The Hero of Frontier's Reach (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Hero of Frontier's Reach (Lorielle)

Postby cryosabre » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:38 pm

Rhea pauses at your question about the amulet, her expression thoughtful. "Well, I think you should have it. I've got my own ways to counter charms, and it's important to keep the newbie safe, right?" she replies with a playful wink, her tone a mix of jest and sincerity.

Your comment about the hell-rabbit twinsoul draws a knowing nod from her. "Yeah, we're a bit fiery, but it comes in handy," she says with a chuckle, clearly comfortable with her unique heritage.

As you suggest that she should take the lead, Rhea tilts her head, considering. "Hmm, you have a point there. I do know the terrain better," she concedes, stepping forward. "But feel free to jump in anytime. It's a team effort, after all, and I thought you might like to try your hand at leading! I'll head up this one though, you can get the next one!" Her words are encouraging, bridging the gap between her experience and your learning curve.

As you set off, Rhea leads confidently, her strides sure and her demeanor alert if not excitable. She occasionally points out landmarks and shares local knowledge, evidently eager to make you feel more at ease in unfamiliar territory. Her approach is a blend of professionalism and warmth, setting a comfortable pace for the mission.

The journey to the Veiled River, under her guidance, becomes not just a mission but a learning experience, a chance for you to observe and adapt to the local ways of conducting hunts. It takes a few hours but you finally arrive at your destination.

The Veiled River is a captivating and mystical natural wonder, flowing gracefully through a dense, verdant forest. Its waters, crystal clear and pure, gently meander through the landscape, reflecting the vibrant greens of the lush foliage and the soft blue of the sky above. A gentle mist, almost ethereal in quality, perpetually hovers above the river, lending it an air of mystique and serenity, seemingly untouched by the apocalyptic events happening around the world.

Not far from the river's edge, hidden partially by the overhanging foliage and the swirling mists, is the mouth of a cave about a kilometer down the river. The cave's entrance appears almost as a natural extension of the landscape, with its rocky outcroppings covered in moss and creeping vines. It exudes a sense of ancient mystery, inviting yet foreboding. The cave's dark opening contrasts starkly with the river's luminous clarity, suggesting hidden depths and secrets yet to be discovered.

One secret you could already discover however, was the telltale shimmer of scales of the glimmering serpents. You noticed one, about the same size as you, hanging from a tree not too far in front of you, and another lazily swimming in the current of the river. You seem to have gone unnoticed for the moment, but if you were to head further along the river, you sense your presence would be swiftly known if you weren't careful.

"Watch our for their eyes, that's how they gettcha!" Rhea whispered excitedly in your ear. "So, how do you wanna go about this?"

Shimmering Serpents
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Veiled River

Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:56 pm

I follow behind Rhea, not bothered by the pace of the mission, i was in no hurry and would prefer to do things well rather than doing them fast. The mage's wealth of knowledge was certainly enjoyable as well, she was well read and good at speaking which was at least expected of someone of her magical ability at least. This did make the trip to the river feel more casual than a normal mission, maybe lacking a sense of urgency i remember from the academy back at home, but no matter. If most americans treated the mission as more casual i could not begrudge them especially if the urgency was not warranted.

Encountering the river itself i felt an immediate wave of nostalgia, not only for my home, but something within my twinsoul seemed to resonate with the lushness and magical mystique of the place. Wonderfully untamed and dripping with magic. The glimming serpents however were another matter, they seemed to fit right in, though if they were a danger then they had to be eliminated. So far there were only two... should be an easy task.

"Understood, why dont you take the one in the river and i'll go for the one in the tree then. I'll enchant my blade and try to sneak up on the one in the tree," Seeing as they resided in the river i make the assumption they had a weakness for lightning and thus enchant my blade accordingly to deliver a jolt of electricity on the hit. (Spending 2 mana 10/12 mana) Then proceeding to see if i can sneak up on the one resting in the tree hoping to get under it and deliver a killing blow as fast as possible.
Lorielle

Postby cryosabre » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:34 am

Stealth - 7 fail
Katana attack - 15 hit / damage - 2 slashing + 1 electric (x2, vulnerable) = 4 damage

Rhea Firebolt - HIT / Damage - 7 fire (/2 resistance) = 3 damage

Glimmer Serpent 1 > Alina - Cast Hypnotize - FAILED RESIST - 1lp DAMAGE
Glimmer Serpent 2 > Alina - Cast Hypnotize - FAILED RESIST - 3lp DAMAGE

Glimmer Serpent 3 > Rhea - Cast Hypnotize - successful resist

Your strategy is sound – divide and conquer, utilizing your respective strengths. Your decision to enchant your blade with lightning, considering the serpents' natural habitat, is astute. It demonstrates a keen understanding of elemental advantages in combat.

Your tactical approach and choice of elemental enchantment for your blade were astute, but the unpredictability of battle can always introduce unexpected challenges.

As you stealthily approach the serpent in the tree, your focus is laser-sharp. However, the natural environment proves to be a tricky adversary. The unfortunate snap of a twig underfoot betrays your presence, causing the serpent to become alert to your approach. Despite this setback, you manage a quick slash with your katana, the blade crackling with electric energy. The serpent recoils from the strike, but it's not enough to be fatal. In that brief moment of eye contact, a strange sensation invades your mind, an alien suggestion that feels utterly out of place in the heat of battle - I must free myself from the confines of these cloths....

Meanwhile, the presence of a third Glimmer Serpent catches you off guard, you must not have noticed it earlier when you were scoping out the river. This one unfortunatley manages to lock eyes with you, trapping you in it's hypnotic gaze and the mesmerizing sway of its body momentarily ensnare your mind, planting bizarre and distracting thoughts. The struggle to maintain focus in this mental tug-of-war is palpable. I don't need to fight here, I would be much better giving myself to these things. They could give me so much pleasure. All I have to do is submit...

The sudden burst of a fiery explosion from Rhea's direction snaps you back to reality. Her firebolt, though powerful, is only partially effective against her aquatic adversary due to its natural resistance. She skillfully avoids the serpent's hypnotic gaze, her experience as a hunter shining through in her quick reaction.

Rhea's urgent warning to not look them in the eyes echoes in your ears, a timely reminder of the perilous nature of these creatures. Yet, the lingering effects of the serpents' enchantment weigh heavily on your mind, clouding your judgment and tempting you with bizarre impulses.

The struggle to remain focused and resilient against such manipulative forces is crucial as the battle continues. The weight of your clothing, once a mere afterthought, now feels like a significant burden, a testament to the power of the serpents' hypnotic abilities.
cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:41 am

(LP 6/10)

The flash of light hitting my eyes after my blade lands a hit.. i was careless. I felt the words repeating in my mind. My clothes feeling heavy and my will to fight being sapped.. i felt strange... to obey~

"N-no! I wont give in!" I say going for a bigger slash against the serpent i had already struck, but i can already feel my striking going wide, the sudden need to take the weight of my clothes into account throwing me off as i back off and try to get clear of their attempts to mesmerize me...
Lorielle

Postby cryosabre » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:14 pm

With your head still reeling from the mental attacks of the two serpents, you can feel the strangest desire to disrobe and pleasure yourself in front of your adver - breeding mates - saries.

Your willpower wins out this time however and you manage to banish the thoughts for now as you let your exaltation of resistance ring out and follow your partner's advice, averting your eyes and swinging your katana wildly in front of you, hoping to finish the serpent you've already managed to damage. The disappointing lack of resistance against your blade making your unsuccessful attempt evident.

You hear hisses and the sound of slither from either side as the 2 serpents try to reposition themselves to get an angle on you so as to continue their assault on your mind, but just as you glimpse the edge of a scale,

"Alina, watch out! IGNIS TORNADUS!" Rhea's voice rings out across the glade as you suddenly find yourself engulfed in the middle of a huge flaming tornado, the flames licking across your body, but seemingly causing no damage.

While it only lasted for a couple of seconds, it quickly becomes evident the serpents that were advancing on you were not afforded the same protection you were given as you quickly notice the one you had wounded earlier was now burnt to a crisp, while the other, still alive, was severely burned.

In the brief respite from your attackers, you manage to turn and check on how Rhea's own battle was going and while you might have been grateful for the help, it seemed Rhea's assistance had cost her dearly.

The serpent from the river, alongside another you hadn't noticed earlier had managed to advance on Rhea while she was distracted and you watched as she stood between the two, eyes fully locked with one while the other attempted to move behind her, towards her exposed leg. You could tell from the way her body was twitching, she was trying to fight the mental attack, but it didn't seem to be going too well.
cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:51 pm

I shield my eyes from the explosion of flame that bursts out from Rhea's magical attack, the fact that she did not burn me despite the wide spread and my proximity to the enemy was a clear testament to Rhea's skills. But i didnt have much time to think about how skilled my partner was when i noticed she was having difficulties against another serpent that was hidden from us.

"Hold on Rhea!" I shout in reassurance, turning briefly to the serpent i was still tangling with and bringing my glimmering red blade down on it while it was still reeling from being burned by Rhea.
(Attack roll: 16
Damage: 1d6+1d4x2: 3+2=5 damage)

My blade easily carves into the heavily wounded beast and the electricity from my blade finishes it off.

"Yosh." I steel myself as i turn to Rhea keeping my head pointed down so i dont look directly at the beasts, hoping to attack the one nearest to Rhea before it has a chance to complete its hold on her!
Lorielle

Postby cryosabre » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:33 pm

Your shout of encouragement pierces the battlefield's chaos, a rallying cry that hardens your resolve. Without hesitation, you engage the serpent reeling from Rhea's magical onslaught. The glow of your blade, a deep, ominous red interlaced with arcs of electricity, heralds the impending strike. With precision and might, you unleash a devastating attack upon the serpent.

The blade slices through the air, its electrified edge delivering a decisive blow. The lethal mix of sharp steel and crackling energy overwhelms the serpent. It writhes briefly before succumbing to its injuries, its threat extinguished by your swift action. The creature lies defeated, a testament to your skill and the potent magic of your blade.

Yet, as one danger falls, another looms. Your focus shifts instantly to Rhea, who faces her own peril. With careful steps, you move towards her, mindful of the serpents' hypnotic gaze. Your intent is unwavering—to protect her at all costs.

But the unfolding scene grips you with a cold dread. Rhea, locked in a mental battle with the serpent, summons the last of her strength for a desperate counterattack. A firebolt streaks from her fingertips, striking the serpent with force. For a moment, hope flares—only to be dashed as the serpent, though scorched, remains undeterred. Its resilience to fire, perhaps a natural defense, becomes dreadfully apparent.

Your heart sinks as you realize the grim reality: you are too distant to intervene in time. The serpent continues its psychic assault, its companion now ensnaring Rhea in a chilling embrace as coils around her, a sinister counterpart to her fading defiance, and delivers a potent burst of its mind-altering magic as it wraps itself around her chest, positioning it's head directly in front of her eyes.

In that harrowing instant, Rhea's resistance crumbles. The arm that had launched the firebolt falls limply to her side, and she collapses to her knees, overwhelmed by the serpent's power.

You watch as she hastily falls back on her behind and spreads her legs wide, a look of pure excitement on her face as she stares at one of the serpents, before a hand darts down to pull her panties to the side and begins vigorously rubbing her tender button. At the same time while the other hand reaches up to her sleeveless shirt and tears it open, buttons flying away, as she bares her breasts to the world, squeezing a nipple between two fingers and pulling as she begins moaning loudly, the evidence of her defeat echoing throughout the forest.

At all times you notice at least one of the serpents is keeping eye contact with your ally, keeping her thoroughly under their spell while the other works to disrobe the rest of her cloths, tearing them off bit by bit as they write across her body, claiming their prize.
cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:48 am

I click my tongue seeing Rhea fall to the serpents attacks. Mine were dead but only because Rhea attacked mine instead of focusing on her own. Especially with a hidden serpent in the river. I grit my teeth as I continue my sprint forward to Rhea’s disrobing body.

”Rhea!” I shout as I approach, ignoring the one tearing the mage’s clothes off instead focusing on the one wrapped around and maintaining its mental hold on my partner’s mind. ”You won’t break us!” I summon my resolve bringing my sword to bear on the serpent being careful not to accidentally strike Rhea while I was rescuing her.
Lorielle

Postby cryosabre » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:59 pm

As your feet pound the earth, closing the distance to Rhea, your mind races with strategy and concern. The battlefield, now a chaotic meld of friend and foe, demands every ounce of your focus. Your shout, laced with urgency and determination, cuts through the din of the jungle and Rhea's own lecherous moans.

Ignoring the serpent engaged in its cruel distraction, you zero in on the true threat: the one that has ensnared Rhea's mind, its body coiled around her in a sinister embrace, the tendrils on its belly roaming across the exposed flesh of her buxom breasts.

You engage the serpentine enemy with precision. The weight of the responsibility to protect Rhea, to not let your blade harm her in your attempt to save her, adds a gravity to your movements. You maneuver with the skill and care honed through countless hours of training, each motion calculated to avoid inflicting even a scratch on Rhea.

Your sword, an extension of your will, glows with the promise of retribution. You aim for the serpent, your blade slicing through the air, targeting the vile creature with lethal intent. The stakes are high, the risk immense, but your determination is unyielding. This moment, fraught with danger and the potential for sacrifice, is a thing of practised beauty any teacher at the academy would have been proud of.

With a deft swing of your blade, you sever the serpent's hold on Rhea, the creature's body falling away from her in two lifeless halves. The victory, however fleeting, grants you a moment of satisfaction as you see Rhea freed from its immediate grasp. Yet, there's no time to savor the win; the battlefield demands your continued vigilance and you hear a hiss from behind.

Forgetting Rhea for the moment, leaving her to continue succumbing to her newly implanted cravings, you turn to face the second serpent, the intensity of the battle escalates. This creature, emboldened by the fall of its kin, fixes its gaze upon you with malevolent intent. Its eyes, deep pools of hypnotic malice, seek to ensnare your mind just as it had Rhea's. The weight of exhaustion tugs at your limbs, your energy sapped by the relentless pace of combat, yet you steel yourself against the impending mental onslaught as you lock eyes with it, knowing the risk you're taking in fighting it alone.

The serpent's gaze locks onto yours, and for a moment, the world narrows to the space between the two of you. A sense of lethargy threatens to envelop your senses, whispering seductive promises of pleasure and submission. You teeter on the brink, the serpent's will pressing heavily against your own, seeking to crush your spirit and turn you into a puppet of its sexual desires. You feel an almost overwhelming sensation to discard your useless weapon and tear off every last shred of your restrictive clothing before dropping to your hands and knees to present your exposed, needy hole to the first passerby lucky enough to claim you. The thought of it was wonderful, maybe Rhea had the right idea...

But within you burns a fire that will not be quenched. Drawing deep from the well of your inner strength, you summon your last reserves of willpower. With a Herculean effort, you shatter the serpent's psychic chains, your mind emerging from the fog of battle clear and resolute.

Empowered by your reclaimed autonomy, you launch your counterattack. Your movements are a blur, a dance of steel and fury that leaves no room for doubt or hesitation. Your blade, now an instrument of your unbreakable will, finds its mark. The serpent, caught off guard by the intensity of your resurgence, has no time to react as your sword cleaves through it, its body falling to the ground, life extinguished.

Breathless, you stand amidst the aftermath, the threat of the serpents eradicated by your hand. The victory is yours, hard-earned and borne of a resilience that refused to yield.

As you turn to check on Rhea, ensuring her safety and recovery, you see that she has instead fully disrobed herself. Discarding any scraps of cloths she had left, Rhea now lies prone on her back, her hips bucking wildly into her own palm while she vigorously thrusts three fingers into her now soaking wet cunt. Her cries of pleasure now the predominant noise echoing through the surrounding forest, you worry she might draw more curious onlookers to the site of her obliterated dignity.

Should you try to stop her, Rhea would certainly struggle with you, confused as to why you were stopping her from performing such a wonderful act of self love until she realised the obvious reason... you wanted to join in as well!

Unless restrained, she would attempt to fondle, squeeze and otherwise assault your most delicate regions, trying to help you share in the wonderous pleasure as well as help you out of those awfully confining cloths. She would calm down eventually however as the effects of the serpents magic began to fade from her system and she became a much more pliable companion.

If you decided to leave her, she would undoubtedly continue in her crusade for ecstacy, more than likely drawing something else in to take advantage of her vulnerable state...
cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:16 pm

My training had culminated in this moment. Feeling my blade as an extension of my body. The magic that i had imbued into it extending my senses even further as i hold my crimson blade aloft. Within moments it cuts through the air and the first serpent. Its scales already singed and peeling off from Rhea's earlier hits my katana easily bisects the creature. With the most immediate threat out of the way, i spin around to engage the last enemy.

Maybe it was my own pride, or the pride of the High-elf within me but i stare down the beast that threated to mesmerize the two of use. In open defiance and with no regard to my own safety the second time i move my arms another snake is killed though at great harm. After the adrenaline clears out of my body i stumble to the ground using my sword to remain partial upright. My breathing is heavy and my mind feels utterly boxed in my pink boundaries... I let out a long sigh as i try to regain my composure, there was a drink that helped with this, but i didnt have the funds to procure any before we left..

"Sorry Rhea, i normally would not do this." While Rhea plays with herself i dig through the mage's belongings until i see two diamond shaped vials, roiling pink glittery liquid just behind the glass. There were only two.. Common sense dictated that i take one and try and feed one to Rhea to calm her lust but as i pop the cork to the first and down it, i barely feel my lust abate.. was this potion expired? No.. potions cant expire.. I shake my head, no i needed more and i take the second one
(Lp regain 2d4: 3
5/10 LP)

The second one is better, i can actually taste the bitterness of medicine coursing through me as my mind clears up. I let out a sigh of relief. Examining the damage to Rhea's clothes i quickly come to the conclusion that it is hopeless, she had spare sleep wear in her pack, but putting that on her while she was.. acting like that would be too much of a chore and leave us vulnurable. No i needed to act fast in case there were more than 4 serpents. I take off my own jacket and try to lift Rhea to her feet slinging one arm over my shoulder and draping my short coat over her, its not much but its better than leaving her in complete tatters.

I quickly make my way back to town, Rhea will need rest in order to recover, my inn room seemed to be the best place for now. Slowly i walk Rhea back to civilization, hopefully the innkeeper doesnt mind too heavily that i'll have a guest. But he'll surely see her as soon as i enter through the door.
Lorielle

Postby cryosabre » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:52 pm

As you administer the potions, hoping for their efficacy, your relief at feeling your own senses return to normalcy is palpable. Yet, the situation with Rhea remains precarious, her condition a testament to the serpent's potent magic.

The decision to use your own jacket to provide her some modesty is both practical and compassionate, to her eyes you had taken it off to join her, and she had struggled for a while before finally allowing you to put it around her shoulders, taking the time to give your ample breasts a good squeeze any time you dropped your guard.

However, as you navigate the path back to town, the journey is as much a physical trek as it is a mental one, as you process the day's events and their implications. Your thoughts likely swirl with concern for Rhea's recovery, the potential for lingering effects of the serpent's magic, and how this experience might affect your partnership moving forward. You noticed the effects of the serpents magic did eventually begin to subside from Rhea or, at least, the sexual ones did as eventually she stopped trying to grope your body in favour of lazily hanging off you, occasionally mumbling her thanks to you as it seemed her mind still wasn't quite her own.

You did finally reach the Inn however after a good few hours on the road and just in time it would seem, as the sky was just beginning to darken and the sun's pale sister came out to stand her own vigil.

Upon reaching the inn, You're almost relieved to see the shoddy paint job and archaic building design as you walk up to the door and push it open, once again returning to the surprising velour of the Fallen Dragon.

"Oh! 'Ello Miss Aliner! Always lovely to have such a beauty turn up at my door, my love, you're lookin' as stunnin' as the day you first came 'ere so you do!" Warren calls almost immediately as you enter the building, his usual torrent of compliments already coming in thick and fast. "who's that you got with you darling? Is she alright? Lordy bring 'er in and get 'er sat down in a chair 'ere and I'll see if I can do anythin' for 'em! She must be right cold only wearing that coat there" the old inkeeper motions to a chair in the reception before you see him disappear into the back rooms. A few rummaging sounds can be heard shortly before he reappears with a nice, thick blanket which he quickly brings out to wrap around Rhea, giving you a wide grin as he does so, "So, am I gettin' your fine company tonight miss Aliner? If'n you need to go get changed beforehand, I can certainly find a spare rood for this lovely lady! Free of course, if you two've been out fightin' all manner of beasts! You just leave her to me, 'n' I'll make sure she's right comfy, love." Warren giving you a warm smile and a wink as he looks at you expectantly, to see if you'll head upstairs by yourself or with Rhea.
cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:11 am

Thankfully Rhea was much too worked up to really impede my movement, though the hobbling retreat back to town felt embarrassing to say the least. For my own pride and Rheas i did my best to avoid people and gazes so that i could end up at the Fallen Dragon without too much incident and thankfully that seemed to pay off as the only person i truly encounter is the innkeeper Warren Wikkit.

I breath a sigh of relief as i set her down on a sofa in the lobby, repositioning my small jacket to cover her chest as best as i can as i let the passed out woman rest on the couch and i turn my attention to Warren.

"Hello Mr. Wikket thank you for your assistance. I say paying the right amount of respect as i contemplate my next move. What he was saying felt like the right course of action for now. I certainly needed more money now to replenish and gather new supplies for the mission.

"Yes, i'll join you in a few hours if that is okay. I plan to get cleaned up and then do some shopping for supplies then come back here if that is alright?" I ask my tone coming off as aquiesant as i didnt want him to turn on me or suddenly charge me for bringing Rhea here. "I'll leave her in your care then Sir, please do be careful with her though, she still seems to be suffering from a Glimmer Serpent's mesmerizing. Im sure the hunter's guild has information on the condition, if you could treat it i'd be grateful, but i plan to visit the local pharmacist to see if they have anything. If theres nothing else i'll be off." I give him a nod retrieving my jacket and leaving Rhea's naked form with the man as i go up to my room and look for my room along with my luggage. I could use a shower then i'll conduct my shopping trip, hopefully purchasing a few LP potions to replaced the used ones and seeing if there was some sort of temporary mind shielding potion i could buy for the pair of us as well.

If i could secure the LP potions at least i could then return to the inn and check on Rhea and get ready for my nightly conversation with Mr. Wikkit.
Lorielle

Postby cryosabre » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:39 am

Warren Grins from ear to ear as you agree to let him take care of Rhea, and you see his eyes light up as you mention the reason she's in the state she's in, "Oh, Glimmer snakes is it? Nasty things them. 'eard they do 'orrible things to women. just 'orrible! We'll don't you worry my lovely, I'll make sure this poor lady gets exactly the treatment she needs, or my name's not Warren Wikkit!" The kindly old innkeeper flashing you one of his signature toothy grins before shooing you to go about your business. "Right missy, I've got just th' thing fer you. A nice cup of tea..." The last thing you hear before leaving Rhea with Warren and ascending the stairs to your room.

As you return back downstairs, refreshed from your shower and possibly in a new pair of cloths, you come into the foyer to see neither Warren nor Rhea awaiting your arrival, you would need to enquire with Warren this evening which room Rhea was in, if you wanted to check on her.

Still, you had task to do and time was certain getting on as the moon was now high up in the sky. You know that a lot of the local shops would be closing soon, if they hadn't already, and you ran towards the market district to try and find the items you were looking for.

And you were in luck! Just as you got to the market, you noticed that most of the shops had unfortunately shut except for one lone worker who seemed to be packing up his van, and old fast food truck by the looks of it. As you walked past, you noticed that he seemed to have exactly what you were looking for, an abundance of LP potions as well as a list of others! As he noticed you, the man in charge of the van, a behemoth of a man with a bald shaved head and multiple piercings and tattoos all over his body, looks at you with a raised eyebrow before speaking to you in a heavily accented voice "Hello little asian lady. You look for potions? Artur has potions he no manage to sell. You want, Artur give you good price. Promise. Need sell before take away from Artur. No ask." As you look at his wares he offers you;

HP Potions - $10
Mana potions - $10
LP potions - $20
Mind shielding potions - $35
Flame resist potions - $35
Cold resist potions - $35
Thunder resist positons - $35
Poison resist potions - $35
Speed potions (2 actions for 1d4 turns)- $75
Explosive vials (1d10 fire damage to everything within the vicinity)- $50
cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:51 am

At least the pair of them were out of the lobby saving Rhea's dignity at least. Thinking not much else Warren and Rhea i walk across town over the market just as the stores close up shop, for a second i thought i might need to return the say after but catching sight of this singular stall still open i let out a sigh of relief.

"Little?" I say nearing 6ft tall in heels the comment seems odd, though the man certainly was a rather large build.

"Y-yes, i wanted to purchase 5 LP potions a mind shielding potion and a cold resist potion." Hopefully the transaction goes off without a hitch as i hand Artur the money required and make my way back to the Inn. The whole thing taking close to three hours to do as it was now well and truly dark in town. Hopefully Warren was still awake for our conversation.

I step back into the Fallen Dragon looking around the lobby for Warren as i yawn. It must be 11 or midnight by now. "Mr. Wikkit Im ready for our conversation." I say again as i yawn.

Alina Casual Outfit:

Lorielle

Postby cryosabre » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:24 am

Artur simply nods at your request, handing over the potions and taking your money before getting back to loading the rest. There wasn't even many people around at this time of night, at least out on the street. You did notice that one large building seemed to be quite lively, with a queue of people waiting to get inside, the noise of loud music filling the square every time the door to it opened.

Despite the allure of the bustling venue, your commitments steer you back towards the Fallen Dragon, where a crucial nightly discussion with Mr. Wikkit awaits. Upon your return, the familiar silence that greets you carries an undertone of mystery, with Warren conspicuously absent. A note left on the reception desk, addressed to "The beautiful Aliner" in a whimsical scrawl, catches your eye. Its message is straightforward yet intriguing, inviting you to Room 33 for a chat.

Deducing the location of the room on the top floor, you navigate the inn's intricately decorated corridors with ease, thanks to the enhanced vision bestowed upon you by your elven twinsoul. The third floor's opulent decor, a lavish extension of the reception hall's aesthetic, is illuminated by the soft glow of electric lights fashioned to mimic candles, casting an intimate ambiance that does little to impede your sight.

As you approach Room 33, the door ahead swings open, and a woman steps out. For a fleeting moment, hope sparks within you at the possibility of encountering Rhea. However, the stranger's appearance quickly dispels this notion. Her attire, a harmonious blend of dark tones accented by a striking ruby necklace, and her averted gaze as she passes by without acknowledgment, paint a picture of a fleeting, enigmatic encounter.

If you were to go up and knock the door, you would quickly hear a response from the eccentric hotel owner, "O-oh, 'ello! Yes, give me a minute!" a brief pause before "Alright, c'mon in!" beckoning you into the room where you would find him sitting in a high back chair wearing a somewhat old bathrobe with, as far as you could tell, nothing underneath. in front of the old geezer you see a simple wooden table adorned with a steaming teapot, two cups and a long, rectangular box. "Oh, do come in Aliner! You look absolu'ly gorgeous in that jumper! I'm not sure me old 'eart can take sittin' with you too long darlin'!" He says with a cackle before motioning to the empty chair on the other side of the table from him, "Sit, sit!" He says cheerfully, "Did you 'appen to see Anastasia on yer way in, love? She's a lovely girl too. Always up for our chats she is!"

Anastasia

cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:34 am

I pass by the women without much incident, she seemed familiar, i believe i had seen her just as i was checking in. She seemed intriguing but i paid no mind to her other than that she seemed to be a guest. On my way into the room, the dimness of the lighting caused me to squint, adding to the extra fatigue i was already feeling from the long first day. Maybe taking a day to have rest from travel would have been more prudent than rushing into a new mission immediately. Regardless, i was here now.

"Alina" I correct him after he says my name, his strange accent rubbing me the wrong way. I go and sit down getting comfortable in the high backed chair. I ignore the compliment for now and simply nod at his question. Yes i met her, she seemed to be rather indifferent. I answer looking around the room. The place was quite plush, like it was easy to fall asleep in.

"How is Rhea? is she recovering well? I ask before letting him direct the conversation and taking a cup of tea if offered, as to not appear rude. Sipping on it as he speaks.
Lorielle

Postby cryosabre » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:05 am

"Oh Right, Alin-AH! Sorry, my love!" Another toothy grin pointed in your direction before he continues, "Ye', Anastatia can be quite...weird sometimes. but she's an excellent....conversationalist though!" She says, eagerly looking between you and the tea in front of you as he pours you a cup before answering your question,

"Oh yes, that other girl's fine. Right as rain she is! She had some of my tea as well ye' see. She's restin' now, but she'll be up for a chat later I think..." his voice trailing off as he watches you sip the tea politely. You might have found it strange that he didn't seem to be drinking any himself, that is, if the room didn't start to spin around you the moment you swallowed your first sip of the liquid from the cup. You struggle to focus on much, but what you do manage to see in amongst the spinning room around you is a smile on Warren's face you hadn't seen before, it was wide and toothy like normal, but this one had a certain...aggression to it. You watch helplessly, feeling like your sinking into the very chair you're sitting on as you see him stand up, his bathrobe falling open to reveal a surprisingly sizable cock dangling between his legs as he quickly opens the rectangular box on the table, revealing a large ruby necklace just like the one you had seen on Anastasia.

Before you can even think about reacting, Warren is already around you, fastening the necklace around your neck as you hear him giggling and muttering in your ear "Stupid fat tit bitch, your cunt is mine now!". The moment he closes the latch you feel an almighty pulse instantly wash over your entire body and the room stopped spinning as you can feel your very brain being...rewired? You know you should try to fight it but whatever was in the tea has sapped your strength and your powerless to stop it as... you suddenly realise how stupid it would be of you to do that?

"Alright bitch, lets try this again! It worked well on that other whore you brought me. Get out of those cloths and get on yer knees over here, y' whore!" Warren commands you as he sits back down on his chair, his sizeable cock getting more engorged by the second as he stares across at you and you're compelled to obey, every fibre of your being knows this is wrong, but you just don't care. Without another thought, you find yourself quickly stripping out of your cloths before positioning yourself directly in front of Warren, looking up at him as if you were a dog awaiting your next command.

"Heh, fuckin' brilliant piece of tech tha' is! Just need to be sure to not push this bitch to far at once, need to train the whore bit by bit..." Warren muttered to himself as he idly stroked his thick cock, occasionally slapping it on your face, testing your reaction to it before angling it down towards your mouth and waving it slightly, "Well, get to work you dirty whore. It's not going to suck itself is it?"
cryosabre

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:51 am

I listented to his words, nodding slightly as i brought the edge of the tea cup up to me lips and took a light sip from it. My mind and body were already quite exhausted from today's ordeal and i was far from prepared to deal with what came next.. "W-what is this.." I manage to moan out as i slump back into the chair utterly devoid of strength so much that my arms give out and the tea cup and saucer it was on clatter to the ground, though thankfully not scalding me with any of the hot liquid.

My eyes roll about the ceiling of the room as i try to get my bearings but what little i could focus on was impossible.. my eyes felt heavy and by the time i saw Warren's face over my, staring down at me with that toothy grin.. i.. i wasnt sure what was happening any longer until my whole body tensed up and i bit my lip to prevent a even larger moan escaping from my mouth. The tiredness instantly faded as i look upon warren with a gentle smile, a glow emanating from the jewel around my neck as i simply nod to his words.

"Yessir~" I say as if it was the most natural thing to me. But thats wrong right? Why would i address him like that.. he's been nothing but a creepy pervert gracious host since i stepped onto this building's premises. I quickly discard my clothes following his orders to a T as i then position myself on my knees between his legs, my massive and perk breasts heaving gently as he towers above me even while seated.

"Of course Sir~"
I say while my eyes remain locked onto his cock, each tap giving me a jolt of pleasure as i lean forward and slip his dick into my mouth. Rolling my tongue around the tip.. though i do quickly notice its much too big for my mouth.. the width of it was easily half my wrist..
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games