"Ass Rape" bug

Report any bugs that need fixing here. Please subscribe to your topics as they may be moved if they are not really bugs.

"Ass Rape" bug

Postby Stryfe » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:14 am

I had played the game, done the Peach route, done the Zelda route, played Krystal, went all the way right to the guard and had my way with everyone in that direction, ambled back to the house, went west, did the "Make Out," went west again, got to the Ass Rape guy. Was kind of standing right on top of him, and I tried to activate "Ass Rape" by tabbing to it with the keyboard and pressing enter. I guess the first bug is that it was flickering and not really terribly clickable in the first place. I kept mashing "Enter" while having it selected with tab and nothing was happening, then I tried clicking it and nothing was happening still (although, the idle animations were all still playing and all the other on-screen buttons were completely functional). I tried moving her around, and the arrow keys did not move her anymore.
Stryfe
Newly Registered

Re: "Ass Rape" bug

Postby MrBear » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:20 pm

I did notice that the button was flickering, but however I managed to click on it. Did you try it again and the same bug happened?
MrBear

Postby Nightmenace » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:10 am

i think ur little tab clicking thing glitched it, cuz with traditional clicking it should work just fine. trying using only clicking and if it still doesnt work for ya then im stumped :P
Nightmenace

Postby Renara » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Hmm, this can also happen if you're standing right on the edge of the collision area that allows a character to "see" Krystal and triggers their buttons, though I suspect as Nightmenace says the tabbing probably didn't help.

v0.3 will be using a completely different method of detection, so this hopefully won't be an issue in future!
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby haloman » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Renara Wrote:Hmm, this can also happen if you're standing right on the edge of the collision area that allows a character to "see" Krystal and triggers their buttons, though I suspect as Nightmenace says the tabbing probably didn't help.

v0.3 will be using a completely different method of detection, so this hopefully won't be an issue in future!

your such a tease...
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Renara » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:26 am

halo man Wrote:
Renara Wrote:v0.3 will be using a completely different method of detection, so this hopefully won't be an issue in future!

your such a tease...

Yeah, the collision detection is totally hot :P
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Jebus-Kreist » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Not sure if anyones even reading this, but anyways it also has to do with the "Ass Rape" scene... I've noticed changing clothes in this scene will crash the game, not sure if it effects other scenes but ya...
Jebus-Kreist
Newly Registered

Return to Bugs