Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby SquallLion » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
haladar5 Wrote:That wolf breaks through everything just to taste my succulent fleshesz. 0_0

The wolf was removed in the last update (v0.383).

yes, at the start.
but it's still there (with the bug): they keep the entrance of the new area (even if there is an invisible wall).
SquallLion

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm amazed at how big a problem the enemies are to some people ;o
My biggest problem was getting teh sexys.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Red.Sheer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 am

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby simplyfilgaia » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 pm

I had another idea, this one for the Wind Rune. Currently, it operates as a Passive effect that increases speed by 25%. This is good. At this point, I will admit that I know nearly nothing about coding, and as such, if this next idea isn't feasible, it can be safely tucked away and ignored. Is it possible for the Wind Rune to have both the passive effect (+25% Run) AND an Active effect, such as "Hit C, gain an additional +50% Run Speed for X Seconds at Y Mana cost"?
simplyfilgaia

Postby SquallLion » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Red.Sheer Wrote:I have to agree :D I actually didn't have any sex except one slime boss rape. I surely tried on the wolves but it isn't implemented in the current release, isn't it?

and about the gnome, the Elf girl and the Elf merchant? :o
SquallLion

Postby Red.Sheer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 pm

(...)
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

Postby SquallLion » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Red.Sheer Wrote:I made out with the elf girl, but it wasn't sex :D I have no interest in the gnome or the merchant and the slime was a rape because I lost the fight, I have no intention of repeating that *g*

You have to know that I don't play an h-game to see what I can have sex with, I play the to have sex with beings I'm actually interested in having sex with :D Hence my suggestions on "specialization" etc. Giving the player the sexual freedom to do what he or she wants and define the playstyle is big plus for me :)
i see
SquallLion

Postby KBridget » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:37 pm

You guys have GOT to go on his blog and check out the latest pics showcasing his work. *claps multiple times* So excited!!!!
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 pm

simplyfilgaia Wrote:Is it possible for the Wind Rune to have both the passive effect (+25% Run) AND an Active effect, such as "Hit C, gain an additional +50% Run Speed for X Seconds at Y Mana cost"?

It's possible and a great idea. :)

Red.Sheer Wrote:I made out with the elf girl, but it wasn't sex :D I have no interest in the gnome or the merchant and the slime was a rape because I lost the fight, I have no intention of repeating that *g*

That's exactly the kind of game I want to make. Where you can choose the events you like most (and they have some impact in the gaming). That's why I keep trace of every H-event done by players.

KBridget Wrote:You guys have GOT to go on his blog and check out the latest pics showcasing his work. *claps multiple times* So excited!!!!

I'm still adding furniture to it. I'll upload here a snapshot once finished.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby el_nino13 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:28 pm

ure done a great work , very nice environment :) but i tired to figure it out , i had 3 h scene with elf girl( the kissing i mean) , the merchent and the green repe scene , dono how to do it with the wizard ( the one with the green hat and staff in his hand i mean :D ) and what is it the 5 scene , sorry i try to read the whole 38 page but every time i reach the fifth page i gave up, could u pls send me how to do it :mrgreen: and keep up the good work
el_nino13

Postby stryke » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Ok, I've read all 38 pages now, but i still need a little advice:
What are the best options to choose in the intro to be able to get to the max sluttyness level?

and I have found a bug: I can't buy things anymore (I guess after loading a saved game), the additional market inventory doesn't pop up when I'm pressing W at the merchant elf.
stryke

Postby el_nino13 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 am

oh just another things ,i read ure entire blog i saw ure said u have an idea for saving , i thought to let u know if u dont know it already , every time i save in lvl5 or 7( more than 3 in general) it's not load after it :)
el_nino13

Postby Red.Sheer » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:15 pm

(...)
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

Postby Hnyarly » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 pm

el_nino13 Wrote:ure done a great work , very nice environment :) but i tired to figure it out , i had 3 h scene with elf girl( the kissing i mean) , the merchent and the green repe scene

There are 6 H-events:
- 2 with gnome
- 1 with slime boss
- 1 elf girl
- 2 with male elf (BJ and HJ count as different ones xD)

stryke Wrote:and I have found a bug: I can't buy things anymore (I guess after loading a saved game), the additional market inventory doesn't pop up when I'm pressing W at the merchant elf.

Mmmmm, a new bug I must solve.
:)
EDIT: Already fixed. I also fixed the wrong day/month in the saved games.

el_nino13 Wrote:oh just another things ,i read ure entire blog i saw ure said u have an idea for saving , i thought to let u know if u dont know it already , every time i save in lvl5 or 7( more than 3 in general) it's not load after it :)

That's a very annoying bug, because I don't have any idea of why it happens. I mean, it doesn't happen to me, but a few people have reported that bug. So I can't figure how it happens.
Hnyarly

Postby simplyfilgaia » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:00 am

I seem to have had a post consigned to the void. If it shows back up, great, if not I won't lose any sleep over it :p

That said, I had yet another idea! This one is admittedly rather simple, at least in theory. A shield. Goes in the Rune Stone slot, works by holding down the rune attack button when an attack is about to hit, or just holding it down in preparation. Depending on the quality of the shield, it could reduce damage, negate damage, or maybe reflect it (Reflective ones might need a magic cost to maintain balance).
simplyfilgaia

Postby Red.Sheer » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:09 am

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

Postby KBridget » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 am

on 1 hand I am impatient and wanna play the version now and on the other hand I don't want you to release a mini-update and then have to go back and work on a bug that popped up out of the blue which then would cut into your' ability to perform/release the next mini-update and so on so forth. SO I guess you could take your time. I'm already playing the game over and over anyhow.
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby Sync » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:30 pm

While I'll admit to being impatient for updates, I'll say that I'd prefer you released something you were happy with, rather than churning out tiny updates to keep the fappers happy. ;)
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Sync

Postby stryke » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:53 pm

You should only publish what you really think needs to be published ;)
Sure, I love to see every progress, but if there would be only very small updates, I personally would prefer playing a huge update a bit later.
stryke

Postby simplyfilgaia » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Just spotted in another thread that editing a post before 11 posts causes it to get fried by the forum, so I'll repost my armor/clothing suggestions :p If the other one reappears, I'll likely delete it and edit this sentence out (but not before hitting 11 posts :p)

1) The Armor of Chie'Quan (Sound it out :p) - "Cursed" armor that provides superior defense at the cost of a slow, but constant, increase of the horniness bar. The idea is that the armor itself is groping and stroking Beth's breasts and vagina. The defense would make the armor a good choice, provided you could properly time it so that you would be out of combat when you orgasm :p It could come in two parts, and Beth could even mention that the breastplate feels like it's constricting and releasing around her breasts, and that the leg armor feels like it's trying to push past her panties (should she still be wearing them :p)

2) The Armor of Vanishing - A legendary suit of armor that is claimed to allow the wearer to vanish at will. In fact, it is the armor itself that is capable of vanishing, leaving the wearer standing apparently in the nude. It could be activated by a code word (that is suitably common as to show up in regular dialogue :p) Beth could even mention that the armor is cupped, thereby making it so she doesn't need a bra while wearing it :)

3) Wind Shoes - Shoes that provide a speed boost that stacks with the Wind Rune, but also cause a small gust of wind that moves nearby skirts, generally in an upward direction :)

4) Ragged Cloak - A cloak that, when first equipped, or when unequipped and re-equipped, changes from strips of cloth into tentacles and rapes Beth. Afterwards, it remains in tentacle form, providing a light tentacle whip attack against nearby enemies approaching from behind. Additionally, some women might recognize the cloak, and this could be a trigger to allow Beth, the woman in question, and the cloak to have a bit of fun :D

5) Leather Catsuit - Unzipped to the belly, because what kind of RPG is it if there isn't a completely impractical costume that still works because of flighty RPG physics? :P

6) Various RPG women costumes, such as Marle and Lucca from Chrono Trigger; Terra, Celes, Tifa, Aerith, Rosa, Faris, Lenna, etc. from Final Fantasy; Celine, Rena, Ilia, etc. from Star Ocean, and others as you see fit :)
simplyfilgaia

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner