Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Furry Island Paradise [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:44 pm

It takes some time, but after a while, you manage to spot someone of interest that meets your standards. Oddly enough, she reminds you of a rabbit, though the fact she has slight horns makes you think briefly of a jackalope. Of most note is that she's wearing only a form fitting set of exercise shorts. Her decently sized breasts, while they do bounce a bit with her movements, don't seem to have much need of a bra to support them... or maybe she just likes bearing them for all to see.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:57 pm

I was a bit curious about the bunny girl I saw. I wasn't even aware that jackalopes were a real animal, but unless she was a crossbreed of some species of deer where females grow antlers, I couldn't come up with any alternative explanations. Still, none of my confusion about her wasn't going to make me hesitate to approach her as I started jogging in her direction. "Hey, come here often?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:22 am

She smiles and nods her head. "Heck yeah. This is a great place to work up a sweat whatever way one may find themselves fancying~" She slows her pace just a bit, eyeing ya up and down as she asks, "How about yourself?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:09 am

I return the smile smirking a bit as she eyes me. "It is a pretty nice looking place, but I've always felt it's more fun no matter what way you chose to work up a sweat to do it with some company." I give her a look up and down as well even though I'd gotten a look before I'd approached. "What do ya say? Would you mind having a partner to help push you?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:26 am

"Mmhm, I might, though I think I'd want to see how ya can do first... what kind of challenge might ya be up for? A race? Or maybe some push-ups or sit ups?" Somehow, when she says the latter two, you get the weird impression she'd find a way to make it more difficult for you... in a lewd fashion...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:35 pm

Thinking it over, there wasn't anything to lose by trying her challenge, but which challenge should I take? The look she gave me as she suggested the pushup or situps was certainly intriguing, and of the two, I had better idea of what she might be planning for one over the other. "Sit-ups are more my thing, so let's go with that. So what's my challenge?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:19 am

Grinning, She hummed a bit as she considered such for a good ten seconds. "Well, I could straddle your waist, grinding and teasing ya, and see if I can get ya to cum before ya hit a certain number. Or if you're into such, I could use my paws to tease and torment that hard on you're sporting, with the same challenge- resisting cumming before ya hit a specific number."

She grins wolfishly at you. "How high ya wanna go and which one ya prefer~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:13 am

I think for a moment. I figure it was better to bet high and fall just short than it was to bet too low and make her think I didn't have any guts. "Hmm, I think I'll go with the grinding. As for the number, how about a nice round twenty." I take a look around for a good spot to comfortably do sit-ups while someone straddled me. For a moment, I also started looking for somewhere a little hidden before remembering where I was.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:47 pm

She gives you a bit of a disappointed look, but gives a challenging smirk as she says, "C'mon, a man like you can surely do more than that. Or do you think I'm gonna get ya off before ya hit the goal if ya go any higher~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:29 am

Darn, I guess I lowballed it a bit. "Well, I was a bit worried about how long I could last with a fit and fine lady grinding against me. How about for trying to chicken out like that, I go for 45 to make it up to you."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:13 am

You're not sure if she's happier with that number or not, but she grunts and nods, smirking as she says, "Well, then pick where ya wanna get started and we'll get to our little game~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:48 am

I had a bit of trouble reading her, so I wasn't sure if my new offer wasn't a good one, but it appeared to be enough to continue. Giving another look around, I found a nice grassy hill that looked both comfortable enough and doubled as being somewhere where we would be quite visible. "How about there? Looks nice and soft, and it has plenty of sun."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:24 am

She nods, and the two of you head on over. Once you are situated, she straddles you and softly rubs against your groin just before you start. She doesn't feel too heavy, nor is she light. You an instantly tell this is the kind of girl who can take it rough... and likely enjoys it.

"Ready to go~?" She asks, and once you give the go ahead, she begins to grind against you, counting out the reps as she goes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

want a dice roll to see how ya do?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:08 am

I get in position feeling her weight press down on me feeling that she wasn't some kind of delicate flower. She felt like the kind of girl you could get really wild with. Still, I needed to save those kinds of thoughts for later. It wasn't any good to get myself overly excited about what was to come next only to leave myself too worked up to actually succeed in impressing her.

Giving her a nod of assent, I began my workout doing my best to keep focused on making it to 45 before she could get me off.

Not sure if you're asking me if I want to roll, or if you're just asking if I want to use rolls to determine my results. I rolled a 16, but if you want to roll it yourself, that's fine too.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:51 pm

Either works, will go with the 16. She rolls a 12.

Her teasing is certainly enticing, and the sight of her firm breasts bouncing a bit here and there from her movements as you perform the sit ups is fairly distracting. However, you manage to keep from blowing your load and hit the goal... though you aren't at all prepared for how she responds. As soon as you hit it, her hand swiftly and deftly frees your cock from its confines, and she tears a hole in her pants and then takes you to the hilt with a pleasured hum as her hot, wet, and tight confines wrap around you.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games