Mystery Dungeons and Ponies?(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mystery Dungeons and Ponies?(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2024 12:32 am

She was moaning, squealing, helplessly melting in a puddle of pleasure as she came on your dick again and again, but her eyes still remained shut, the only difference was her plot pressing back into you as she came over and over even drooling a bit in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2024 12:36 am

I soon found myself unable to stop myself, rolling us over so I was properly mounting her. I nipped and kissed at her neck and ears, and locked lips with her again as my arousal and pleasure rose. "O~Oasis... mmhmph~" I moaned into her mouth as my tongue danced hers, my hips smacking into hers again and again as I hugged her to me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2024 4:36 am

As Oasis' tongue tangled with yours and you moaned and slammed into her again and again, it finally hit you, she was awake, she'd been awake from the very start, she'd been shutting her eyes tight, she'd purposefully pushed her pussy against you, she'd been awake but had been pretending to still be out that's why she was trying not to react, looking closer, her cheeks were flushed not only with arousal but embarrassment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2024 5:57 am

As I realized this, I blushed quite a bit myself. But then smirked and leaned up, nipping at her ear as I purred out, "Is milady enjoying her hero's cock~? Mhm, rather rude to pretend to be sleeping when having fun like this, wouldn't you say~?" I moved a paw back over to this markings on her flanks, tracing them again as I gave her ear a playful tug with my teeth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2024 6:22 am

She squeaked, but, well, rather cutely, she blushed hard, shut her eyes tighter and started to, rather badly fake snore, her breath catching and her legs kicking a bit as she came, but she kept trying to trick you into believing she was asleep, even as her body burned with embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2024 6:24 am

"Hmm, keep that up, and I'm going to see what happens if I lick or suck on your horn." I teased back, giving one of her flanks a playful swat as I thrust into her harder, grunting as I felt myself starting to near a release, but wanting her to either finally open her eyes and admit to being awake... or well, cum a second time.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games