A Froggy Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Froggy Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:02 am

She was scooted back a bit in your eagerness, but fortunately as you discovered it didn't take long for her cock to get perfectly hard and ready again. She was hissing in delight as her own hands soon moved to cup your ass and thrust into you eagerly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:50 am

I moaned, croaked, and didn't even try to stay quiet as I eagerly bred myself on the Snake girl's massive pillar of cock meat. I wasn't planning on stopping until either I passed out or she just couldn't get hard anymore, my hands and tongue were also eagerly exploring my lover's body this entire time~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:52 am

"R~Really are quite the eager amphibian aren't you?" The naga hissed out, soon taking your tongue down her throat and deepthroating it more like it was some naughty lewd tentacle then your slipper oral muscle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:10 am

I Giggled and moaned like a whore, it was like every instinct I had was demanding that I get bred, get pregnant, have babies. Thoughts of me big with children were flooding my mind more and more, I was getting hornier and hornier even as I came again and again, completely lost in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm

It took her a bit longer to cum, but when she did she properly filled you much more this time. Your belly bloated just a bit as she slumped back, panting hard as her cocks began to sort of grow a bit limp. You weren't 100% sure you were knocked up... but with such a big load, it'd be impressive if you weren't.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:33 pm

I pulled my tongue from her throat and got off her cock, only to start sucking and jacking it off with my tongue and shoving my tongue into her folds again as I cleaned all the cum off of her, before cuddling up to her and happily passing out against her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:41 pm

When next you woke back up, you were tied to the back of her snake like form, and felt something strange on your neck. You were also at the edge of the swamp and heading away from your home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:52 pm

I blinked and tried to reach up "W~Wash goin on~?" I slurred a bit as I tried to touch what was on my neck, and trying to figure out what was happening, where was I? What Was Going on? Why was I tied down? God my pussy felt so stretched and sore now that I wasn't in a lust craze~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:57 pm

"Well, you were so eager... and so much fun to fuck... I decided to keep you and bring you with me. So now you're my fucksleeve." The naga explorer said simply enough, if with some amount of embarrassment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:06 pm

I Blinked "K~Keep Me? Fucksleeve? I, Don't mind kinky fun but I get the feeling that means a bit more than some dirty talk and bedroom stuff?" I asked as my mind worked through how she worded that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:54 pm

"It means I can fuck you whenever and wherever I please, whether you want it or not." She explains simply enough as she wriggles about a bit, her tail coming up to boop your nose. "Something I'm sure you won't mind too much."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:58 pm

I Hummed "W~Well, no actually I don't mind, sound pretty hot, I still feel like there's more you aren't saying but fuck it, I've been alone too long, I don't really see anything bad about being your personal cum sock." I admitted with a shrug.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games