MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:54 pm

It took some work but you got her up...only a chunk of the chai wasn't there, and she was still getting fucked, it seems like the plug had taken place of the back of her assless panties and with how she was leaning against you for support her tits were rubbing all around your cock in ways that were making your head spin a bit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:00 pm

Panting and stumbling, I tried to guide her along to the bathroom, whispering to her what had seemed to happen and promising I'd return her panties to being normal as soon as I could. Though every movement we both made just made my cock thrust or be squeezed between her breasts...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:06 pm

Luckily you managed to make it to the bathroom, unluckily you had cum twice on the way and her tits were completely coated with jizz and her tits just felt so good...and the noises she was still barely making, her moans, whinnies, whines, you were somehow even hornier!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:14 pm

By the time we got to the bathroom... I wasn't in a mood to actually do what I'd intended. Instead I moaned and pressed myself against Fluttershy, my lips locking with hers and giving her a good long kiss. When I broke it, I panted, thrusting my hips a bit as I whined, "F~Fluttershy... y~your tits feel too good... a~aah... I~I wanna make you feel as good as my dick feels right now... f~fuck... j~just tell me what to d~do before I s~start d~doing whatever comes to mind."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:20 pm

She looked more out of it than you she couldn't talk, the plug enchanted into her panties seemed to be fucking her even faster and all she could do was cling to you as her legs tried to give out and her tongue hung out her panting and moaning actually now loud enough that you could hear it just over the music outside...and without the music you were sure anyone close would hear it too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:54 pm

With such a scene before me... I couldn't resist. Offering a weak, "Sorry," I hiked the skirt up, pulled my panties down so I could free my cock, then raised her own dress over so I could seek to push her own panties aside and slide on into her as I pressed my lips to her own in a needy kiss, hands taking a hold of her ample chest soon after.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:57 pm

She gasped, and you could feel her, she was cumming with every other thrust of the thing in her ass, she just clung to you and moaned almost directly into your ear as she came, her pussy felt even tighter than you were expecting the ass fucking she was getting made it feel like you were getting jacked off just by being inside her it was practically milking your cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:35 pm

Grunting and groaning, I wasn't going to last long with it being like this. But with her cumming so frequently, I found I didn't care much and soon slammed on home, flooding her slit with my own thick jizz before slumping atop her. My hands continued to grope at her breasts as I weakly kissed her a bit, my head wondering just how long the plug panties would fuck her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:40 pm

Well they didn't seem to be running out of steam even as you came inside and groped her she seemed almost completely out of it as she shook, moan, whined and came, panting and licking at your ear in her sex drunk state...she seemed like such an innocent and shy girl, but she was to out of her mind to do anything other than enjoy herself at the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:11 pm

With my arousal somewhat sated, I panted and pulled out, then moved to try and get Fluttershy loose from the plug fucking panties. As much fun as she seemed to be having now, it'd be a good idea to go ahead and help give her a chance to calm down a bit after that. Hadn't meant to make this happen after all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:21 pm

By the time you finally got it out of her she was passed out from cumming so much, and her ass was gaping wide enough that you were sure she'd be sore for days. The Plug panties were still fucking the air too, though once they were out of her they started to slow down more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:25 pm

Casting a simple spell on her to soothe her gaping and sore ass, I went ahead and set the panties off to the side before getting myself sorted out a bit and moving to leave the bathroom and check out how the party was doing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:34 pm

You Ran right into a rather fancy looking mare in a nice dress with white fur and purple mane...she stared past you into the bathroom at the passed out Fluttershy, then looked at you and raised an eyebrow, silently asking a question.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:40 pm

It only occurred to me as I bumped into her that I was still wearing the school girl outfit. I just blushed a bit more as I glanced back to Fluttershy and said, "S~She sat on a prank chair... I uh, tried to use my magic to help her get off. It... backfired lewdly." Hopefully that'd be explanation enough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:45 pm

She leaned forwards and whispered "Then why's their cum leaking from her pussy darling, while we are free, Fluttershy is much to shy to show up to one leaking cum?" She said, clearly knowing Fluttershy, but not knowing you were a boy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:55 pm

"O~Oh, uh, well, t~that's because while trying to help her, s~she sounded so sexy, m~my gender changing ability flipped me from male to female form... a~and well... I~I got a bit carried away w~while the p~plug f~fucked her ass." I said with a brilliant blush. I saw no reason to hide my abilities, be they my chaos magick or my ability to shift from gender to gender.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:05 pm

She Raised an Eyebrow, then grabbed your cock, and hummed, tugging you into the bathroom again "Well dear, we ponies are pretty open but you're being quite rude leaving her like this~" She purred pulling you back and locking the bathroom "Maybe I should show you some~ manners~ Shall we say~?" She lifted up a Gem on her necklace "I'm Rarity, and Fluttershy's my friend, I can't just let you be rude, see, a mare's like this gem~ And leaving a Gem dirty on a bathroom floor is all kinds of rude." She explained, the gem flashing "You need to clean it~ make it look propper~ So why don't you get nice and close and use your mouth to clean up the mess you made~?" She asked, the gem catching the light and flashing into your eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:10 pm

I squeaked as she dragged me back into the bathroom, by my cock of all things which twitched and throbbed. I was about to protest that the way she was dragging me about was a bit rude... but then I saw the gem, and there was a slight flash... and well, she was right. I had made a mess... I should be nice and clean her up some more. Was only fair... I was the reason she was a mess in the first place.

"Y~Yeah... I can do that... it is my fault after all..." I said, dropping onto all fours and moving my lips to Fluttershy's folds. With a moan, I drew in the mixed scent and taste of our naughtiness as I got to work, lapping up my cream as it leaked from her while also drinking up some of her still drooling feminine nectar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:24 pm

She pet your head and looked you over with a hum, then she was poking your cheek? Looking over you saw her cock while it seemed, average from what you knew of pony dicks, it was a lot thicker "Oh, sorry darling, didn't mean to distract you, But~ you wouldn't mind terribly if I had some fun with you to calm down would you?" She asked, her scent almost overpowering you, it was leaking pre and it smelled delightful~ "I'm sure you're rear hasn't gotten enough attention has it? Not if you can transform after all~" She pet your ass cheek.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:35 pm

I moaned into the pet, wriggling my rear just a bit as my dick and ass twitched ever so slightly. As I felt the poke, I briefly turned my head, not fully thinking as I licked at her cockhead. The taste of her pre and scent made my head spin even more, and made me deliver a kiss to the cum slit before I nodded a bit dumbly. "S~Sure... n~no problem at all. G~Go right ahead."

I then turned my attention back to cleaning Fluttershy's folds, even as I hiked my ass up a bit more and reached back with one hand to move the skirt aside, revealing the panties hugging me as I gave my rear a light shake.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games