[RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 09, 2022 7:18 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I’ve received the art pack for Mariam’s new dress. You can see it here. Naka’s H scene is almost finished too. The preview should be posted on Wednesday. Oh, and the Mona x Naka chibi scene preview is up here. It’s already fully in the game.

All the main content is already in the game and I’m working on polishing it before the release. I’ve found a bug with the new plugin for the puzzles in v0.9. Somehow, it was affecting not the active puzzle map, but all maps you are visiting. I’ve already fixed that, but still want to double-check the plugin’s logic since bugs like that affect saves directly.

Aside from this, I’m planning on adding an extra scene with the “smoll” gang after finishing with the region/puzzle plugin.

Fixed several typos in item descriptions.

Added an option to complete Mariam’s last quest after finishing the main story and entering the free play mode.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat May 14, 2022 3:06 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

The main action is centered on Naka and her tribe. After our adventurous kitty returned and shared your feats, the tribal council decided to give you a chance to get an honorary title. Yet to do this, you will have to overcome a cave of trials. Naka’s new H scene is tied to this quest. Here’s the preview. To activate it, just advance the main plot after helping Naka in the ancient tower and picking her as a favorite girl.

If you chose a different girl, you can still see the new H scene in the free-play mode after the main story.

New features and activities

Mariam got a new dress, and she looks great in it! You can check out the preview here.

Made new puzzle mechanics for future use. In short, it allows players to make dynamic paths with movable objects. For example, you will need to use barrels to solve puzzles in Naka’s new quest. Any feedback is welcome!

Added a new chibi scene in Mona’s shop. Here’s the preview.

Added Rena’s, Hanako’s, Ayane’s, Momo’s, and Mio’s portraits to his shop. These will unlock with the main quest progression.

Made a new sub-menu for Rena’s wall pictures in players’ home cave. Now you can properly access all her options in a convenient way.

Added Mariam’s first H scene as a wall picture option for players’ home cave. As always, you will be able to get it from the artist in Bright Meadows after completing his quest.

Made a walkthrough video for the ancient tower’s sudoku puzzle. You can check it out here. If you’ll need other solutions, you can easily find other FAQ posts using the “FAQ” filter on the Patreon. Plus, there are other video solutions both for Yorna and Mongirl Sexpedition on my Youtube channel. Check them out if you need help with puzzles.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a problem with Meggie's flask not refreshing after you get it and up until the point where you return to Robert after the slime boss.

Added an option to complete Mariam’s last quest after finishing the main story and entering the free play mode.

Fixed several typos in item descriptions.

Fixed an issue with switching wall pictures in players’ home cave where the picture switched to a different option before showing the one you’ve chosen. Now, the change is instant and shows the correct option at once.

Fixed map geometry for some ancient tower zones. Previously, players could get into some zones that were not intended as accessible. This shouldn’t result in getting stuck out of the map’s bounds, but if this happens, just load the autosave slot. It defaults to slot 30 for MonGirl Sexpedition.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue May 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The artists are hard at work. Our huntress, Rena, will get a new quest and a scene in v0.95. Elly’s new looks poll is over and looks like you decided to go with the Mid-Eastern flavor for our owl girl. The concept is already in the artist’s hands, along with several small ideas about details. If you want to check out detailed poll results, you can do it here. Elly’s new skin should arrive before v0.95 will roll out.

I’ve finished the narrative part for Rena’s H scene, just need to re-read and polish it while waiting for the art pack to arrive. Made the initial draft for new maps in the upcoming update. After finishing with the puzzle, I’ll switch to filling in logic and details for these placeholders. Speaking about the puzzles, the new one will be based on sounds. I remember that some players had problems with similar challenges, so this one will be easier.

Aside from this, I want to thank Sean for providing a great deal of feedback and ideas about how to improve the interface. Some of the changes below a based on his ideas and that’s not the full list of them, others are still at work.

Added phrase variety for guards in Bright Meadows and Thula.

Added a text indicator to the garden once you’ll unlock it via Mudbrick’s upgrades. Now its name will pop up once you’ll get close enough, like with every other interactive zone.

Fixed map geometry for some of the home map instances.

Fixed a bug that teleported players into a non-upgraded version of the home cave after a combat loss, even if the upgrades were bought. After this, all upgrades should be tracked correctly.

Added an obvious hint about Patreon in the shady guy’s dialogue since some players were confused about the code he’s talking about.

Fixed a small problem with main menu buttons shifting from the initial position if you selected them with the cursor.

Removed combat and magic stats from the main on-map menu since these weren’t used in the actual content and just confused players.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 30, 2022 5:12 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are still working on their pieces and looks like it will take them some time to finish. I don’t think anything will arrive this week, but there’s a chance for Elly’s new dress. Anyway, I’ll make a preview post as soon as the new art arrives.

I prepared most of the maps for the new update based on Rena’s quest. As before, she will contact you on the global map and ask you to meet her in the snowy mountains. From there, the mini-story will take you into the snow leopard sacred forest. Aside from these, I made several interface tweaks based on the feedback, namely:

Reworked some elements for the inventory for ease of use. Materials no longer show up in the key items tab of the inventory, just in the status menu. All upgrades for your home are hidden too. They are still working, but no longer show up in the key items tab. Moved all treasure maps into the key items tab of the inventory. They are still perfectly usable from there and no longer mix up with other stuff like teleport scrolls. You can still sell them after using them.

Moved the jink (money) counter to the central part of the status on-map menu since some players had trouble finding it. Added dream shard counter (currency for “skins”) close to it.

Added a function to Maggie’s lamp that allows teleporting to the “wardrobe” zone by using her lamp in the inventory. It unlocks once you upgrade the “home” cave. The old advice mechanic is still there too. You’ll just need to pick it from the menu.

Maggie’s lamp is now bound to the “E” button by default. You no longer need to use it directly from the inventory. You can re-bind this function to any button you want via the keyboard coning in the options.

Kitsune crystal and recall scrolls got the same treatment as Maggie’s lamp. Their function is bound to the “R” button by default. If you don’t have the crystal, a recall scroll will be used. If you don’t have any, nothing happens. Of course, it’s also can be bound to a different key in the options.

Rearranged the first row of buttons in the on-map status menu. Now, it looks like this: Items – Equip – Skills. This should make using items a bit faster and more convenient.

Fixed the unlocked scenes counter in the save/load menu. Now it correctly shows all scenes. No code changes, just a small, cosmetic fix.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:35 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are still finishing their pieces. Rena’s H scene should be ready tomorrow. And the dress should arrive around the middle of the week. Stay tuned for previews!

Some players don’t like Patreon and I can understand why. Just like with Yorna, I put the game into the Steam. You can find it here as an early access game. It will be released once all the core functions and main girl content will be ready. After that, we’ll see how things will go since I have some extra updates planned after the “full” release of MonGirl Expedition.

As a sidenote, I think Yorna is finally getting back to Steam too in about 2-3 months. Yeah, it’s about damn time, I know. Still, no promises or exact dates. This looks like the final part of that clusterfuck, but I felt like this several times already and those turned out to be big nopes in the end. Either way, I’ll keep you posted.

The next release is almost finished content-wise, so I’m mostly playtesting it to ensure that no problems will duck under the radar in the new stuff, including the interface changes. There’s a new zone to explore with a boss and a quest from Rena, plus an optional puzzle aside from other things. So far, you can expect the v0.95 release to roll out on the usual 14th.

Cleared up some functions in the keyboard remap menu to make it more convenient to use. I’ve also updated the FAQ entry about this in preparation for the v0.95 release.

Fixed a specific situation where Mariam’s dialogue sprite could get stuck after the dialogue ended. If you’ve got this problem before and wonder how to get rid of the stuck sprite, just talk with any of the main girls and it should be gone after that.

Fixed a problem with the background music not playing on some maps if you loaded up a save on them.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:02 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.95 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Rena received a new H scene. Here’s the preview. She will contact you on the global map and ask you to meet her in the snowy mountains. From there, the mini-story will take you into the snow leopard den and their sacred forest.

If you chose a different girl, you can see the new H scene in the free-play mode after the main story.

Elly got a new dress, and she looks great in it! You can check out the preview here. As always, you can get it with Meggie's help.

Kitsune crystal and recall scrolls got the same treatment as Maggie’s lamp. Their function is bound to the “R” button by default. If you don’t have the crystal, a recall scroll will be used. If you don’t have any, nothing happens. Of course, it’s also can be bound to a different key in the options.

Added a function to Maggie’s lamp that allows teleporting to the “wardrobe” zone by using her lamp in the inventory. It unlocks once you upgrade the “home” cave. The old advice mechanic is still there too. You’ll just need to pick it from the menu.

Maggie’s lamp is now bound to the “E” button by default. You no longer need to use it directly from the inventory. You can re-bind this function to any button you want via the keyboard coning in the options.

Cleared up some functions in the keyboard remap menu to make it more convenient to use. I’ve also updated the FAQ entry about this.

A new sound puzzle. Check out the new zone during Rena's quest.

Rearranged the first row of buttons in the on-map status menu. Now, it looks like this: Items – Equip – Skills. This should make using items a bit faster and more convenient.

Reworked some elements for the inventory for ease of use. Materials no longer show up in the key items tab of the inventory, just in the status menu. All upgrades for your home are hidden too. They are still working, but no longer show up in the key items tab. Moved all treasure maps into the key items tab of the inventory. They are still perfectly usable from there and no longer mix up with other stuff like teleport scrolls. You can still sell them after using them.

Added phrase variety for guards in Bright Meadows and Thula.

Added a text indicator to the garden once you’ll unlock it via Mudbrick’s upgrades. Now its name will pop up once you’ll get close enough, like with every other interactive zone.

Fixed map geometry for some of the home map instances.

Fixed a bug that teleported players into a non-upgraded version of the home cave after a combat loss, even if the upgrades were bought. After this, all upgrades should be tracked correctly.

Added an obvious hint about Patreon in the shady guy’s dialogue since some players were confused about the code he’s talking about.

Fixed a small problem with main menu buttons shifting from the initial position if you selected them with the cursor.

Removed combat and magic stats from the main on-map menu since these weren’t used in the actual content and just confused players.

Moved the jink (money) counter to the central part of the status on-map menu since some players had trouble finding it. Added dream shard counter (currency for “skins”) close to it.

Fixed the unlocked scenes counter in the save/load menu. Now it correctly shows all scenes. No code changes, just a small, cosmetic fix.

Fixed a specific situation where Mariam’s dialogue sprite could get stuck after the dialogue ended. If you’ve got this problem before and wonder how to get rid of the stuck sprite, just talk with any of the main girls and it should be gone after that.

Fixed a problem with the background music not playing on some maps if you loaded up a save on them.

Fixed a bug with a loop with Mona’s H scene in her shop. Now it’s working correctly without any significant consequences for old saves.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:51 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.95 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The next release will bring a new H scene for Mariam and a new skin for Mona. In the last part of her storyline, Mariam will demonstrate how she can share the pleasure she feels with someone else. Can you guess they she’s gonna do that? Mona’s new dress poll is ending soon. Don’t forget to participate if you didn’t already. She will get the look you’ll pick in the upcoming v0.97 version.

I’ve finished with the narrative part for the new H scene and will switch to tech stuff like maps and logic next. I’m also looking into some reports about the game crashing without a specific algorithm. No estimated dates since the cause for these aren’t clear and I can’t reproduce them at the moment.

Players requested a solution for Mariam’s ritual puzzle. So, I made one. You can see other solutions either in posts with the FAQ tag on my Patreon or directly on my Youtube channel. Check these out if some puzzle gives you trouble.

Adjusted some text in the quest journal for more convenient reading. Fixed some symbols being cut-off by the border.

Fixed a problem with Mariam’s quest where players needed to finish the main story before turning in the Morghul step. Now, it can be done before that if the player didn’t pick the favorite girl yet. Otherwise, you can always do it in the free-play mode.

Fixed Sand Ifrit’s teleportation to properly use random directions during his attacks.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:08 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.95 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Sadly, there are no previews to flash for now. The summer is here, and artists take more time to finish the art pieces and it’s understandable. I’ll have several things to take care of too, but this shouldn’t affect the release date. If nothing big happens, everything will be ready in the usual release window. I’ll post the previews as soon as I’ll get the art, so stay tuned.

Mona’s new dress poll has ended, and you can check out the results here. Looks like you decided to add some Eastern flavor to our big girl. The concept is already in the artist’s hands, and you can expect to see the new clothes for Mona before v0.97 rolls out. Thanks for participating!

I’m working on the new maps for the upcoming Mariam’s quest. These will be desert ruins with a new boss and the usual puzzle. This time it will be a numbers puzzle. Aside from this, I’m working on some internal stuff, mainly girls’ skin system. The older one was getting clunky with all the new dresses getting inside Mongirl Expedition each month.

Fixed a bug that caused the main quest “Into the noble quarter” to not show an intermediary goal of getting a weapon for Jack.

Adjusted the combat tutorial with new functions and key remaps. Recommended to use keyboard and cleared out all info about the mobile version since it’s not available at the moment.

Added teleportation restrictions akin to teleport scrolls to Meggie’s lamp.

Fixed a visual bug during Leopold’s scene after defeating the tower’s guardian. No effect for the older saves since it’s a pure cosmetic fix.

Tavern keepers no longer take the fee if the player ordered a room, then canceled the selection during the sleeping period choice. Now you can back out at any time without losing jink.

Added a new feature to players’ home cave. If you didn’t enable the free-play mode during the main quest ending, you can do so in your home. Just use the spark on the table in Jack’s room.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:25 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.95 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Looks like all previews are shifted to the last week before the release. Speaking of which, v0.97 should arrive in the usual release window of July 14th-16th. As always, if something happens I’ll make an info post with an estimated date of arrival.

I’ve almost finished with new maps, mainly working on the new boss fight during Mariam’s new side quest. Aside from this, new content is already finished, including a new numbers puzzle and a new treasure hunt.

Also, I used quite a bit of time to look into the random crashes some players reported. I’ve got a clue about where these could potentially come from and fixed it. Well... Fixed is a kind of big word for this. RPG Maker follows a specific code structure that is recommended to use for all core and plugin modules, and I just changed one of the new plugins to be in line with these. Still running a group test for this, but the results look good so far. That’s good since I wanted to add new enemies into the next release if there will be enough time for this.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:14 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.97 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Mariam got a new H scene. Here’s the preview. Talk to her after finishing the “Last ties” questline and she’ll want to thank you for all the hard work with something very special. To get the new H scene, finish the quest in the new desert zone that you can get into through the portal in Mariam’s room.

If you already chose your favorite girl, you can see the new H scene in the free-play mode after the main story. Also, starting with the v0.97, you can enable the free-play mode from your home cave if you didn’t do so in the main story ending.

Mona got a new dress with Eastern flavor, and I think it’s the best option she has. You can check out the preview here. As always, you can get it with Meggie's help. Just ask her about illusions after making her a room in your home cave.

The usual goodies package of a new numbers puzzle, a funny scene with the “smol" gang that you can trigger from your home cave, and a new treasure hunt.

Added a new feature to players’ home cave. If you didn’t enable the free-play mode during the main quest ending, you can do so in your home. Just use the spark on the table in Jack’s room.

Added new enemies to the new zone that’s accessible through Mariam’s quest. They have on-map animations, just like other monstergirls.

Fixed a bug that caused the main quest “Into the noble quarter” to not show an intermediary goal of getting a weapon for Jack.

I used quite a bit of time to look into the random crashes some players reported. I’ve got a clue about where these could potentially come from and fixed it. Well... Fixed is a kind of a big word for this. RPG Maker follows a specific code structure that is recommended to use for all core and plugin modules, and I just changed one of the new plugins to be in line with these. Group testing finished without any problems. If you still encounter these issues, please contact me with details.

Adjusted the combat tutorial with new functions and key remaps. Recommended to use keyboard and cleared out all info about the mobile version since it’s not available at the moment.

Added teleportation restrictions akin to teleport scrolls to Meggie’s lamp.

Fixed a visual bug during Leopold’s scene after defeating the tower’s guardian. No effect for the older saves since it’s a pure cosmetic fix.

Tavern keepers no longer take the fee if the player ordered a room, then canceled the selection during the sleeping period choice. Now you can back out at any time without losing jink.

Adjusted some text in the quest journal for more convenient reading. Fixed some symbols being cut-off by the border.

Fixed a problem with Mariam’s quest where players needed to finish the main story before turning in the Morghul step. Now, it can be done before that if the player didn’t pick the favorite girl yet. Otherwise, you can always do it in the free-play mode.

Fixed Sand Ifrit’s teleportation to properly use random directions during his attacks.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:21 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.97 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work and there’s a small surprise for you. I’ve started working with a new artist and he managed to pull off the new Belle’s dress very quickly. You can see the preview here. Aside from this, the other artist is working on a new H scene Hanako. Stay tuned for details!

The next update will add more rewards for the ending of the game if you managed to defeat the last story boss without using Hanako’s bell. I’ve finished a new puzzle course for the upcoming kitsune quest. It includes 3 different puzzles and will reward you with a personal audience with Hanako in her private quarters if you’ll manage to impress her.

Aside from this logic, I’m working on the maps for all three puzzles and Hanako’s private quarters. These will be different in style to keep the zones from the new puzzle track fresh and distinct.

Fixed a bug that could softlock the game if the player went to learn magic from Agatha long after receiving her quest and working too much on the main questline.

Improved performance by moving achievement retro-check from the global update logic into players’ home cave.

Fixed a few typos here and there.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:56 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.97 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I’ve finished with all the new maps for the v0.98 update aside from Hanako’s room. Everything looks fine and I’ll switch to playtesting after completing the main logic for the release.

Hanako’s H scene preview will be arriving closer to the release date because the artist took some time to rest. Anyway, I’ll post a preview as soon as I’ll get the art.

I’ve made several additional checks for the crashing issue that some players reported before. Looks like the last update fixed it for good since I didn’t encounter it myself in long play sessions and players didn’t report any fresh occurrences. Hope this resolves the problem. I’m marking it as completed and will focus on MonGirl Expedition’s content next.

So far, I don’t see any major problems with the upcoming release, so we’ll use the usual roll-out window of August 14-16th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post to give players the news.

Fixed Mariam’s quest where the player could leave the boss’ room without obtaining the quest item, locking the quest chain. Now, the boss no longer drops the quest item, and it’s automatically picked up in a cutscene.

Adjusted some map geometry.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:24 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.98 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Hanako got a new H scene. Here’s the preview. After finishing the final boss fight in the main quest and getting an ending, Hanako will contact you if you didn’t use her temple bell in the fight. By “using” I mean it didn’t revive you from defeat on its own. If you managed to do this, Hanako will be impressed and invite you to the kitsune temple in Niko forest.

Belle got a new dress – a horny bunny that players picked for her during the poll. You can check out the preview here. As always, you can get it with Meggie's help. Just ask her about illusions after making her a room in your home cave.

The usual goodies package of new puzzles, a funny scene with the “smol gang” that you can trigger from your home cave, and a new treasure hunt. Oh, and your favorite artist got a new batch of pictures to hang on the wall.

Added achievements for Hanako in the Steam version, these can be retro-activated in your home cave so you don’t need to start over.

Fixed descriptions for big MP and HP potions. Now they clearly state what’s the maximum amount you can carry around.

Moved the retro-achievement rate from the global map to your home cave to optimize loading times on the global map.

Agatha can no longer be stuck in her shop if the player didn’t touch her magic quest until progressing a lot in the main story quest.

Morghul the unclean no longer drops the magic essence. Now, it’s added to your inventory during his defeat cutscene. This ensures that players can’t leave the map without picking the essence up and missing out on it.

Fixed graphical jitter in Hanako’s first scene if the animation is enabled.

Adjusted some map geometry and fixed some typos.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:14 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.98 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists started working on new art pieces. The next update will bring a new dress for Rena that players picked via poll and a new H scene for her. You can check the poll’s results here. I’ve already finished the narrative part for the sexy fun event and just waiting for the art component to arrive. This will finish Rena’s route with some spicy action.

The main quest content will be centered around Rena. Of course, I’ll add optional content too. The new puzzle is already finished. Since Hanako’s test of wits introduced several of them at once, this one will be on the easier side.
Fixed some typos in the quest journal.

Trimmed down some unused art to slightly optimize the game client size.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:25 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.98 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Rena’s new H scene has just arrived. Here’s the preview. This wraps up all the art additions, so I will dedicate the rest of the time to polishing the final release. As for the rollout date, it will be the usual middle of the month, September 14th-16th. If anything changes, I will make a separate info post.

Rena’s main quest is done too. This will up her affection level to the max, finishing her storyline and unlocking all the benefits like Steam achievements.

Added the missing notification about Hanako’s affection update for her second scene. The level was updated, but players never got the info message about it. It’s more of a cosmetic fix and doesn’t affect the global logic.

Added the usual treasure hunting with a new map from the latest puzzle.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:20 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Rena got a new H scene. Here’s the preview. This time Jack will get an impressive trophy in snow leopard hunting grounds to prove his dedication to Rena. Of course, this will result in a big date that will finish her personal questline, unlocking all the benefits like Steam achievements.

Our snow leopard hunter, Rena, gets a new dress in this update. Here’s the preview. As always, you can get it with Meggie's help. Just ask her about illusions after making her a room in your home cave.

The usual goodies package of a new puzzle, a funny scene with the “smol gang” that you can trigger from your home cave, and a new treasure hunt. Oh, and your favorite artist got a new batch of pictures to hang on the wall.

Added the missing notification about Hanako’s affection update for her second scene. The level was updated, but players never got the info message about it. It’s more of a cosmetic fix and doesn’t affect the global logic.

Adjusted some quest journal texts to better fit the placement fields, improving readability for some entries.

Fixed some typos in the quest journal.

Trimmed down some unused art to slightly optimize the game client size.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:10 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99 Archmage release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The next update, v99.3 will bring a new dress for Naka and a new H scene for Elly the owlgirl. Don’t forget to participate in the poll for Naka’s new look here. Elly’s H event will arrive later, closer to the end of the month. I will post a preview as soon as the art pack will arrive.

Oh, and to avoid any kind of misunderstanding about the version number, 99.3 will be the first of the last three content updates for MonGirl Expedition. These should go like 99.3, 99.7, and 1.00, where 1.00 is the final release version. Of course, I will still check the feedback and address any problems that might’ve sneaked under my radar, but v1.0 will be the finish line for the main and all core girls’ stories.

Not a lot to report progress-wise, to be honest. Aside from working on the narrative for Elly’s scene, I’m polishing some tech aspects of the game for the final release. These aren’t big changes and won’t ring a bell for most players. There are some placeholders and wonky stuff that doesn’t necessarily make the game slower but shouldn’t be there. Like some of the early assets that are no longer used. So, I’m making a bit of a cleanup.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:22 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work and Elly’s scene should arrive quicker than usual, before the weekend. Naka’s new “skin” poll is over, and you can check out the results here. Another artist just sent me the sketch for it, and I must say our kitty looks positively lovely in her new dress. I’ll make preview posts as soon as the art will get to me, so stay tuned.

I’ve finished Elly’s new H event narrative part and just waiting for the art pack to arrive. This time Elly will try out a new Mona’s advice. How will it end? Check it yourself in the upcoming v99.3 release!

Switching to the maps now. The new area will feature a minigame already familiar to the players – rolling stones. Won’t be that hard and Elly will make it up to you. Aside from this, the progress is smooth despite some real-life hiccups.

Fixed a problem with Elly’s scene where you can chain-start a different H scene after the first one. Nothing critical, just adjusted the script to show a proper image instead of a black screen during the starting sequence.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:56 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Elly’s new scene is finished, including the art side. You can check out the preview here. Naka’s new cute dress should be ready around Thursday.

As for the main content, I’m putting the finishing touches on Elly’s quest, which is linked to the new H event. She will ask you to find a lost expedition that tried to get an ancient alchemy book from ruins in the volcanic zone.

I expect v0.99.3 to roll out in the usual release window, October 14th-16th. If anything changes, I will make a separate info post. Though, at the moment I can’t see any reason for a delay.

Fixed a bug that prevented some H scenes from playing correctly even if the player chose the girl as their favorite. No lasting consequences. All H scenes are still available in the freeplay mode.

Adjusted some of the quest journal text to fit properly in text fields.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:37 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99.3 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new.

Oh, and to avoid any kind of misunderstanding about the version number, 99.3 will be the first of the last three content updates for MonGirl Expedition. These should go like 99.3, 99.7, and 1.00, where 1.00 is the final release version. Of course, I will still check the feedback and address any problems that might’ve sneaked under my radar, but v1.0 will be the finish line for the main and all core girls’ stories.

H content

Elly got a new H scene. Here’s the preview. To get it, you’ll need to finish a small quest for our owlgirl. She will ask you to find a lost expedition that tried to get an ancient alchemy book from ruins in the volcanic zone.

As always, this quest is available if you pick her as your favorite or activated freeplay mode after finishing the main story. Also, don’t forget that you can turn it on in your home even if you chose not to in the main quest.

The usual goodies package of a new puzzle and a new treasure hunt. Oh, and your favorite artist got a new batch of pictures to hang on the wall.

Naka got a new cute dress that players picked out for her. Here’s a preview.

Added dash skill. It costs only 5 MP and allows you to move 4 steps at high speed to either dodge an attack or close the distance to the foe. Of course, you can use it just to speed up moving through any combat zone. You can get it by digging up treasure from the new Elly’s quest. The map you need is in one of the chests you can open after finishing the rolling boulders minigame.

Added elixir potion that completely heals all your HP and MP. It’s craftable. You can find the formula during as the reward for completing the new Elly’s quest. Of course, you will still need to buy alchemy tools from Mona to brew it.

Increased the amount of each potion you can carry to 5 across the board.

Fixed a bug that prevented some H scenes from playing correctly even if the player chose the girl as their favorite. No lasting consequences. All H scenes are still available in the freeplay mode.

Adjusted some of the quest journal text to fit properly in text fields.

Fixed a problem with Elly’s scene where you can chain-start a different H scene after the first one. Nothing critical, just adjusted the script to show a proper image instead of a black screen during the starting sequence.

Fixed a bug that forced Mona’s sprite to remain on the screen after finishing her quest “Short fuse”.

Yeehaw Games

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects