Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

Postby FMC » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:22 am

I haven't checked this in quite some time because I wanted a pokemon game you played as a female in, even though I knew there was at least one scene with Misty as the player character (when I last bothered to look), but it was short and didn't really do anything for me because it was just moving around a camp at night.

Then now when I glance at the front page, it talks about always being able to swim as Misty. Is it an option to play as Misty as soon as you meet her or is it just still small spatterings of her being MC showing up?
FMC

Postby ValturNaa » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:32 am

There are actually several places where you play as Misty; for instance if you stop at the inn in Viridian. I don't know about swimming, since I haven't tested it, but I have heard that you can. Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to play the game as Misty, since her excursions usually happen at night and have somewhat embarrassing endings you didn't expect (unless you read it somewhere first). But it's definitely possible to catch new pokemon and train her pokemon team.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 am

so i'm guessing this game is on hiatius even tho i saw some pictures on humbird's page that makes me think he's almost ready to come back to this?
Humadragon2016

Postby scorch9247 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:03 am

hey humbird big fan off your game is well done and im glad you add your fans as well but we need another link the one we have isnt work for 2016
scorch9247
Newly Registered

Postby fikret111 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:06 pm

How do I fix this?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
fikret111
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:03 pm

Oh wow, seems like it can happen even in humbird0's version. I don't really recall of the top of my head how to fix this, but it does involve something in the code messing up will edit this post if I find the fix.

Ok, found the fix, I know this is for pokemorphs in the video, but they both have the use the same engine so should work also to fix your problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEXe7kucND0&index=10&list=PLxgezFQhM0g5pWr8s5rHgD7t4VzbyWncl
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby fikret111 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Thank you so much!! It fixed my problem!!!
fikret111
Newly Registered

S.S. Anne Stuck

Postby PhoenixDomin8or » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Ok so shortly after arriving on the S.S Anne I went to sleep to see if something would happen and then Pikachu left and Brock got kidnapped by the rapist and after going to the party and talking with some people I went to the magic show and watched it (Misty teleported there of course) but when I came out Brock and Pikachu was still gone, I had Misty. I tried going to sleep but it wouldn't let me. Walking into my bed did nothing! :!:
Attachments
Capture.PNG
PhoenixDomin8or
Newly Registered

Postby Gerfenikss » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:59 pm

The nownload link doesn't work, CAN SOMENONE SHARE THE GAME PLS. I can't find another resource!!!
Gerfenikss
Newly Registered

Postby lane262626 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:35 am

HEyyyy, First time posting BUT I LOVE YOUR GAME HOLY HELL.....Erhem... But still. great game, I only have one problem. Anyone else running into a glitch when going into the ss anne? they go through everything hen misty tells me to go down tot he cabin to sleep until tonight. Sooo i do. But after i press yes to go to sleep it goes black screen and stays that way, Ive tried reloading it mulitple times. same result....Is this normal? am i missing something? i reallllly dont want to start ovr ive gotten pretty far.
lane262626
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:32 pm

lane262626 Wrote:HEyyyy, First time posting BUT I LOVE YOUR GAME HOLY HELL.....Erhem... But still. great game, I only have one problem. Anyone else running into a glitch when going into the S.S. Anne? They go through everything and then misty tells me to go down to the cabin to sleep until tonight. Sooo I do. But after I press yes to go to sleep it goes black screen and stays that way, Ive tried reloading it multiple times. same result....Is this normal? am i missing something? I reallllly don't want to start over Ive gotten pretty far.

While not the game I am working on, That from what I have read, no that it is a bug for this area ends with the ship sinking ....... spoilers by the way.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby luccisniper » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:27 pm

but, does anyone know by chance when the updated game comes out?
luccisniper
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:06 pm

luccisniper Wrote:but, does anyone know by chance when the updated game comes out?

All depends on if Humbird0 gets back in to the swing of things, considering how real life stuff happens, it might be a long time before we see another update.
Dead2112man

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 am

[/quote]
All depends on if Humbird0 gets back in to the swing of things, considering how real life stuff happens, it might be a long time before we see another update.[/quote]
:geek: well from what i can see from his website i'd say he's slowly geting back into it now since he's working on new sprites. so it MIGHT be sooner then you think.
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby zayn22 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:02 am

Hey. I hope you can help me. I have this problem, I can't find the cerulean key.

The walkthrough says that it is in Misty's gym...
cerulean key2.png
here I am
cerulean key2.png (35.9 KiB) Viewed 2687 times

...but I can't find it either :(

What should I do?
zayn22
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu May 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Get good and actual scan the entire gym like the rest of us had.

But seeing how that might not happen for you are asking, look under stuff, like SNOW ..... but that might not be the answer for it has been almost a year from when I last played.
Dead2112man

Postby zayn22 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:19 am

Yes, I have been looking everywhere, but I can't find it. That's why I'm asking. Thank you anyway for answering my question :)

EDIT: Well it turned out for the key to be here:

1.png
Key location
1.png (214.71 KiB) Viewed 2668 times

Is just that I let myself go for the official walkthrough: http://www.humbird0.com/content/games/p ... h_2012.pdf

Sorry for bothering you.
zayn22
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Sat May 26, 2018 4:23 pm

If I recall correctly that key actually goes to a house in town, not to something in the gym. The gym key should be actually inside the gym. Look under every snow drift, and watch for a little twinkle on the ground since that is often the only clue humbird0 places to find a key. You'll have to be on the adjacent tile to activate it, as usual. Also, sometimes the trainers have to step out of position in order to reveal items, though in this case it looks like you'll be able to get around him to test both patches of ground.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Re: S.S. Anne Stuck

Postby zayn22 » Sun May 27, 2018 6:16 am

PhoenixDomin8or Wrote:Ok so shortly after arriving on the S.S Anne I went to sleep to see if something would happen and then Pikachu left and Brock got kidnapped by the rapist and after going to the party and talking with some people I went to the magic show and watched it (Misty teleported there of course) but when I came out Brock and Pikachu was still gone, I had Misty. I tried going to sleep but it wouldn't let me. Walking into my bed did nothing! :!:

Exactly same problem :P
zayn22
Newly Registered

Postby samuelsteven6 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:00 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:
luccisniper Wrote:but, does anyone know by chance when the updated game comes out?

All depends on if Humbird0 gets back in to the swing of things, considering how real life stuff happens, it might be a long time before we see another update.

Yeah... It has been 2 years since his last update. So, there might be a few chances.

1. He has given up on the game and it will be unfinished or discontinued
2. He is working with the game till the game ends
3. He has forgotten the game which made a lot of people disappointed...
samuelsteven6

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects