Get to know your Mods!

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Get to know your Mods!

Postby Mechanios » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Kalypso Wrote:I could have seen "steamed meat bun man" on our forums. Definitely wasn't expecting a Nikuman "Man" on our forums.

Personally, I think I'd've loved to see and talk with a "steamed meat bun man." Think of what they would say!
Mechanios

Postby Haldor » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:27 pm

I thought of that colour thing too...

Then I realised that since certain colours blend into one another (Red-yellow-green-blue-purple-red etc), the only possibility that this is true is if someone is more along the spectrum than someone else, like someone going red-yellow-green and another going purple-red-yellow. Or maybe going backwards :?:
"We could just... run away?"
Haldor

Postby Vyksen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:17 am

Mechanios Wrote:
Vyksen Wrote:Harley Quinn is my favorite clown lady.
The Joker is my top favorite clown.
Pennywise is intriguing to me.

This.

Ah, yes.
Who doesn't love a good clown, eh?
:lol:
Vyksen

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:23 am

Bo-iiinnng!!1 ( ) )======D

That's a hawt ass pic for some reason, I don't know why.
UserN4meTak3n

Postby kuja » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 am

her outfit in Batman: Arkham asylum ;P

Nurse clowns ar the best.
kuja

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:38 am

Yeah I am still angry that I don't have access to the Playstation 3 and that delicious game. I do hope the new Batman movie will include harley quinn and Joker in some way though, great maniacal characters.
UserN4meTak3n

Postby Brownzilla » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Does anybody want to get to yours truly, toast and egg? :3
Brownzilla

Postby Brownzilla » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Guess not.... :(
Brownzilla

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Already had, thanks.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Vyksen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 am

Posting moar Harley, since this thread has no other use.
-shrug-
Vyksen

Postby kuja » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 am

Lolwow Lolwow Lolwow Lolwow Lolwow
kuja

Postby Vyksen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:09 am

You like it.
Don't act like you don't.
Vyksen

Postby kuja » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 am

I have not acted like i dont. o.o
kuja

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 am

...and this was the proof. Almost all clowns are for kids. Wanna have (Sorry, dearest partner for life, sorry Krystal as well.)
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Rinzler » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 am

Sainiku Wrote:IQ: 160

sorry to break you bubble but you would be a test subject at a harvard med-school if that was your IQ, Either you have Savant syndrome, combined with Super calculus and focus abilities or you're lying/making up a character...
I wasn't programmed to be nice... I WAS PROGRAMMED TO BE FEARED
Rinzler

Postby Kimber » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:41 am

An IQ of 160 or higher is statistically present in roughly 3/100,000 people. With that in mind, there are an expected 202 people in my home state of Washington and 9,262 in the United States. Hopefully they are not all having their brains examined in college laboratories or I shall be even more concerned about where my tax money goes than I already am.
Kimber
Newly Registered

Postby Sainiku » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Rinzler Wrote:
Sainiku Wrote:IQ: 160

sorry to break you bubble but you would be a test subject at a harvard med-school if that was your IQ, Either you have Savant syndrome, combined with Super calculus and focus abilities or you're lying/making up a character...

I honestly don't mind people not believing in that. I believe IQ tests to be silly in general, but I've always been regarded as a 'gifted' student. That doesn't mean that i do well in school, however. I've always had very bad ADD (NOT ADHD), and before it was actually diagnosed a year or two back, i could never actually get myself to do the work i know i could do. I normally spent my time gaming or working on other things that interested me. (History, programming, video, audio, computers... ect).

Technically speaking my IQ, although high, doesn't mean i'm suddenly your stereotypical genius who does great in school and shoots for the stars. Honestly, if there's one thing I know for certain, it's that a modest life is what i want the most. Just me and my loved ones, having a job i can be happy about, and having my video games. I'm very existentialist and believe that happiness is the most important thing in life as a whole. And so, even though I COULD technically apply myself to do such things as working super-hard at school, having tons of extra-curricular activities, getting a job as a scientist or mathematician, ect... I find it more important to be able to simply come home after a day of school and hang out with friends. I guess you could say that if there's one thing my "geniusness" has taught me, it's that I don't want to be the kind of genius you describe. I'd rather be the quirky funloving gamer that I am. It's what makes me happy, and that's all that i care about. ^^
"Whatever. I'll just eat you up. Bones and all!" -Juri
Sainiku

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Well said Sainiku, living your life to the fullest is the best way.
When it comes to intellgence; it is mostly irrelevant, people are smart at different things. I've got a high IQ; but because of my learning diffculties that intellgence gets put into things which schools and universities don't give points for. IQ tests need to be ajusted for different people.
There are things which people with a lower IQ would notice which people with a really high IQ wouldn't. When it comes to scientists the thing they often don't notice is common sense.

Its been a long time since I saw you post last Sainiku, I thought you left like pretty much everyone else who joined at the beginning of last year, well its good to have you back.
Blaze

Previous

Return to General