Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:36 pm

Kayin didn't seem to notice as she had only a second one, seeking to spare the water in the canteen now, but after digging into four of the things, you were quite certain your breasts had grown. Either half a cup or a full cup bigger than they had been before. They and your nipples also felt much more sensitive than before. Still, Kayin happily put the extras into the sack and hefted it over her back, nodding to you as she asked, "We want to just keep going that way, or head a different direction?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Holly has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half in game days

Kayin has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half game days
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:39 pm

I Blinked and looked at my tits not sure if I was just imaging things or not, before humming and looking "Yeah let's just continue, no reason to change now we'd probably just get more lost." I said getting distracted by Kayin before I could think on it more "Let's go, if you need a break just tell me." I told her as we started off again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:23 am

(Roll for time passage- 2 hours)

The two of you head on off, again sticking close to you. Kayin sometimes leans against you a bit, but seems to be managing a bit better this time as you continue trudging through the desert landscape.

However, after about two hours, you crest a hill and find below you a decently sized oasis surrounded by several more hills of varying sizes. What is of most interest however, is the settlement built around it. It makes you think of a sort of desert market village or an oasis trading town, and some of the colorful curtain doors and coverings to offer shade from the desert heat give off a warm and welcoming vibe to the place.

Holly has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half in game days

Kayin has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half game days
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:39 am

I Hummed "Wanna take a rest here Kayin? See if we can't get some directions? Or are you thinking it's another bad place we should avoid?" I asked looking at the Oasis, I wasn't sure what or who to trust right now, well, besides Kayin, I trusted her at the least.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:44 pm

Kayin hummed a bit as she glanced down to the place. "Seems nice enough from here. We won't know of course til we get closer." She started forward, which lead you to following on after her. As you drew closer, you were able to spot two guards... one appeared to look more like a lizard girl of some sort, the other was a centaur with an impressive looking bow strewn over her shoulder. The centaur started up a light trot as she drew closer, eyeing the two of you up for a moment before giving a terse nod.

"Don't cause any trouble in Dauma, and you won't have need to worry about me or any of my guards." The guard said, motioning to the lizard girl who lazily rolled her eyes and used her tail to tug on a rope which rolled up some kind of mat that served as the town's gate.

Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:50 pm

I blinked "Yeah we weren't planning on it...So Like, can you talk to us real quick? We, don't know where we are and how we got here?" I told the Guards "Like, We have no idea what's going on? Can you, or direct us to someone to help us? Or give us Directions to a colder climate, the two of us aren't really made for the desert?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:05 pm

"Do I look like someone who answers questions?" the centaur guard snorted, moving back to her post and keeping an eye on the surrounding area. Kayin just shrugged and kept moving forward, though as the two of you were nearly passed through the lizard girls tail lightly smacked at both your rears, drawing a surprised but pleasured yelp from Kayin who turned and blushed profusely.

"Try the tavern if ya want folks able to answer questions. Or Jevia's Currents if you're looking for a sort of wise woman."

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:19 pm

I gave the Lizard girl a Grope back "Thanks for the info cutie~" I hummed with a wink. Before leading Kayin off, looking for the tavern, the centaur seemed like an ass, at least the lizard was nice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:17 am

She smiled, her tail brushing against your hand before you were too far from her. Kayin was still blushing as you both entered the town and found that this was indeed a market/trading town. All kinds of folks were here that it was hard to pin down just what all was there. As for a tavern, that was a bit easier, but only by a bit, as you were able to spot three signs for what seemed to be taverns or inns.

The first was a small place near the gate, called "Guards Table". You had a feeling it might be more for the folks who guarded the place, but ya saw one or two people who didn't look like guards walk in or out.

The second was "Sassy Merril's" which had a sign with a picture of a smiling cow on it. It looked more like a proper tavern and was decently sized. Some nice smelling scents was wafting from the place. The third and last place though was a bit further in, and called, "Goblins Teat" which showed a very well endowed Goblin female squeezing her breasts. The fact that there was a lady only wearing a sexy looking sash and some glittery jewelry outside it stroking a gnoll by the door suggested it was more of a brothel.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:30 am

I giggled "Hey, I wonder if the brothel pays well?" I asked with a grin, before shaking my head and pointing at Merril's "Wanna try that place out? Looks the most like an actual tavern?" I offered wanting to check if Kayin had other ideas first though.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Kayin blushed, squirming a bit as she mumbled under her breath, "W~We could always find out at some point." She then perked up as you pointed it out, and nodded her head. "Yeah, that seems like a good idea first."

Walking over, with you both getting some glances sent your way and a grope each to your rears by different passers by, you stroll into Sassy Merril's and find a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. There's some benches along the wall with higher up tables, and some shorter ones with cushions set around them scattered about the rest of the area. There's a small stage, where a stool sits next to something that looks like a harp rests against it. There's about a dozen people scattered around, but what draws your attention is the cow girl in a simple cotton dress with a bit of a window at the collar that reveals some of the soft chest flesh of her G-cup sized bosom. She smiles and waves in your direction as she says,

"Welcome! Take a seat wherever you'd like, I'll be over in a moment~"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:22 pm

I blinked "Actually Miss, we were told we could ask you some questions? If you have the time?" I questioned quickly "Me, and my friend here seem to be in a bit of a bind and a rather pretty guard sent us your way?" I asked quickly, we didn't have money so I wanted to cut that off quickly, "We, We seem to have had our memories taken from us, like, I can remember words and such but I can't tell you where I grew up, nor where we are, nor how I got here? We just managed to escape some gang filled city and walk here." I said, hoping for some answers.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:33 am

"Oh, well, am always open to questions~" She said, though she gives you a sympathetic look as you explain your situation. "Ah, that'd mean you're not from our world then. Happens every so often I'm afraid." She hums a bit, then points over to a bench in a corner. "Why don't the two of ya go sit on over there, and I'll bring ya a drink and a bit of food, on the house, and can explain as much as I can. Only really can share stuff that's common knowledge around here."

"That sounds fair enough. Won't turn down a free meal." Kayin says, turning and moving on over to the table and bench in question, though not before softly stroking along your tail.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:55 am

I Hummed and nodded "Thanks" I told the woman before walking with Kayin over to sit down, leaning against Kayin I just enjoyed being in the shade for now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:36 pm

Kayin smiled and gently ran a hand through your hair, scritching at your ears every so often as you both just relaxed a moment. After a few minutes, Merril came over and set down some plates with some soup, bread, and pieces of meat on sticks. She also set down two tankards as she said,

"You showed up in the ruins of the great city Karkavash. These days, its half abandoned, and half run by gangs of thugs, scum, and slavers. With the occasional safe zone of folks who've freed themselves from them. Though even they do some thieving to survive."

"As for this place, its the trade town of Dauma. Folks from the villages scattered about the Vasha Desert and some of the more nomadic sorts come here to trade with merchants from other parts of Naughtria."

She then explains that for the last 50 years or so, every so often, folks from other worlds would appear across the land. Almost always, they did so with little to no recollection of who they were or where they were from. Some ended up captured by folks inclined to enslave them, others managed to sort themselves out and make something of themselves whereever they arrived. Most of the time, they were never able to recall all of their memories, and just sought to make new ones here in their new home. A few would, who would often try to find a way back with no luck that she knew of.

"If ya be needing a place to stay, you could share my room for a bit while ya get some money! Could even work here in the tavern with me if ya wanted. I can always use the help."

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:36 pm

I Listened and nodded along "Well, Kayin seems to have some magic but so far my only skill seems to be I can fuck long enough to make a minotaur cry and beg me to stop and pass out, So what's the job? Being your personal pussy and ass kisser?" I asked with a shrug and a joking laugh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:25 am

"I'm sure you can use some magic to. Everyone who arrives here is able to do at least a bit." She replied, giggling at your mention of your primary skill. "Hey, that can be rather useful in the world these days. Ever since the Demonkind showed up, world's gotten a lot more lewd than it used to be to hear the older folks tell it."

She seemed to consider your request a bit, and giggled as she said, "Well, if ya stay here and share my room you can definitively eat out either of those holes if ya want~ Goes for both of ya, since ya both are cute, sexy ladies~" This of course earned a very blushie bleat from Kayin who hid behind her ears for a moment.

"Course if ya really want to make use of such skills the brothels a better bet."

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:02 pm

I hummed in thought "What do you think Kayin, maybe you work here for a couple days and I work at the brothel, get some money and try to figure out where we want to go while we're at it?" I asked, wanting Kayin's opinion with a grin as I ate "Cause No offense to this lovely town but I don't think so much heat and sand is good for us furry gals."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:04 am

"I might want to work there too ya know... Sex can be fun." She blushed a bit and squirmed as she noted, "I~I remember how good our fun with those guards at the gate was after all."

Merril giggled a bit at that. "Oh yes, that's something else weird that happens to all new arrivals. No one knows why, but everyone who comes to our world now from whatever brings them here arrives and winds up being able to be pushed into rut or heat rather easily for the better part of a year. Sometimes more."

She smiled as she said, "Still, no reason to rush into it. You're new here after all! Why not spend a day or two getting used to the town first before ya make up your minds?"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:29 pm

I hummed "Merril seems nice and ya sex can be fun, but it's also hard work, with how badly you take the heat I'm kinda worried you'll get dehydrated if you try to spend the day fucking hun." I tried to explain myself better "I think that's less of a concern if you work with Merril, I have more stamina and the heat doesn't effect me as badly." I told Kayin my reasonings.

Then I listened to Merril's word and hummed "Well, I was kinda expecting we'd need to start as soon as possible, the whole, no money thing seemed like it'd be a big deal?" I questioned her confused.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games