MLP: Moving in With Sis [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Moving in With Sis [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:41 pm

"D~Dear sweet Celestia, s~sweet Luna..." RD groaned and writhed, bucking now erratically and wildly as her cock spasmed and throbbed within your depths. She was going crazy quite quickly as she nipped at your ears and soon started mauling your breasts, though it was clear she was losing control.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:44 pm

I Giggled, and licked my lips "Cum on~ Dashie~ Don't hold back~ Go Crazy~ Enjoy yourself~ Rut me~ Until you can't think~ Show this Slutty Broodmare her place~" I teased as I Rolled my hips, grinding her cock head in my womb with a lewd smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:56 pm

The next ten minutes passed by in a daze after you said that, because something in Dashie snapped a bit and the only sounds besides grunts and groans were pleasured whinnies as she sought to do just that. She wasn't fucking your pussy, she was breeding your womb, her cock sometimes even smacking at the tubes that led to your ovaries as she went wild. Even Rarity looked a bit surprised as she realized just how vigorous she was getting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:59 pm

I was moaning and enjoying myself much more, mostly because of Dashie going so wild, and with my own natural sluttiness I could help but moan like a whore and eagerly encourage her more and more, begging for her cum and foals as I got more and more into it. It still took me almost those entire ten minutes before I finally came, but I was enjoying every second.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:11 pm

Dashie pumped at least four more loads into you before she finally slumped down and flopped out of you, nearly unconscious as Rarity chuckled and looked to you. "Mmhm, don't think anyone will be able to deny what happened in here with all the noise you made... and how much you'll be leaking."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:50 pm

I laughed "I Should hope not! What kinda slut would I be if Ponies, or beings in general couldn't tell it!?" I asked snootily putting my nose up as I Stood with a stretch and a giggle "Wanna give it a Taste?" I asked motioning at my crotch "I heard I taste pretty good~?" I teased with a friendly grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:55 pm

"Perhaps another time. We should go make sure your Sister hasn't been mistaken for a very well made statue, given how she let out a bleat and seemed to go stiff as a board as you ran off with Dashie." Rarity said with a snort.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:01 pm

I Sighed "Honestly, I know my sis has like, a bestiality kink or something and that's fun and all, but her best friend is Dashie, how isn't she pregnant before me." I sighed and shook my head amused "Welp, I'll just have to have enough hot lesbian sex with her to make up for it." I said with a laughed, scooping up and eating some cum before heading out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:09 pm

"I've not known anything about that... though it would explain some things..." Rarity remarked, deciding to leave Dashie as she was passed out on the floor. "As for her and Rainbow though, long as I've known them both, they've always just been friends. In fact, now that I think about it, I don't think she's done anything lewd with anyone I know..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:29 pm

I Hummed "Honestly the only Pony Breeze was interested in was Dashie too, and I think that's just him trying to distract and fuck with her." I said after a moment "I mean, Mom and Dad still swing but big sis and big bro both weren't all that interested most of the time." I mused, Breeze flirted with Dashie but he did it in the most jackass way possible and I was pretty sure it was on purpose "Then again Sis is pretty submissive unless you manage to trigger her."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:13 am

Shrugging, she led you back out where Fluttershy was being poked at by two birds who had alighted upon her. She had indeed gone stiff as a board and was laying on her side, her cheeks bright red in embarrassment. Other ponies went by with only a glance, suggesting that they to some extent were used to this sort of thing happening with Fluttershy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:31 am

I Snorted and poked my sister in the tit "Come on sis, up, you lay there anymore and I'll sit on your face until you lick all of Dashie's cum outa me." I told her to try and get her up and moving, grinning at her playfully "I'll take it as permission~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:45 am

That did the trick, causing her to shoot up like a rocket as she quickly stammered out, "Lets hurry and get you home so you can get settled in and we can talk about trying to set up some ground rules, alright?"
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games