Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:58 pm

Big Mac huffed "Keep this up and I'll buy the stupidest most expensive and pointless one." he told you amused, apparently easily seeing through your plan "You're in need, taking help isn't bad." he told you, petting you again, it seemed natural for him to do that, "Now pick one that actually feels good, granny would beat my soul outa me if you get something that isn't fit for ya."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:01 pm

"That last one was fit for me... I don't need the best or anything." Kayin retorted, trying to glare a bit but it resembled more of a pout... especially after he grumbled as he was pet again, his dick twitching just a smidge in his pants, though he didn't really notice it. "Its what I'd get if I was using my own money."

If Big Mac was insistent about it, he'd... cave somewhat, and get a mattress that was at least a little bit better than the last one he'd tried.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:12 pm

Big Mac snorted "You got more, get something better, that will mess up your back." He explained "Get something good that lasts a while." well it was better than Sunset, who was only looking at the very top name brands of stuff.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:19 pm

"I'm not going above a certain amount. Accepting help is one thing, but I'm not gonna take advantage of ya'lls generosity." Kayin retorted, taking a bit longer to find one that was a bit more expensive then the last one. Laying on it, he remarked "This one will do. Not changing my mind."

He was a bit surprised Sunset was looking at all the top name brand stuff, given what Big Mac had said, least about her own things. Course, laying on the bed as he was and looking at where she was as she bent over to read a tag, Kayin was positioned perfectly to see both her sexy shapely rear, and Big Mac's still present bulge. Which in combination made his own tent twitch a bit again, something he was trying very studiously to ignore.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:38 pm

Big Mac huffed "You got money on the cards to buy good furniture and clothes and stuff. That's the whole point." He said looking kinda amused that you hadn't understood that, but at the same he looked a little annoyed "Even if you didn't it wouldn't be taken advantage of. Plus I'm building the stuff, so that's more to spend on the mattress." He explained, it seemed like he was uncomfortable talking so much but was making an effort to try.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:41 pm

"And this mattress is good. I feel fine laying on it. As long as it's good enough for me, that's all I need." Kayin said, sitting up and shifting as he let his arms drape across his legs, glaring just a bit. "Trust me, if this was literally my own money, I'd get this one or that other one." Deciding not to argue about it, in part since Big Mac didn't seem to be much of a talker, Kayin simply called over a clerk, noting that the one he'd been in would do just fine and he wanted to buy it. "Hey Sunset, I found one I liked!" He called out to her, trying not to oggle her rear again as he did so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:53 pm

Big Mac huffed and shook his head "Gonna to get so much trouble." he grumbled looking annoyed at your choice, Sunset came over smiling then looking like someone called her a toad when she saw your chosen bed. Sunset was soon trying to push you towards more expensive options while Big Mac was just shaking his head now and watching "Come on, something with memory foam or something where you can adjust it, or even adjust each side?" She said pointing at other options.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:56 pm

Kayin groaned as she pushed him along, shaking his head as he said, "Seriously, its fine! As I told Big Mac, its the kind of bed I'd get if this was literally my own money. And the one I picked was more expensive than another one I was fine with." Feeling a bit annoyed by it, he stood his ground and said, "You guys want to help? Then let me get what I'm comfortable with. Otherwise..." Kayin pulled the card out and pushed it towards both of them, eyes flashing red briefly as his agitation got high enough. "Don't bother asking me, and I'll go out to the truck and wait for you guys to figure out which one you guys want to get me."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Enjoying game~ Apples being stubborn fits, looking forward to meeting AJ and Apple Bloom too, even Granny Smith. Also can't wait to see the others~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:37 pm

Sunset huffed a bit in shock at the outburst then wince a bit "I wasn't, I wasn't trying to force something you didn't want, it's just, that, you have a chance for any of these over here with all the stuff to be, like, better for you, you don't have magic here to help make the beds better." you don't think you were meant to hear that last part as she mumbled it and looked away unsurely.

Then Big Mac spoke up "Ah only spoke up cause ah know Granny would throw a fit at the first one he chose, it's up ta him, the only reason Ah spoke more was cause he didn't try em, if'n he doesn't member, thought he should at least try em out, make sure to get the right one the first time." He explained, it seems like he felt he needed to explain, he reached out and pulled you into a one armed hug, that had you feeling just how fucking built he was holy hell he had more muscles in his arm than you had in your body "Sorry, not, used to talkin' or needin ta explain, yall was remindin me of my little sis, she tried to go cheap for her "adult bed", didn't want to spend too much, but the bed wasn't good for her, she didn' sleep raight didn't want that happenin' again." he said his voice softly rumbling from his chest and filling up your body "Plus, that first one ya looked at is a shit brand, stabbed Granny with a spring." he grumbled, glaring back at the first bed you had looked at, though he seemed kinda drained after talking so much.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:12 am

Kayin's anger faded when he heard that last bit from Sunset, tiltiing his head as he asked, "Magic? There's magic here?" Which if he was aware his eyes could shift color when he was feeling dominant or angry, he would have realized was quite the silly question to ask. But before he could say or do much more he squeaked and was blushing brilliantly as he was hugged by Big Mac, feeling his much stronger, muscly build as well as that bulge of his against his own rear. It made those images he'd had earlier of them both having their way with him flitting in again and made the tent in his pants twitch again.

"N~No worries... but yeah, its alright. That one I found is fine." He stutters out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:22 am

Sunset blinked and then...Lied horribly, "MA~Gic?" she asked, her voice cracking "No such thing! But if it did exist it would totally be something that made people go crazy and become Succubus flavored on the magic, totally yup, oh my phone just vibrated gotta go!" and then she took off...and you were alone with Big Mac who was looking dully after the sprinting away Sunset.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:32 am

"Hey wait!" Kayin tried to say and grab after her, but she'd not been close enough for him to stop her, and this just left Kayin scratching his head as he muttered "Uhm... well... that was an oddly specific lie?" He looked back at Big Mac and said, "All I asked was if there was magic here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:40 am

Big Mac snorted "Everybody who's touched it, well." He shrugged and motioned after Sunset "Every one of them some kind of Succubus, she went fully mind control, another three went siren, another went crazy and wanted to invade another world ta eat the magic, another went crazy eco-terrorist and a bit tentacly." He explained shrugging "So far only very certain people working together have done it safely...she's probably scared you're gonna touch something and turn all evil and some flavor of succubus." He seemed annoyed that he was the one left to do the talking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:43 am

"Ah. Huh. Well uh, okay... don't know why she'd think that... I don't think I'm magical or anything?" Though he did briefly look at the markings on the top of his hands, something very very distantly and vaguely tickling at the back of his mind.

In any case, he took the card and paid for the mattress. He half wanted to try and help load it onto the truck, figuring he could do that at least, but Big Mac seemed to have no effort or issue doing it at all. "So uh, do we wait for Sunset to come back, or...?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:01 am

Big Mac carried the thing with one arm and snorted "Nah, it's fine, she'll probably run home, then show up later and just...block it out. Also about your question, well, having it or not doesn't seem to matter, you could not have it, touch it, and then go succubus like It seems." He strapped the bed down and hummed "Anyways, what kinda clothes you want? Mall has a bunch of general stuff but there's some, specialty stores around." he said said climbing in with you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:27 am

Kayin didn't know what to think about that, so just nodded and got back into the car. After a moment of thought, he shrugged and said, "Just casual, everyday clothes. Sunset I think mentioned school? Do I need a uniform or anything for that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:41 am

He hummed and nodded at your words, before shaking his head at your question "Nah no uniform, it's a public school but still one of the best, you're fine in whatever." He said driving you to a rather nice mall and leading you in with a hum, keeping his arm around you so you wouldn't get pulled off by the crowd one way or another away from him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:50 am

Having Big Mac's arm around him was making him blush and feel a bit confused again. Without Sunset around, he was instead now finding himself only imagining the big and strong guy doing things to him, several of which involved pointing out how small his own member was in comparison. Thankfully once inside a clothing store, Kayin first took a quick moment to check the sizes of the clothes he was wearing, then he set about getting some comfortable and casual clothes and shoes. In this instance he wasn't as worried about cost, and more just making sure whatever he grabbed felt good and would be something he'd wear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 am

Big Mac hummed "Get some boots too if you find a good pair, never know when ya might need them. Good for workin or for rain...and gals love a guy in boots." He said smirking at that last line, winking at you as he did, he seemed content to wait for you, though soon enough a girl with two tone blue hair wearing the store's uniform showed up "Sonata Dusk" was on her name tag "Like, this can't be all right, you're totally cute, you need to like, get some sexy stuff too~ You can get your boyfriend to fuck you in the changing rooms, I won't tell~" she said winking at you, where you were looking through stuff, away from Big Mac who was just waiting by the Dressing rooms for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:35 am

Nodding, Kayin went off to look for some boots as well, already having some clothes with him in a basket he was carrying with him. When he saw the cute girl with blue hair he smiled at her, unable to keep from admiring her form and figure and she seemed friendly. Then he tilted his head... then squeaked and jumped a bit and blushed, blustering and stuttering as he said, "H~He's not my boyfriend! A~And I~I'm a guy!"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games