Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby Red.Sheer » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:25 pm

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby bob12321 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:16 pm

I still think this game needs a walkthrough since everything seems to be all over the place. Great game so far, looks promising.
bob12321

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 am

I've opened the chest to the west, with the wind rune equipped and nothing came out of the chest o.O

I've only just found the wind rune, very good, and have never experienced this bug before.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 am

Sluttiness 11. Seduction 20.
Really struggling to improve them.
Am I just meant to grind my way there? On Level 7 atm.
Presuming it doesn't go beyond getting the girl's ring.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby SquallLion » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:46 am

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Sluttiness 11. Seduction 20.
Really struggling to improve them.
Am I just meant to grind my way there? On Level 7 atm.
Presuming it doesn't go beyond getting the girl's ring.

**spoiler **
level upgrade the sluttyness
boss sex upgrade the sluttyness (try it 5 or 6 times! any game over!)
with the bra and the panties (and the glasses..), the seduction are in max

SquallLion

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:19 pm

The cum SFX is.. deafening even on my lowest setting ;o could you tone it down a bit, please?
Cheers Squall. The spoiler thing didn't work.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby SquallLion » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:37 pm

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Cheers Squall. The spoiler thing didn't work.

works perfectly.
which version do you use?
don't tell me the swf version! play the 0.383 exe!
SquallLion

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 pm

I thought you were attempting to do the hiding spoiler bar thing, That's what I was referring to. Everything went fine.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

bob12321 Wrote:I still think this game needs a walkthrough since everything seems to be all over the place. Great game so far, looks promising.

Some walkthrough project is under development.

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:I've opened the chest to the west, with the wind rune equipped and nothing came out of the chest o.O

Wooden chest's drop is random. So, they can contain nothing, sometimes.
:)

SquallLion Wrote:level upgrade the sluttyness
I think you meant Seduction. Sluttyness is not upgraded by level.

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:The cum SFX is.. deafening even on my lowest setting ;o could you tone it down a bit, please.

I'll try to.
Hnyarly

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:I've opened the chest to the west, with the wind rune equipped and nothing came out of the chest o.O

Wooden chest's drop is random. So, they can contain nothing, sometimes.

ARGHHHHHh. Fine. That's.. amusing. go on then.
Hnyarly Wrote:
ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:The cum SFX is.. deafening even on my lowest setting ;o could you tone it down a bit, please.

I'll try to.

Thank you.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby SquallLion » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:I thought you were attempting to do the hiding spoiler bar thing, That's what I was referring to. Everything went fine.

oh! there are any SPOILER tag here :lol:

Hnyarly Wrote: I think you meant Seduction. Sluttyness is not upgraded by level.
thanks about this notice. but I am still surprised.. really surprised.
SquallLion

Postby simplyfilgaia » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 am

I've read through this thread, from start to finish (because I enjoy the game; I wouldn't have read through a 37-page thread for just anything :p). I noticed that one thing that seems obvious to me hasn't been suggested - At low health ( <50%, for example), Beth should be able to "submit" to an enemy, going through some manner of sex animation with them to 1) Recover a bit of health, and 2) Put the enemy into their "down" state for a bit longer than usual, to allow Beth a chance to run away (while at the same time making it so you can't just abuse this ability to get in a free kick to the nadgers :p) As another means of preventing abuse, maybe only some monsters will allow this (bosses, slimes, wolves, ogres, dryads, etc.), and it could have a cool down period (maybe represented by a purple bar under your health/magic/horniness display).

Just a thought :) Keep up the good work!
simplyfilgaia

Postby KBridget » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:30 am

simplyfilgaia Wrote:I've read through this thread, from start to finish (because I enjoy the game; I wouldn't have read through a 37-page thread for just anything :p). I noticed that one thing that seems obvious to me hasn't been suggested - At low health ( <50%, for example), Beth should be able to "submit" to an enemy, going through some manner of sex animation with them to 1) Recover a bit of health, and 2) Put the enemy into their "down" state for a bit longer than usual, to allow Beth a chance to run away (while at the same time making it so you can't just abuse this ability to get in a free kick to the nadgers :p) As another means of preventing abuse, maybe only some monsters will allow this (bosses, slimes, wolves, ogres, dryads, etc.), and it could have a cool down period (maybe represented by a purple bar under your health/magic/horniness display).

Just a thought :) Keep up the good work!

I like this idea. This is a good idea....
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:13 am

Ai, not bad at all. I'd say the opposite though, having it maybe for lower mobs or maybe just not bosses as that would slightly detract from the whole 'Boss' thing.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby haladar5 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:37 am

I must admit, an option for submission sounds like an astounding option to the game. It also makes a little more sense with the progression of sluttiness and such. Having different thresholds for how far the avatar will go in the game. Dunno if I missed it or not but is that wolf gone now? As fun as it was to wreck his shit with running away and kicking, without more than 2 save options it lead to a rather time consuming gameplay full of many restarts lol. Love the game so far though. Plays smooth and looks vurry nice :)
haladar5

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:07 am

haladar5 Wrote:I must admit, an option for submission sounds like an astounding option to the game. It also makes a little more sense with the progression of sluttiness and such. Having different thresholds for how far the avatar will go in the game. Dunno if I missed it or not but is that wolf gone now? As fun as it was to wreck his shit with running away and kicking, without more than 2 save options it lead to a rather time consuming gameplay full of many restarts lol. Love the game so far though. Plays smooth and looks vurry nice :)

Ignore it. Avoid it. It's quite easy, and if it does 'see' you and come after then hope there's something nearby which, when moving UP, it gets stuck on. Then you're safe.
Once you've levelled up a couple of times or more then It's easy as Pi.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby haladar5 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:10 am

That wolf breaks through everything just to taste my succulent fleshesz. 0_0
haladar5

Postby Biles » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:26 am

Could we have mushrooms regenerate? I found myself unable to collect 10 red mushrooms to complete the old guy's request due to having to use them to regain my health when battling that slime boss.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Red.Sheer » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 am

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:49 pm

simplyfilgaia Wrote:I've read through this thread, from start to finish (because I enjoy the game; I wouldn't have read through a 37-page thread for just anything :p). I noticed that one thing that seems obvious to me hasn't been suggested - At low health ( <50%, for example), Beth should be able to "submit" to an enemy, going through some manner of sex animation with them to 1) Recover a bit of health, and 2) Put the enemy into their "down" state for a bit longer than usual, to allow Beth a chance to run away (while at the same time making it so you can't just abuse this ability to get in a free kick to the nadgers :p) As another means of preventing abuse, maybe only some monsters will allow this (bosses, slimes, wolves, ogres, dryads, etc.), and it could have a cool down period (maybe represented by a purple bar under your health/magic/horniness display).

My first thought when designing the game was that the seduction skill could be used against enemies, if Beth fits the seduction requirement of the enemy (harder enemies would need more seduction). I also planned another stat called 'sweat'. This stat would work as a penalty to seduction against humans and a bonus to seduction against animals. It's actually implemented and used in game, but not finally displayed (it's called 'sudor', for Cheat Engine users xD).
I discared this mechanic to avoid "seducting everything" game, that would make the game too easy. But the cooldown idea can make it useful again. This cooldown could also depend of Sluttyness.... Anyway, I have to think about it carefully.

About submision as general idea, I surelly make almost all bosses as raper enemies: so if they defeat Beth, they'll want some reward from their victim. And maybe some regular enemies too...

haladar5 Wrote:That wolf breaks through everything just to taste my succulent fleshesz. 0_0

The wolf was removed in the last update (v0.383).

Biles Wrote:Could we have mushrooms regenerate? I found myself unable to collect 10 red mushrooms to complete the old guy's request due to having to use them to regain my health when battling that slime boss.

Each time you load a saved game, all mushrooms respawm.
Hnyarly

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner