Kingdom Hearts: Darkness of Light

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Darkness of Light

Postby Jormungandr201 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:05 am

@Bunnyav I swear, I read this entire page of posts a dozen times, and apparently overlooked yours every time. I even used your other post to help make my spreadsheets. Sorry guy, I wasn't trying to ignore you, honest.

You and LadenSwallow were right, though. Thanks, guys. And with that, I've finished! Good game, GoRepeat. It had my attention for kind of a disproportionate amount of time, and I see myself revisiting it.
Jormungandr201
Newly Registered

Postby DerPeter » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:51 am

Is there a newer version than the one on the front page? Because when I reach night 9 with 7 princesses completely corrupted, I don't get the option to corrupt the pure princesses and the game just ends when reaching day 10.
DerPeter

Postby LadenSwallow » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:36 pm

DerPeter Wrote:Is there a newer version than the one on the front page? Because when I reach night 9 with 7 princesses completely corrupted, I don't get the option to corrupt the pure princesses and the game just ends when reaching day 10.

Have you checked outside the manion?
LadenSwallow
Newly Registered

Postby thewordisgo1 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Utilizing that spoiler chart I get hung up on day 7 in the evening. % at beginning evening 7 is PH @ 28 and P6 @ 54. Cant corrupt either because theyre in the same room. Am I missing something?
thewordisgo1
Newly Registered

Postby Kruggov » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 pm

thewordisgo1 Wrote:Utilizing that spoiler chart I get hung up on day 7 in the evening. % at beginning evening 7 is PH @ 28 and P6 @ 54. Cant corrupt either because theyre in the same room. Am I missing something?

You only need them alone to break the 28% barrier. Once past that, you can corrupt them with any action (use one of first 3 options if they are not alone - get them to 62, then start on the other)

DerPeter Wrote:Is there a newer version than the one on the front page? Because when I reach night 9 with 7 princesses completely corrupted, I don't get the option to corrupt the pure princesses and the game just ends when reaching day 10.

Once you have 7 princesses corrupt, waint until they go to sleep, then start checking the doors on not yet corrupted girls. One of them will be absent from their room - go outside and get her. You will use a unique action which gives them 100% corruption automatically. Rinse and repeat until all of them are done. THE PRINCESSES WILL NOT APPEAR OUTSIDE IF YOU DID NOT CHECK THEIR ROOMS.
Kruggov
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:08 pm

I don't know why, but I have restarted twice and both times on the first night, all the doors are locked. I have never experienced this bug before.

Yep figured, some kinda strange bug for I even just started another game, did not do any actions at all and just skipped to night, and none of the doors where unlocked and no girl alone.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby MaxTheDark » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Reached day 10, whenever I try to do any action, at the end after pressing X to exit it puts me in main menu screen.

Also, is there a reason why all gallery is grayed out? Is it possible to actually see anything zoomed in?
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:28 pm

MaxTheDark Wrote:Reached day 10, whenever I try to do any action, at the end after pressing X to exit it puts me in main menu screen.

Also, is there a reason why all gallery is grayed out? Is it possible to actually see anything zoomed in?

Maxy, this game is not finished being created. Hence why no end cut scenes and the gallery does not work.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby EyeOfCthulhu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:59 am

Dead2112man Wrote:
MaxTheDark Wrote:Reached day 10, whenever I try to do any action, at the end after pressing X to exit it puts me in main menu screen.

Maxy, this game is not finished being created. Hence why no end cut scenes and the gallery does not work.

And, judging by GoRe's past work, it may not be finished for some time. He seems to be on another one of his random hiatuses and who knows how long it'll last.
EyeOfCthulhu

Postby BigBrianIsLarge » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:24 pm

so much ded :(
BigBrianIsLarge

Postby Ilverin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:21 pm

BigBrianIsLarge Wrote:so much ded :(

What can man do against such reckless hate ?
Ilverin

Postby blackcore11 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Ilverin Wrote:
BigBrianIsLarge Wrote:so much ded :(

What can man do against such reckless hate ?

Ride out with me.
Ride out and meet them...
blackcore11

Postby UnsungHero » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:28 am

I'd almost think an upgrade system would be nice 'once you have endings and ranks implemented' since the game is very much playthrough multiple times.

Based on how well you do every play through, you get a certain amount of Heart points 'Number of princesses corrupted, whether you did taint the pure heart, whether you defeated Aqua or what rank you got

Right now its just three categories

"Time Master"

Gives you more actions during segments, these would stack

Stop : +1

Stopra : +2

Stopga : +3

Stopza : +6

"Dark influence"
Increases your corruption rate 'helps mostly at the start and you still have to work around the caps'

Dark: increase corruption rate by 1

Darkra: increase corruption rate by 2

Darkaga: increase corruption rate by 3

Darkja: increase corruption rate by 4

"Delaying Tactics"

Basically gives you an extra day's' cause Aqua has to fight her way out of the Dark realm through a horde of whatever, 'These don't stack and would easily be the most expensive

Shadow: +1

Dark Ball: +2

Neoshadow : +3

Invisble : +4

Darkside: +5

_____

Also have some Disney smut

https://www.dropbox.com/s/orhsoue1jvgi5 ... 0R_ex.pdf#

How come when I wish on a star a horny Blue fairy never shows up? Am I doing it wrong?

____

I keep getting close, about 5 to 6 girls corrupted but the whose out at night thing keeps screwing me over
UnsungHero

Postby Ilverin » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:33 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:Also have some Disney smut

https://www.dropbox.com/s/orhsoue1jvgi5 ... 0R_ex.pdf#

How come when I wish on a star a horny Blue fairy never shows up? Am I doing it wrong?

Now that's some quality art, thanks for helping us wait another year :p
Ilverin

Postby Hugh mann » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:42 am

UnsungHero Wrote:

(link to questionable content)

Uhm, I thought shota content is not allowed here? That scene with Pinocchio is pushing it at best...
Hugh mann

Postby UnsungHero » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:16 am

Hugh mann Wrote:
UnsungHero Wrote:

(link to questionable content)

Uhm, I thought shota content is not allowed here? That scene with Pinocchio is pushing it at best...

unless the rules changed... that seems odd since half the incest games Run on Shota
UnsungHero

Postby Hugh mann » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:56 am

UnsungHero Wrote:
unless the rules changed... that seems odd since half the incest games Run on Shota

Well, the rules say "Any digital art where the participants are stated as below 18 years old are disallowed on the forums."

So i guess its fine as long as the character's age is never stated? Seems odd to me, but if the mods are cool with it, i'll shut up about it.
Hugh mann

Postby UnsungHero » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 am

Well here is the KH orgy I'm having done

https://imgur.com/a/JSB0CCK

Now is glorious Color!

Can you name them all :P
UnsungHero

Postby dragonmaster77 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:48 pm

LadenSwallow Wrote:Each play through will be different, so will have to describe the technique:

Step 1, create a table detailing which people will be with which other people, morning, mid day, afternoon (same as mid day) and evening (same as morning).
Use this information to create the two 'chains' to the pure heart. I will use my last play through as an example:

Pure heart = belle
belle meets elena and pocahontas
elena meets kida (and belle)
kida meets ariel
ariel meets elsa
elsa meets jane
jane meets moana
moana has some time alone.

There would be a similar chain to follow for pocahontas, but the above chain is the one we are interested in because moana in this play through is alone in the morning and evening, which means if no doors are unlocked she will be outside.

We now want to corrupt these individuals in reverse order up to 28%, but save corrupting moana until night times. As soon as moana will be able to voyeur jane to above 28%, make sure jane's door will be open that night, that way jane will be in a position to corrupt up to the point where she can voyeur elsa and so on.

As soon as you could get belle to 100%, do so, so that you get the corruption bonus. Now work your way back down this list until all are corrupted. Once all 7 are corrupted, a special event will kick in as soon as everyone goes to sleep the next time.

I like the guide but I need to know do in the order of corruption and that cause I am getting lost with how it is explained.
dragonmaster77
Newly Registered

Postby bobmarley24 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:14 am

my god with kingdom hearts 3 release I really hope gorepeat might continue on this, I miss gorepeat's work soo much :( miss all the work especially this one cuz aqua is a wifu.
bobmarley24
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop