Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.08 (1/7/12

Postby Vid » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 am

Hey KITA, how do you get to the "Fierce Encounter" scene? I looked through previous comments but I didn't see anything, and I've seen your hints in the spoiler tag. I've played to the end with, uh, whichever character has those scenes (Rhiannon I think) but I couldn't find it no matter what I did. What do you have to do exactly?

As another request of a great game, I think it would be really cool if instead of becoming completely cock-hungry at low purity, you would just get the option to seduce enemies more often, at least at "medium to low" purities. My favourite character is Thyme because she's kind of already like this. It would be so awesome if you could get through parts of the game through sex, but without being totally desperate for dick. I guess it would require a shitload of work, but it's kind of weird right now how your character goes from worried about pregnancy to fucking uncontrollably just like that at some purity threshold. Thanks for all you work though!
Vid

Postby KITAmaru » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:43 am

Thanks for posting, Kuroneko and Vid. I assure you, we'll see more of the dominatrix eventually, but I make no promises on due dates for those, since I'm currently working on some storyline-related stuff for the game right now.

Also, there might be a bit of a delay on the 0.09 release (which was slated to be around mid February, but is pushed back), mainly because midterms are this week and I honestly don't know how long this one part is going to take me, which is... well, more storyline stuff. But don't worry, it DOES have an H-scene, it's just a bit of a flashback for a certain character.

And don't worry, this is NOT an excuse to just cop out and not work on the game or anything--ask any beta tester and they can attest that I do have some content done. Likely, I'll release a second testing version after Irine and Thyme's content, followed by a final testing version after the 'generic' scenes are complete. All in all, 0.09 will be longer to play through than 0.08, provided you actually run through as Lanie, Cesca, Irine and Thyme.

For the 'Fierce Encounter' scene, you actually need to be playing as Asella. You know the room where you encounter Lumina playing as everyone else? There, you'll have a chance to unlock two different H-scenes as Asella depending on your Purity level and the choices you make.
(See the spoiler tag in the opening post for specific details)
Last edited by KITAmaru on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby Rakarth » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 am

Good to know kit :D Looking forward to seeing the dominatrix and patch .09 even more :D (Yeah Ik the dom isn't probably going to be in the patch but still can't wait ^.^
Rakarth

Postby Axel » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:13 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Axel-
That sounds like a classic RTP error; I'd do one of these:
-Follow the link Lucky sent you
-Download the RPG Maker VX RTP if you don't have it, then try running it again
-Or just re-install the runtime package if you already have it.

Thanks!

Odd thing, after reading, I went and checked my installed files to make sure it was there, the RTP. I clicked it and my comp gave some half-arsed excuse about it being uninstalled to save space...

Reinstalled and divin' dungeons, ahaha~
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:04 pm

KITAmaru Wrote:Also, there might be a bit of a delay on the 0.09 release (which was slated to be around mid February, but is pushed back), mainly because midterms are this week and I honestly don't know how long this one part is going to take me, which is... well, more storyline stuff. But don't worry, it DOES have an H-scene, it's just a bit of a flashback for a
certain character. And don't worry, this is NOT an excuse to just cop out and not work on the game or anything--ask any beta tester and they can attest that I do have some
content done.

Sweet, good luck wit' dem examinamanamations.

KITAmaru Wrote:All in all, 0.09 will be longer to play through than 0.08, provided you actually run through as Lanie, Cesca, Irine and Thyme.

That's actually excellent news, because even though I make a point of running through with all the characters, 0.08 really did seem a little bit on the short side.
Of course, that's going to be due to all the technical work that was going on behind the scenes, what with the CG mode and the CG revamps, and those WERE entirely worth
the wait, but still. : D
Lucky777

Postby KITAmaru » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Mhm. I mean, Emilia got an H-scene, Asella got a brief cutscene (as did Sairyn) and Rhiannon was featured. As you can see, Lanie already has her own super-tedious quest and Cesca has a minigame; Irine has a cutscene and Thyme gets a full-on flashback.

Normally I'd have had the gift pics out right now, but unfortunately I've been trying really hard to find certain mods for 3DCG but to no avail--damn the ridiculous maze of Japanese uploaders. Hrrrgh...
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Haha, oh man.

I swear when I use google translate to look at japanese shit, like Hatahata's blog, it sometimes seems like the program changes it's freaking mind about what the
guy is saying, from one evening to the next.

IT'S SURPRISING YOU MANAGE TO FIND ANYTHING AT ALL
Lucky777

Postby Savyar » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Cesas has a mini game? or is that next release?
Savyar

Postby KITAmaru » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm

In 0.09, she will, yes. It's currently in the testing version.
Anyway, for Irine's 100th Hit gift, I'm about to get a little sacrilegious here, so don't say I didn't warn ya...
But then again, if you're here to give me one of THOSE kinda lectures, I daresay you might be in the wrong place to do it.
...Sure beats a collection plate, huh? Well, she's collecting *something*...

...Is probably more fun than communion, I bet.

Another angle from the second picture.
Heh.

MEANWHILE...

As the rate of Shuu's strokes rose in both speed and force, causing his fiancee's pert breasts to bounce up and down from his vigorous lovemaking, he could feel a familiar sensation building up from within -- orgasm. He wasn't going to last much longer, not with how tight and warm she was inside, and through ragged breaths, he stutters...

Shuu: "S-Sai... I... can't hold it any longer..."

She looks down at him, responding with a serene smile, despite being rather absorbed in the passionate act herself.
Sairyn: "... i-it's okay... go ahead..."

Shuu briefly returns the expression before reaching the pinnacle of ecstasy, and feels himself about to cum inside of her...
Shuu: "Hahh.. hrrnngh... HNN! HNN! HNNN!"

Clutching her waist tightly, he drove his hips upward into hers with one final thrust, the tip of his manhood kissing her cervix before releasing spurt after spurt of his thick, milky gift. Sairyn batted an eyelid closed, letting out a prolonged moan as she felt his hot seed spreading deep within her womb.
Sairyn: "Oooooh..."

~~~~~
Playing around with the internal mod I got. Unfortunately I still need to actually make it work (as almost all of the 8 girls have somewhat differing bodies) in making the lower abdomen transparent, buuuut, this is what you get for now. Sometime down the road, I guess...
Last edited by KITAmaru on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby moonblack » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Very nice pics! Irine sure has an unusual way to "inspire" people's faith...
moonblack

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Nn... I don't really like to complain about content, I really really don't, but internal... is that actually going to end up in-game? It's just... really not something I'm a fan of. Really, really not. I get no pleasure from seeing a woman's ovaries.

But you know, it's still a great game, and I'll muscle through internal scenes if they're there... best to brace myself in advance though.

(Also hi I'm a lurker what made an account just to keep up with your game better I love you)
Wonderful Hawk

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:32 pm

DAT HOLY FAITH.

I love it.

Also... You'd need a real fan of internal views to give his opinion, here, but ... that pic seems to me personally more like he's got his cock on her stomach, and he's
fucking a terrifying meat zipper that exists on the front of her body.
D :
Lucky777

Postby KITAmaru » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

SHHH. Like I said in the same post, it's because I don't have the actual bodies modded (damn japanese uploaders and their do-it-yourself approach) so I cheated a little until I can figure out how to modify them myself.

Besides, I understand the whole cross-section thing isn't everyone's favorite fetish, so you'll likely see it in only a couple of scenes to begin with, and even then, they'd be character-specific ones.
Last edited by KITAmaru on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Raio10 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm

I'd go to church if Irine's picture actually happened, i'm pretty sure most of us would
Raio10

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:58 am

Heh.
Also added this, just 'cause Sai needed something that actually felt like a 'hundred' hits...
Attachments
Sairyn100Beaten.jpg
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Zero251 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:11 am

So Lanie is attempting to go for a record of doing a hundred guys, and so is Irene (I think), while Sairyn is attempting to pwn 100 guys?

.... Sairyn is now my new favorite character.
Zero251

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:49 pm

Hahaha... well, to be fair, the 100th hit pics aren't EXACTLY canon per se, though many of them are in character. Then again, I guess 'canon' depends on how you play the game. But either way.

But yeah, NORMALLY--if we're talking high-Purity route--Sairyn obviously isn't one to take things laying down. At least not that easily.
Hum, well my genius helper DragonRB actually got the mod to work for one of the bodies, so here's what it would look like otherwise;
Attachments
ThymeInternal.png
Thyme Internal Test
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 pm

...I'm not gonna lie bro, while it looks better than Sairyn's MeatZipper, I still don't like that internal shot at ALL.

If you ever get a request for an internal view, you can show it to the guy who requested it, and see his reaction.

If he's happy with it, I'll never complain about it again, but ... I don't see the appeal, and I wonder if even fans of internal shots will want dis D :
Lucky777

Postby sky-eye » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Again, I have to agree with Lucky here. This is so specific that only people who are into it are going to get anything out of it. We sort of need an expert opinion.
sky-eye

Postby Rakarth » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Honestly I'm not a fan of the internal shots.. At all. It just ruins the scene.... /agrees with Sky-eye and Lucky
Rakarth

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner