A Second Chance[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Second Chance[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:01 am

Seeing you present yourself so willingly, the voice behind you chuckled. "Yes, you found quite the treasure here. I'm sure everyone will love her." She gives your other cheek a slap to match yours before hotdogging herself in your crack. "Yeah, found her passed out in an alley if you can believe it. Someone's finally smiling down on me."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:55 am

I shuddered and blushed, even more so when I realized that without even thinking about it I was rolling my hips up and down needily grinding against the cock teasing my ass. My ass and head moving together as I teased and played with both cocks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:51 pm

The pair groaned as you worked hard to service their cocks only encouraging them to fuck you more forcefully which in turn made you want to serve them even harder creating a feedback loop of ever-rising pleasure. "Yeah, the whole sorority's going to love this slut. Everyone on campus is going to be so jealous we have her all to ourselves."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:39 am

I Squeaked and blushed, but even as I was embarrassed, I couldn't help but act like the slut they were calling me. I felt like I was going insane, the cock digging out my throat, and the one slamming into my ass, being used like this was making me love it~ Plus...I liked the attention, even if it was cocks, and not what I was, well, really thinking of, it felt good to be wanted like this, and it made me want to show off more, and shake my ass more, and swallow more~ Like a Good Slut~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:16 pm

The pair both groaned as you got more into playing into the slutty role they had imagined for you. Grinding into the dicks, pleasing them in ways you had always hoped a girl would do for you. Years of satisfying yourself gave you keen insights into just what would get the two of them into it, and the way they throbbed inside of you made it clear you were doing a good job. Finally, the pair grabbed you holding you completely still as they slammed into you from both ends and pumped their thick, creamy loads into you. "Fuck, that's the best fuck I've had."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:24 pm

I Shuddered, cumming along with them my head feeling light as I swallowed cum, my ass eagerly clinging to the cock both ends doing their best to milk every drop...Then I pulled off with a bit of a fuck drunk giggle "Hmm~ Yay~ I was a Virgin Yesterday~" I said happy at the praise...before another idea came to mind "Hey~ Do you think I could stretch enough to take you both~? I wanna try more stuff!"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:10 pm

The two of them chuckle as you ask for more. One of them pushes a pair of fingers into your ass testing the resistance. "Yeah, you feel like you're ready to take two at once." While one continued to tease your pucker, you felt something wrap around your neck. As you turn, you see a leash connecting to the collar now around your throat. He leans back giving you a tug pulling you to crawl over him while the other continues teasing your back entrance.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:01 pm

I blinked and looked down at the Collar one of the Futa had put on me, then looked back to the leash, then let out a squeak as I was tugged, and after a second, I realized what she wanted and blushed, before deciding fuck it, might as well, only thing I was missing was some ears, shuddering I decided to crawl on all fours over to her as she held my leash.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:14 pm

As you crawled over her, you felt your cock rub against her monster giving you a moment to appreciate how much bigger her's was. Soon you were standing over her on all fours as the futa behind you tugged her fingers out of your ass suddenly grabbing your hips to move your ass into position for them both to line up at the same time. "C'mon bitch, tell us. Are you having second thoughts, or is this exactly what you want?" They only give you a moment to respond before they both slide in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:52 pm

I Shuddered "I~I want it~ G~Give them to me~ Both of your big thick dicks~ I~I want them~ Turn my body into a cum dump~" I begged them, trying my best to act sexy, completely lost in my horniness.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:39 pm

They both smirk slamming you down on their length stretching you wider than you'd ever imagined possible. Alone either one of them was at least twice as wide as your own length, so together they made it feel like you were being stretched enough that you would never fully recover. Together, they pulled you down as far as you would go groaning in pleasure at the way you sqeezed down on them.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games