"Dragon Rider" Levant(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: "Dragon Rider" Levant(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:20 pm

He seemed to greatly enjoy spreading it all over you, practically massaging it into your body, and hair. It also made that point just below your belly heat up in pleasure as you practically bathed in his jizz and as you lapped it all up eagerly "Good breeder~ Good mate~" he cooed watching you lap up his cum so happily with a smile, "You look and smell wonderful like that~" he purred
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:39 am

Blushing brilliantly at such praise, Levant squirmed and wriggled about bashfully, before finally trying to take a good look both at his mate and the cave he'd appeared in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:45 am

He laughed a bit "We'll clean you up later~ Just have to make sure animals know not to hurt you~" He growled softly "So you have to smell like me~" He was petting you still. Your mate was big and strong but he actually seemed more built for speed, over grace and over power the why he was built just seemed to imply speed. Looking at the cave you saw a few things of interest, the little "Pantry" area of stolen food and drink that you were by was one, the second you saw was the dragon's bed, and it was interesting, it seemed like a nest, made up of various pretty carpets and blankets, The Third seemed to a well, Horde for lack of a better term, filled with whatever pretty things your mate had found, from pretty rocks to jewels to more rugs to some fancy glassware, all was very pretty to look at. The final thing you noticed was the entrance of the small cave you couldn't see that much from where you were but focusing now you could smell salt water.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:50 am

Levant wondered just a bit where all of this stuff had come from. Had he stolen it or been given it? Did he get it from local peasants and the like or take some from pirates and bandits? Some of the things seemed of a higher quality than he'd have figured local peasants could have had to take or offer. The smell of the salt air made him figure pirates more, since such meant he was likely near the sea.

"What is your name, my mate?" He asked after a moment, offering his own in kind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:32 am

He hummed at you and pet your head "Zmei," he said short "Zmei Zmeyevich, Simple name, Dragon, Son of Dragon. You can call me Zmei, My Mate~" His hands idly trailed around your body, he seemed to enjoy touching you since his fingers seemed to trace over every inch of your skin, and seemed to be half hard again already, but wasn't forcing you to do anything, or demanding anything "My Levant~" He Purred once you told him your name, his tongue licking your lips with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:14 am

Blushing brightly from being gazed and teased so softly and in such a manner, Levant found himself wishing he wasn't so tired after the fun he'd already had. He would have been very tempted to have more fun with his Zmei otherwise. For now, he contented himself with squirming about and letting out soft and sweet sounds of simple pleasure from such touches as he asked, "W~Where exactly are we? B~Besides your lair, I mean. I'm uh, n~not from around here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:54 pm

He hummed and cocked his head at you confused "We are on one of the mountain islands of the Broken Sea." He hummed a bit before getting up, carrying you against him and walking over to his treasure pile, digging through with one hand he pulled out a map to show you what appeared to a local map taking you back to his nesting area to sit he showed it to you...

Looking at the map it pretty much looked like someone took Greece, Bulgaria and Turkey and just shattered them all into islands. "We are around here, no map has all the islands but we are close to the Coast." he explained, pointing at roughly what you thought was part of the Balkan Mountain on a real map "We are only a few day's flight from the trading hub that is the City State of Sophronia, Though for most ships it's still be a few weeks out." He pointed a bit south to show where the City State was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:17 am

The strange familiarity of the map surprised Levant, though once he figured out why it didn't bother him as much. It did make him wonder vaguely if the wider world was similar, but most importantly, it gave him a general idea of his whereabouts.

"Thank you Zmei. Do you happen to know much about the surrounding islands then?" He was half tempted to add, 'or are you the sort of dragon that spends most of his time sleeping by his hoard?' but thought better of it. Besides, Zmei seemed rather intelligent, and it was wrong to assume something just off tropes for dragons in other series.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:35 am

He snorted "I know some, Don't know others, I explore yes, but I do need to come back home. Hmm, It would be like if I asked you if you knew every forest or field within a five days walk of your home. I'm sure you know where many are and what's near them, but not everything about each." He pointed out "Sometimes I go further out, to explore or hunt, Though normally I don't like spending more than two weeks away from home at the high end and am more comfortable with only about a week away."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:43 am

"I suppose I get that, though I'm uh, from someplace rather different than what you're used to. Probably just about everyone here too come to think of it." It then occurred to Levant that the dragon didn't seem all that surprised or bothered by the fact Levant had simply... popped out of nowhere. But maybe he didn't quite realize that.

"If I wanted to look around the area outside of the cave, would that be okay?" He asked after a moment, now curious about the world beyond the lair itself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:56 am

Zmei snorted and nodded "Of course, just don't go swimming, I coated you in my cum to keep any animals from harming you, and no one else lives on this island, though who knows what lives in the waters, things move and migrate all the time." He explained with a yawn...honestly he might just be tired.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:01 am

Nodding, Levant got up and made his way to the mouth of the cave, taking the small map with him even if he had no plans to explore beyond the island itself. Not yet at least and not alone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:20 am

Getting out you saw that you were partway up a cliff. A Wide path, big enough for Zmei to comfortably walk went both up towards the top of the cliff and down towards a sandy beach, you could also see a couple islands far in the distance. Both of them also had mountains on them which was why you could see them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:04 pm

Humming at this, Levant decided to take a stroll to look around. He'd explore as much as could safely, see if there was anything interesting, then make his way back to the cave. Perhaps he'd have more questions by then while he tried to remember anything he could about the game... only to realize he'd only read the back of the box, not the manual.

Great, all I really remember is that you have to depose a king... and that you can get a dragon and become king yourself. Got one of those done I guess?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:31 pm

Honestly the Island, well the little bit you explored seemed pretty nice, you saw some birds, crabs, fish out in some rocky pools, even some bunny rabbits were around. You saw some Dolphins out in the water and even saw a bear in the woods, but the second it smelled you it turned and ran as fast as it could in the opposite direction, clearly terrified.

Besides the animals you found some other things of note, mostly some plants that seemed interesting but on part of the beach you did find a mostly destroyed ship that looked like it'd already been looted. And the tanned blonde girl who poked her head out of a hole in the wall to stare at you with a half eaten fish hanging from her mouth. Honestly she looked just as surprised to see you, that might be because you were here, or it might be the dragon cum on you, either way she seemed surprised.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:12 pm

Blinking in surprise at the girl in equal measure, Levant then quickly hurried over, blushing as he was reminded he was coated in dragon cum. "H~Hello? H-Hey! Who are you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:26 pm

She stared, the fish falling from her mouth "M~Me who are you!? There hasn't been any crashed ships!" She still didn't exit her ship, only her head was sticking out to stare at you "And no one washed up, how and why are you here!?" She demanded, even though she blushed at the sight of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:18 am

"I~I'm uh, Levant. And I woke up in the dragon's cave over that way?" Levant offered up truthfully. He didn't add that he'd mated with it yet, though that seemed rather... self evident.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:16 am

She fround, and you heard some movement before she came out, and you saw why she was hiding, she was some kind of crab girl "You mated with the Dragon?" She asked "You do know that means, you'll be birthing many of his children right, if he cared enough to um...coat you, you probably are truly mated to him, not just something to release an egg into." She explained, scuttling and looking around a bit with worry "Oh this is such a surprise, how'd this happen?" She muttered worryingly, before realizing something "O~Oh I'm Virgo, I'm supposed to watch and make sure no one makes the Dragon Angry."

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:02 am

The crab girl bit took Levant by surprise, but not by as much as he figured she probably expected. He blushed at her words but nodded, having known that since the moment his seed settled inside of him.

"Well uh, he's not angry, so I don't think you have anything to worry about?" Was his first words, only to frown as he said, "Hey wait, who do you watch the dragon for?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games