MLP: Moving in With Sis [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

MLP: Moving in With Sis [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:38 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Sensual Serenity
Stage Name: "Erotica"
Appearance: https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/ad/a2/ada265447e8b8b74fd6b0037a8d69e75.jpg
Bio: The younger sister of Fluttershy and Zephyr Breeze Serenity as she normally goes by was the result of their parents wanting to spice up their life in the bedroom and going to a swingers party. It didn't matter to them that she was a Bat Pony, her family loved her anyways. Though she did cause some problems, like when she got her cutie mark and rushed to show them, not caring about the fact that her entire upper half was plastered with feminine juices and cum was leaking from her behind. Or the time she got caught having sex in school with the Cheer squad.

The latest problem had seen her teacher catching her Entering a strip Club and dancing with a stage name and dragging her home to her parents. Now she was being sent to move in with her Sister, apparently they were hoping being away from the big city and in the small town of Ponyville would stop her from being so wild, or maybe they were hoping her sis would keep an eye on her, she wasn't sure.

With Cloudsdale on the far side of Equestria this time of year, you had to take first an airship, then a train to head on over to Ponyville. The train ride over was fun though, given you found a cute, girly stallion (or femcolt as they were sometimes called) as a train attendant and had a bit of fun with him. You made sure to clean up just a bit before the train arrived though, strolling on out and finding your sister waiting there with two others. One of them you recognized- Rainbow Dash, who blushed just a tad as she saw you and you saw her athletic shorts bulge a bit. It had been a while since she'd seen you in person.

The other was a unicorn. White coated with a well coiffed purple mane and sapphire blue eyes. She was wearing a fashionable yet casual one piece dress and a cute sunhat as she chatted amicably with the slightly nervous (though less nervous then you recall her being) Fluttershy.
Kuragari

Re: MLP: Moving in With Sis [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:49 pm

I Grinned as I approached, pressing myself against Fluttershy eagerly and kissing her happily. My tongue exploring her mouth as I tried to see if I could taste any cum or juice before breaking the kiss "Hey~ Sis~ I know Dashie of course~ I'm sure she remembers me too~" I looked back and lifted my skirt up flashing Dashie with a giggle, before focusing on the new one "But who's the Sexy Magic Mommy~ Rawr~" I blinked then hummed "Ah~ did you set up a gang bang for me sis~ Ah you shouldn't have I'll be getting fucked soon enough~" I teased with a happy giggle, it'd been a while since I had talked with her after all, and I was a bit pent up with all the travelling.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:03 pm

Fluttershy squeaked and stiffened at this, caught off guard by your version of a welcome. Seems it'd been long enough she forgot a bit how... affectionate you could be. Rainbow Dash's wings in the meantime flared out and she blushed even more, a tiny bit of blood dripping from her nose as she muttered, "S~Sweet Celestia..."

Surprisingly enough, the unicorn mare just smirked a bit as she said, "I think 'Sexy magic mommy' is a new one. A bit more crude then I tend to enjoy, but it's still a compliment~" She looked to Fluttershy, who was still stiff as a rod and her entire face red as the red stripe in RD's mane. "Your mother's letter did says she was quite a handful and a 'tease' but I think that was the understatement of the year." She then extended a hand as she said,

"Rarity Belle, a pleasure to meet you Miss Sensual Serenity~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:17 pm

I Giggled "Oh the pleasure's all mine~ Oh my Rare vision of Beauty~" I grinned taking her hand and softly grazing my lips over her knuckles, before flipping it and teasing her wrist with a graze of my teeth "But I could make it your's if given a chance~" I promised with a wink and a kiss to her wrist before letting go "Honestly Mom's too nice though~" I smirked and winked "I mean~ I'd totally let Dashie put a few Foals in me here and now~ Normally I don't go that far but if Dashie wanted it, well, how could a soft delicate Mare like me deny her~?" I asked with a coy grin, looking at Rarity as I teased Dashie.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:24 pm

Rarity did blush a bit at that, but her own eyes had a playful glimmer to them as she purred back, "I imagine you could, though I think you'd be surprised this lady has some tricks up her sleeves as well." She snorted in amusement, glancing over to Rainbow Dash who was now openly oogling you even as she tried to get her wings back down and her foot long futa cock seemed like it was in danger of pushing out one leg of her shorts.

"S~Serenity!" Fluttershy finally managed to whine, glancing about as a few others got on or off the train. "Y~You really should t~try not to be so lewd in p~public."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:34 pm

I Giggled and hummed "Sis, I'm a S L U T all caps, I got my Cutie Mark with a gang bang, being a lewd bitch is my calling~" I teased my sister "Asking me to not let Dashie, someone I know and love as a dear friend bend me over and breed me in public is like asking you not to care about a pour injured animal~" I purred "Dashie's injured~ She needs help~ Help that only my warm, wet, breeding ready womb and suck happy mouth can provide~" Continued on teasing my sister, before giggling and kissing her cheek "Fine Fine~ I'll stop for now~" before turning to Dashie with a grin "But, you gotta admit, rainbow haired little bat ponies would be really cute~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:45 pm

"T~That all m~may be true, b~b~but you could s~still t~tone it down a bit..." Fluttershy whined out, still blushing as Rarity chuckled and leaned in to whisper something to Rainbow Dash. Which made Rainbow Dash's wings flare out again... then Rainbow Dash grabbed you and was headed into the station, dragging you to the mare's room. She pushed in, locked the door, then yanked her cock out as she pushed ya down and ground your face against it.

"F~Fuck, you were cute and a tease before... b~but now you're just a h~horny f~flirty slut!" Rainbow Dash muttered, blushing brilliantly as she seemed torn from just shoving her cock down your throat and from letting you take the lead now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:51 pm

I Giggled and hummed, well, now I had my pride on the line~ I leaned forwards kissing her cock "Normally~ I make ponies wear condoms you know~? But not you Dashie~" I promised with a purr "I'll let you choose~ My Hands? Mouth? Tits? My Slutty Ass? Or maybe you really do wanna give me some Rainbow Maned Foals~?" I asked kissing her balls with a grin "I'm serious~ You can put some foals in me here and now if you want~ Coat my wings with jizz if you want~ Dashie and Sissy~ I love both~ Both don't have any rules~" I promised nuzzling her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:00 pm

She was staring at you for a full five seconds at that. THen the next thing you knew, her cock was driving into your womb, her lips were hard pressed to your own, and her hands were gripping you tight as she reamed you into the wall. Her wings were flared out hard as her own pleasured sounds were muffled by your own mouth as her cock shoved in and out of you hurriedly. Hehe, it was still so easy to tease Dashie... though now she was actually more willing to actually do with you what she might want then she had been when the three of you were younger.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:05 pm

I Shuddered my wings eagerly reaching out for her's as I wrapped my arms and legs around her rolling my hips and riding her, breaking the kiss I whispered "Come on~ Fuck me~ Breed me~ Imagine me all fat with your foals~ Milk dripping from my big tits all ready to feed them~ And then after they come imagine me bent over, ready for the next batch~" I purred into her ear before kissing her again as my pussy eagerly clamped down on the cock invading my deepest parts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:12 pm

You could actually feel her cock get a bit bigger at those words and her flared head battered at your cerix and then into your womb all the more. Within another minute, you were actually shoved onto your back on the floor and... ooh fuck yes, Rainbow Dash was putting you in a mating press, eyes wild as she locked lips with you again and fiercely and eagerly raped your mouth with her own as her cook drooled and oozed pre for you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:17 pm

I moaned eagerly into the rough kiss...and decided to show off a bit, while being kiss and in the mating press I rolled my shoulders, again and again, until I pulled my l legs back further, shoving my pussy up more and trapping myself so that my legs were stuck between my shoulders and wings, leaving myself completely pinned and at Dashie's mercy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:56 pm

You were rather at her mercy already, but this just made her fuck and rut you harder and faster. After a moment though, the door opened, with Rarity stepping in and relocking it as she chuckled and said, "My my, you really got her all worked up darling. I do hope you haven't riled her up so much you'll both be at this for a while. Think that'd be a bit too much for your sister."

She didn't seem the least bit phased or bothered at the fact she'd walked in on the two of you having sex.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:04 pm

I Snorted a bit in amusement, breaking the kiss and pulling Dashie's head into my neck to muffle her "W~Well~ I wouldn't mind Dashie Carry or Fly Fucking me~" I purred with a smile "P~Plus I~I'm pretty sure the only pony sexier to D~Dashie than me or my Sis i~IS O~Oh Right there~" I moaned as my G-spot was scraped "W~Would be both of us~ M~Maybe Both of us Heavy with her Foals W~Would be above that~ D~Dashie L~Likes the idea of being D~Daddy~ Right~?" I purred with a slutty grin "H~Hmm~ M~Maybe Sis and M~Me can have our first babies together~?" I teased more unable to help myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:36 pm

"You really are a flirty, teasy slut aren't you?" Rarity asked with a smirk, leaning against a sink and enjoying the show as you felt RD's pace increasing, her dick starting to get larger and drooling more as it throbbed and quaked with impending release. "You'd give the whores in Manehatten a run for their money."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:43 pm

I Giggled "H~Hmm~ Of Course~ Feel free to sit that sexy ass down on my face and I'll show you how slutty I am~" I purred with a grin, slamming my hips up as best as I could to meet Dashie's thrusts "And P~Please~ I Fuck for free~ Though I wont Turn down Donations if they cum~" I moaned out, enjoying the feeling of my womb getting spread more and more "MAke sure to give me lot's Dashie~ W~We gotta make sure I have at least three foals right~?" I asked trying to tease her into cumming more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:09 pm

"S~Shut up y~ya sexy b~brood mare~!" Rainbow Dash grunted, locking lips with you again before she slammed on home, flooding and filling you quite a bit as Rarity hummed, smirking just a bit and nickering as she said, "Perhaps later, after you've gotten settled in. I was just making sure Rainbow Dash was being a good futa and giving the naughty tease a good, thorough dicking~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:18 pm

I Giggled into the kiss, moaning with delight as my womb was flooded with cum for the first time, my pussy was eagerly doing it's best to milk her, trying to help her breed me...Though I was used to my fun time being a bit more intense...with a few more people involved so I hadn't cum yet, but I still felt good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:26 pm

Rainbow Dash slumped atop you, not yet down for the count but a bit winded from how fast her pace had gone up. Rarity came over and gave your wings a teasing stroke as she smacked RD's ass and purred, "Come on Dash, you can keep going surely. You don't think this'll sate Fluttershy's sister do you?"

RD blushed brilliantly at this, but then started thrusting again as she soon pushed you onto all fours and shoved your head down to the floor, panting as her cock throbbed and her pace picked back up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:33 pm

I Hummed, while my wings weren't as sensitive as most Pegasi and Gryphons, it still felt nice to have them stroked, when I was moved face down and ass I began to eagerly shake my slutty ass, moving faster than she could thrust, while I happily moaned like a whore, not even trying to muffle myself.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games