like bosses dont randomize because they have proper NON LEWD / LEWD phrases.

HappyGoomba Wrote:4. In the Shyguy village, the last coin is unreachable

HappyGoomba Wrote:5. If Peach does one of her bored moves, like bending over, while on a moving platform in the Platsucks level, she stays in place while the platform moves out from under her. I suggest turning off the bored moves in the more "platformy" levels. Often, you have to wait for the right time to jump, so the bored move doesn't make much sense. I almost missed a jump in the Stalag-tits level because she decided to dance just as I started to move.

HappyGoomba Wrote:6. Sometimes a sex scene will end with Peach slightly above ground level, so she falls a little when the scene ends.

HappyGoomba Wrote:If the scene pushes her horny bar to the point where she asks to take off her outfit and you push yes, the falling and the taking off conflict and Peach ends up frozen. You can break free by hitting "V" to masturbate. (If more problems could be solved by masturbation, it would be a happier world.)

Hmmmmmm......so the 'remove outfit question' she makes IS happening DURING a scene?

HappyGoomba Wrote:6. I have largest boob size set to "bigger" and "Shred bra if..." set to bigger as well. When she reaches that size however, her top doesn't shred. If I go to the menu and back, then her top will be shredded, but it doesn't do it on its own.

This is already reproduced. I just hadnt time to fix it yet :/
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:06 pm

he30ra Wrote:is normal (default) options and not work as say up post :some Toad scens are too fast,no pressing space look scens like : toad audience one her , or fucking the princessand wait to end scene.Is no work even default options. look this video when you Understand:

https://megawrzuta.pl/download/38c053d5 ... ce797.html
this bug is not fixed

Okay I'll see the video. CHECKING!

HappyGoomba Wrote:Choosing the first scene (suck her boobies) for these star guys produces an error, but hitting space enough times gets you out of it.
star.PNG

Couldn't reproduce!! Did you use a custom XML file? What's your current OPTIONS screen items?

Biles Wrote:Speaking of shredding bras, I wonder if we should revisit that feature. Reason being, is that for example I find it much weird if the striker outfit is left with just the outer short sleeves or a patch slapped onto her breasts when stuff like that is suitable for the royal dress and its variants.

This is a limitation of the way those 'striker like' outfits were made. I would need to remake those in a free time in the future, perhaps you can help me.

6darkraven9 Wrote:Well I can't play swf files on my PC, will 3.47 get a standalone .exe version soon?

I'll upload the fixes above and I'll put the EXE for 3.48.

LucKy4U Wrote:my favorite part in the entire game is the shyguy village, I really really wish there was more to do over there, like princess becoming one of the shygirls and doing all the things that shygirls do and such. :P :mrgreen:

Do you have any idea? Perhaps the princess could dress as a shyguy by buying that costume, then activating some scenes?

Biles Wrote:I came to see wsup and stuff. Granted I haven't visited this project due to just being a lazy fuck. On the other hand I have been dicking around with creating my own set of Princesses so that I could one day make my own version of MIMPUT :3

They're surely great, Biles! As said, I can create a way to show 'only the dick' and 'dick and balls', I just cant promise it like 'I'll do next week!'
As for the different heights, the way MIM PUT was made refrains us to have those because of alignments. Just imagine the 'animation hell' in intrincate scenes, like those Koopaling ones (where we have like 3,000 frames, with more than 300 keyframes for each body part!) A way to make them 'appear with different sizes' is by having a sligtly taller neck and head, but in a way other creatures bodyparts wont cause strange offset differences.

Biles Wrote:And yes, you all know who that lovely lady is in the bottom-right corner. And no, she ain't Jessica Rabbit. Nice guess though... So anyways if you all notice some gaps between them, that's because they're reserve for when I do the front views (and possibly back views). I'm also planning to add Krystal as well, and maybe possibly Mona Lisa in the future.... I hope. :o

I want to add Mona and Pauline in MIM PUT game, be it in those months or after the game is already completed and 'closed' (as I'll be making small updates). They will be 'just' new heads and different colors. Perhaps some body detail. They can be even a bit thinner (but the outfits will be the same size/width due to the game limitation).

2spikes Wrote:Hey Ivan, been a long time! Not sure if you remember me (been almost 2 years). There were many glitches plaguing the game at the time, and I happened to come across this, and thought maybe I'd give it another try. The main frustration had to do with potentially corrupted saves and dresses or whatever other body configurations not loading correctly (particularly with other freezing issues). It sucked losing your progress or otherwise having to play the game messed up, as if it weren't for that, whatever other glitches wouldn't have really been a problem. The main thing for me with any game would be to be able to preserve/save my status conveniently and have any customization be consistent. Exploring the game to its full and just pressing on would kind of be second for me.

Of course I remember you, be welcome again!
Hmm, strange! Did you cleared your cache entirely? Did you test in another computer? Others havent the same problem as yours. I couldnt reproduce it here. Something is strange there. Anyway, did you check the 'save as a file' (copy to clipboard) option? This can at least mitigate the problem you're been having. But yes, certain outfits like 'custom lingerie colors' may not be working fully, as said in the post above.

2spikes Wrote:That said, I see there is now an EXE version. Would unpacking an EXE installation potentially run smoother (particularly across different systems) as opposed to whatever issues inherent or otherwise often attributable to Flash? In that respect, is either version better would you say? Thanks!

I couldnt answer that question precisely because people have different results. Some says the EXE version is better and FASTER than the SWF. Others prefers SWF. I am just sorry about the EXE not being in my server, I needed to erase it. I'll put it again in 3.48 version. I couldnt create an EXE with the current bugs people have found currently.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:so even after following the "if bugs appear" thing on the op and im still getting a bug were sometime closing out a menu it will remove the part of clothes that covers her breasts and ive had that bug for several versions.

This is the 'bra auto shred annoying bug' I am still dealing with :/ I am sure I'll fix it eventually!

Gizmo1206 Wrote:Oh and for the tanuki suit it completely removes it

Could you explain it better? Tanuki suit doesnt have 'bras', so her breasts are always 'out'. This is not a bug.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:Also whats the current list of creatures/npc's that can get peach pregnant and will there be more(hopefully all the creatures/npc's she can have sex with)?

This is in the fist post of this thread, named 'CREATURES the princess can get pregnant with'.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:And just one more question, are there plans on having more sizes of body parts(boobs/belly)?

More sizes like giant belly/boobs? No because of potential and ugly glitches. In certain scenes, her belly could be so strange and 'giant' it can trespass limits and occupy the same are of other bodyparts.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:bah more bugs this one happens during a sex scene with the venus picture plant creature that her breasts are backwards

I jus't couldnt understand those strange, alien, annoying boobs thats 'turns directions' :o :o :o :?

Nyathon Wrote:Hey Ivan, thought I would pop back in to report some more issues I have found with the game. These aren't really game breaking like my last post, just some animation errors that can be a bit distracting.

Hmmmmmm thankfully those all are just ALIGHNING bugs.
I'll fix them all (at least those you have showed).
As for the new boob shape, this was made by Tripflip in order to make the boobs more natural. But certain scenes like the one you showed up needs a realignment.
As for the Peachy model, if there are reallly TONS of scenes where her upper body is 'break', I need to fix them all (the ones I can realign).
As for errors like boobs disappearing, or her chest 'being in front of her arms', I can fix those.
But certain bodyparts that's just 'a bit off' (just slightly , in a way our brains can correct it), I prefer to let them alone. Too much work needed to fix.

Nyathon Wrote:Though others have stated this, some of the achievement art has Peach as a futa even with the option turned off. I'm not into futa's, so it kinda sucks to only see the chomp and morton achievement arts as only futa, among others.

Nyathon Wrote:Also, whenever activating a scene in the gallery, it puts the princess in an action state in the actual game. So if I leave the gallery accedentally or go back to play the game, I am just left stuck where I am. Forcing me to hit enter to force my way out.

This should not happen as I already reset her action state.
It was a problem when pressing the 'X' button in the pause screen!

Nyathon Wrote:The last thing is that the hitboxes for the blocks around the world seem to be a bit off. I can never seem to hit most of them without hitting it in just the right spot, otherwise I just jump right through them. And a lot of the checkpoints don't seem to activate when I run through them, which is kinda annoying when I die right before the end of the lvl.

This might be those problems regarding your CPU speed. I remember certain people having those problems (I couldt reproduce them). Its more of a Flash limitation. People tested with faster machines, or activating options like 'Stationary camera', or by using the EXE version (not the SWF version).

Nyathon Wrote:That is all I have found though. And I would like to make a request (although I am sure you get tons of those already). If you ever get the chance, could you guys make a "Peachy" like model for Daisy and Rosa as well? I really like this model, but I also prefer playing as Rosa. I would love it if there was an updated model for the both of them. However, I know that making a new model is no easy task. And you have other characters that you have planned as well as trying to finish world 8. I would just like to see this happen at some point. I am loving this game! Thank all of you for your hard work on this game and I will continue to look for any bugs!

Great! I'll take notes. The man that makes those models is TripFlip. It depends on his time to make Rosa and Daisy.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:quick question but can krystal get pregnant from bosses?

Not yet. The same with other princesses.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:This game/you made a lot of progress since I last checked back in. Thats awesome. You are doing good work, Ivan!

Thank you! I do know I could be even more active. This year 'is destroying' me free time. But I am still here, focused and enthusiastic!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Also I want to ask if you would add more scenes with Mips?

I just need ideas. I am out of othem.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:And more impregnation chances for other creatures? What about Toads, Koopalings, Yoshi?

This is expected (and awaited). Perhaps after the game is 'officially completed', that is, with all levels.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gizmo1206 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:04 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Gizmo1206 Wrote:Oh and for the tanuki suit it completely removes it

Could you explain ti better? Tanuki suit doesnt have 'bras', so her breasts are always 'out'. This is not a bug.

as in it makes her completely naked without any of the tanuki suit
Gizmo1206

Postby 2spikes » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:23 am

Hey Ivan, thanks for the response! Yeah, I was mostly referring to issues from the past when I made my initial comment here. Wasn't saying it was necessarily happening now entirely. We actually kind of went through everything initially, and I think you may have started by saying something similar =P

No worries. It's kind of crazy that you're managing this project all on your own. Perhaps today, it might've been easier writing it using a different language and library XD

In any case, yeah, there are still issues (too many random ones to really go through), but I decided to ignore it and fundamentally it is playable and nothing completely detrimental like before. I do actually work entirely off of an external save which I update through the clipboard.

The main option which simply doesn't work (which I would've liked) is the lingerie always on" option. That doesn't seem to work. I think a simpler way of doing that is to simply allow people to customize what the "naked" default actually is, with perhaps that being stripped only when swallowed, eating a poison mushroom, or other particular conditions (getting back whatever you have set as the default after newly getting a dress/powerup). The only other thing is that something got messed up for when you choose only 1 layer of cum. I don't think it used to be this way where the only part of the body which therefore ever gets covered is the face. I imagine that's also a glitch? Thanks as always!
2spikes

Postby he30ra » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:37 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
he30ra Wrote:is normal (default) options and not work as say up post :some Toad scens are too fast,no pressing space look scens like : toad audience one her , or fucking the princessand wait to end scene.Is no work even default options. look this video when you Understand:

https://megawrzuta.pl/download/9099f599 ... 055da.html
this bug is not fixed

Okay I'll see the video. CHECKING!

upload new link
he30ra

Postby metaro » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Long time no see Ivan, well you sure had a lot to reply ^^
My turn now :p

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Instead of lipstick options, we could just 'bring' the lipstick to her face. I could just test a make up option (with 'shadows' in her eyes, etc), then the player could 'activate make up or not' when visiting the closet. Then make her use the dildo/brush in just the Flurry scene.

Ok lets forgot the dick with the pink color. So this leaves the princess with putting lipstick on her up lips or down lips if she's horny enough

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I agree. Different masturbation styles depending on her costume. She can even user her tail. I am just afraid I couldnt just add tons of features before the last released version is completed.

Meh, Don't worry about it, those are "bonus" features, add them when the main game is done. I'll try to give you some ideas for most important costumes once you'll be done with the big work.

LucKy4U Wrote:my favorite part in the entire game is the shyguy village, I really really wish there was more to do over there, like princess becoming one of the shygirls and doing all the things that shygirls do and such. :P :mrgreen:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Do you have any idea? Perhaps the princess could dress as a shyguy by buying that costume, then activating some scenes?

Here is where i can help.
Shygirls are lewd girls so first the princess, as it is arleady the case, is shocked by their behavior.
The Shygirl already propose to peach to stay if i'm right? But she refuses. We can add a Reason to this proposition. A shygirl disapeared and need to be replaced

So,the requirement, Peach needs to be a nymph or horny enough to accept the offer and receive a disguise of shygirl.
When disguised, like the mario costume with toads, she can have special dialogue in the village like "Oh, you're a new shygirl? I never saw you before, well, if you want a welcome gift, come see me behind my house"

As a shygirl, she can be hired to untertain shyguy by dancing, stripping or Hooker service. The player decide, kinda like the Hooker job.
If she performed enough in her outfit, like 5 scenes, she can be given a quest. The shygirl who hired peach is really worried about her friend that is missing and ask you to go find her.

You'll find her locked in a cage in a given level and have to free her with a lewd action. the milking ability is not used a lot in the game so, dumb Reason but lets say Wendy locked this shygirl for her private use and use a lactating system to open the door.
Peach get her tits sucked off of her milk and the gate open. The shygirl says she flees to the village and ask us to meet her there.

Back to the village, you talk to her and her friend, you are then rewarded with the suit itself and come back whenever she wants to get a new one, plus you are now allowed to have sex with every shygirl in the village with maybe a few mmff or mff scenes.

Effect of the suit: 1) Shyguy Don't rush at you and you can interract with them if you want a sex scene. 2)Sexy dancing : active skill that will stun enemies for a few seconds, to busy to stare and fantasise about her, alowing her to bypass them.

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Also I want to ask if you would add more scenes with Mips?
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I just need ideas. I am out of othem.

Mips are the rabbit? If yes, you can follow the expression "Fucking like rabbits". Peach is all horny she bend and the bunny quick dive with a high speed thrusting and as fast as the rest he ends it.
You could have also a bukake scene as its also said that rabbit reproduced as the speed of light. Our friend is now a father (peach or an unkwown bunny being the mother) and it's ready, handjob / blowjob / pussy fuck / ass fuck / foot fuck / armpit fuck / leg fuck / tit fuck … what am i missing … anyway, all of peach is used by those rabbits and it ends in a succession of cumshot; leaving peach all sticky on the ground.

I think my work here is done. Don't forget that the force Peach is with you
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Oh and a bonus i just found
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

metaro

Postby HappyGoomba » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:51 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:6. Sometimes a sex scene will end with Peach slightly above ground level, so she falls a little when the scene ends.

Just a little glitch. I could fix that eventually, as I need to make a kind of 'ground detector' that just puts her right in the floor.

HappyGoomba Wrote:If the scene pushes her horny bar to the point where she asks to take off her outfit and you push yes, the falling and the taking off conflict and Peach ends up frozen. You can break free by hitting "V" to masturbate. (If more problems could be solved by masturbation, it would be a happier world.)

Hmmmmmm......so the 'remove outfit question' she makes IS happening DURING a scene?
This is a bug if so!

The remove outfit question doesn't appear during the scene, it happens right at the end, but it happens before she falls. So the order is:

1. Scene starts, Peach is off the ground.
2. Scene ends, Peach is off the ground.
3. Remove outfit question pops up, Peach is still off the ground.
4. Player answers question. Peach falls.

Note, if the glitch occurs, Peach does not remove the outfit. Once you break free by pressing V, she's still wearing it.
HappyGoomba

Postby metaro » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:28 pm

I was reading back our discussion about the diffrents ending (yeah i have Nothing better to do). We went through a lot of discuss and the idea Evolved little by little, leaving us with well designed and sexy endings to see.

Anyway, i noticed Something i completely missed back then, you talked about peach"s mother being a female Toad and adding a portrait of her.
I'm answering 6 month or so later: This is just great.
It's a sex game but a little emotional touch where peach is looking a the painting and saying things like "mother?" is just … priceless x)
This could unlock a diary entry where she talks about her mother "The painting of my mother has really Something special… I feel so calm when i look at it, i wish i could be with her. I might be all grown now but, I sometime have the feeling she should be the one on my sit as i'm just the princess of the kingdom."

Could be nice to find her in the game as well. A "hidden" house on the map in a certain world, out of the normal road, you could only access after peach wrote this in her diary.
And a little heart warming family reunion …

I know it's not the purpose of the game but i love stories that end well :'3
metaro

Postby aclgrafix » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:09 pm

metaro Wrote:I was reading back our discussion about the diffrents ending (yeah i have Nothing better to do). We went through a lot of discuss and the idea Evolved little by little, leaving us with well designed and sexy endings to see.

Anyway, i noticed Something i completely missed back then, you talked about peach"s mother being a female Toad and adding a portrait of her.
I'm answering 6 month or so later: This is just great.
It's a sex game but a little emotional touch where peach is looking a the painting and saying things like "mother?" is just … priceless x)
This could unlock a diary entry where she talks about her mother "The painting of my mother has really Something special… I feel so calm when i look at it, i wish i could be with her. I might be all grown now but, I sometime have the feeling she should be the one on my sit as i'm just the princess of the kingdom."

Could be nice to find her in the game as well. A "hidden" house on the map in a certain world, out of the normal road, you could only access after peach wrote this in her diary.
And a little heart warming family reunion …

I know it's not the purpose of the game but i love stories that end well :'3

add a touch on wincest and it would be perfect :p
aclgrafix

Postby metaro » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Personnaly, i Don't mind lesbian incest if it's well made, but i'm not sure it's the case of most PUT players, It's up to Ivan to decide in the first place if he wants to add her before talking about incest x)
metaro

Postby dryer3 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:53 pm

i hate to be annoying but is there any new news or update. because the forms been silent for the last three weeks.
dryer3

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Please read before posting next time. It says on the literal first post of the page that Ivan is on vacation and has been since August 17th.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby PokeShadow77 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:40 pm

MiscChaos Wrote:Please read before posting next time. It says on the literal first post of the page that Ivan is on vacation and has been since August 17th.

In his defence, it's been about 3 weeks since Ivan was gone and it's possible that he forgot to update his vacation status from August 17th. It's also interesting that no one has posted anything, including bugs, for the past 2 weeks.
PokeShadow77
Newly Registered

Postby DragonslayerZ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 am

Can someone help me? In world 3-4 there is a blueprint. I searched everywhere, but can't seem to find it.
Can someone tell me the location or give a hint what to do?
Thanks in advance.
DragonslayerZ
Newly Registered

Postby aclgrafix » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:32 pm

metaro Wrote:Personnaly, i Don't mind lesbian incest if it's well made, but i'm not sure it's the case of most PUT players, It's up to Ivan to decide in the first place if he wants to add her before talking about incest x)

same as futa though some people (like me) do not like it, however, it is being added as an option, as long as it's optional it shouldn't be a problem right?
aclgrafix

Postby metaro » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:33 pm

aclgrafix Wrote:same as futa though some people (like me) do not like it, however, it is being added as an option, as long as it's optional it shouldn't be a problem right?

Yes and no, Peach's family is reduced to an unknown mother Toad, so Ivan won't make an option for, well, 3 scenes more or less.
But there could be a Warning before the scene "the Following dialogue lead to incest, continue ?"
And there is still the selfcest, with the cherry power up, to do as well.
metaro

Postby Reiii » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Also we wouln't want the options screen swamped with fetish switches, right? I mean I am exaggerating but still. I personally don't mind having to endure a fetish I don't like for a while in an otherwise great game.
Reiii

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects