Samus Platformer

Re: Samus Platformer

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 pm

´Perhaps she's a masochist :)
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Xananos » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Of course she is. She runs around in a spiky metal suit punishing bad boys for a living. She's a sado-maso, at that. :D
Xananos

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 pm

I knew it. At least ONE of the whole lot has slightly unusual favours.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Master Jacob » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Phazon is lethaly painful...but only as far as the story goes. Enough Phazon radiation and Samus simply becomes (nearly identical to) Dark Samus. That's why the last Metroid Prime game was called "Corruption", since Samus took more and more of that Phazon into her suit...to the point that she became invulnerable to it's effects. She was even able to counter with that Phazon.

I know that the previous "Corruption" idea was scrapped from the Legend Of Krystal game, but that doesn't mean it can't be incorporated into a Samus Platformer.

If a Playshapes themed Metroid game (similar to LoK) was produced, I think it would be a good idea to allow Samus to become corrupt, and transform into Dark Samus' armor/body for the remaining sex scenes in the game. Just like Playshapes did with the costumes in "Mario Is Missing"...where once you got the Flame Flower, you stayed as "Dark Peach".

In the game, if Samus collects enough Phazon (or enough phazon cum from phazon enemies) she can transform into Dark Samus permamently.

And again; the phazon only hurts at first until you build a resistance to it. That's like in LoK how it starts out "forced" and then becomes "enjoyable".
Master Jacob
Newly Registered

Postby SteelSaurus » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Master Jacob Wrote:Here's a more accurate referrence picture of her: What is really inside that phazon armor.

And I think it would be amazing if it was actually a group scene of Samus, Sa-X, and Dark Samus. Dark Samus could be in front with a "Phazon-Penis" (or simply "Phanis") that shoots a load of phazon-filled cum when finished. On the other end, you'd have Sa-X licking Samus' girly bits while fingering herself in the process.

I'm already on the first part, but I'll start to work on SAX as well as soon as these swimsuits are done.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby Aliaga » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:23 am

gorepete2 Wrote:blah blah blah blah

pirate looks good! Will have to use it.....

HERE ENJOY!

uhhhhhhh.... prolly should have made preload oh well :D

sam_met_full.swf

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my brain exploded. Wasn't expecting the Metroids to whip out those cocks. Must be a new strain of Metroid. ;) LOVE IT.
Aliaga

Postby spartan117 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 am

MOOOORRRREEEE SAMMMUUUSSS!!!!!!.......please :)
spartan117

Postby DemonFiren » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:37 am

Jacob...it only becomes enjoyable if - assuming there will be a morality system - you let it happen this way.
DemonFiren

Postby THE M1GHTY PRED » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 pm

It's looking really good, and with sound and backgrounds added it would make LOK material
Am I right?
Didn't you know Racecar is Racecar backwards!?
THE M1GHTY PRED

Location: England-land, but I'm originally from Mother Russia

Postby Ozzyisahozzy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Gah, this is awesome. Keep up the awesome work
Ozzyisahozzy
Newly Registered

Postby Xx_Spyder_xX » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

I don't think anyone has posted this yet.

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=530 ... =550&h=400

It's not finished though ='(
Xx_Spyder_xX
Newly Registered

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Of Course You Are, and I'm Not Gonna Call You Shirey.
DemonFiren

Postby PimpKrow » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Xx_Spyder_xX Wrote:I don't think anyone has posted this yet.

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=530 ... =550&h=400

It's not finished though ='(

Boner killed by man face D:
There was a SIGNATURE here.
It's gone now.
PimpKrow

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:52 pm

*koff koff* Did you mean Samus' face or that guy's? (jk)
DemonFiren

Postby THE M1GHTY PRED » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Do you think you could make an encounter where Samus looks happy or pleasurable
at the moment she kinda looks like "not again, dang this is getting awkward" or "I need painkillers real bad right now"
Didn't you know Racecar is Racecar backwards!?
THE M1GHTY PRED

Location: England-land, but I'm originally from Mother Russia

Postby shedra » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:10 am

Master Jacob Wrote:I've been hovering around the thread awhile, but I must say that I can't hold my peace any longer when some Metroid-related information is wrong. Although your link of Dark Samus was accurate, it's only as accurate as what she looks on the outside. Although Metroid Prime is inside the suit, she looks almost identical to Samus, just as Sa-X did.

Here's a more accurate referrence picture of her: What is really inside that phazon armor.

That is CLEARLY fan art. Show me a screenshot in game from corruption or MP2 that has Dark Samus looking like that ho and I'll be convinced.
shedra

Postby Master Jacob » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 pm

You obviously have no sense of humor or understanding of sarcasm dear Shedra. Of course that's not in-game. :P

If it was in-game, Metroid Prime Corruption would have been rated "M for Mature" or "Ao for Adult Only". The point I was trying to make was: that's what I think she should look like, if you're going to make an inside-the-armor Dark Samus. This is after all a hentai game. It's better to have an attractive Dark Samus than some hideous monster.

...unless that's your fetish...hideous monsters...I don't judge you for it...but I think it's very very creepy. XD

Anyway; that's an example of how it should be, for sexual purposes only of course. Keeps it in story, and sexually appeals to us,
Master Jacob
Newly Registered

Postby toddymon » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:13 pm

my computer wouldnt let me see the whole thing but i dont think that i needed too.
toddymon

Postby Lurker » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:39 pm

I made this account beacust ive been lurking around and i love you work plz more soon
Lurker

Postby ANooB » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:44 am

I like what you've done, here. Keep up the good work. Yours are some of the better concepts i've seen on this site. I like the jellyfish gangbang things, lolz.
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop