Lusty Planet[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lusty Planet[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:26 am

Something about the liquid being pumped into your mouth changed as the seed settled in your womb, and you found yourself growing weary as the vines set you gently on the ground while sleep overtook you.

When you awoke, you heard some stuff being shuffled around and someone speaking to themselves. Their tone was clearly one of concern. "Well, everything else looks good enough to reach escape velocity, but I don't even know if such a backwater planet would even have mining let alone have any crystals of the appropriate structure." Looking towards the voice, you could see the vixen from earlier though she had changed into a different outfit. Some kind of golden bikini. In addition, she looked clearly pregnant, and a look down confirmed you looked much the same. Currently, she was too busy looking around inside her ship to notice you were up.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:54 am

Groaning as I stirred and awoken, my hand immediately went to my swollen belly. I blushed at its current state, then proceeded to try and probe at the seed inside me with my magic to try and learn a bit about it. It took a moment more for me to pick up that I wasn't alone, and that the vixen seemed to have woken up.

"Y~You alright?" I called out as I slowly sat up, snapping my fingers to conjure a variant of what I'd been wearing- a sleeves form fitting top bit that left my middle exposed, and some form fitting shorts of the same variety.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:53 am

You feel a strange stirring inside of you as you probe your body. It certainly feels fully developed, so it should be possible to plant it at any time though you don't seem to be ready to do so which confuses you until you feel something change as it releases some kind of hormone. A slight feeling of dread overtakes you making you feel uneasy about this location. A slight urge to leave the area and find somewhere that feels less upsetting, but it's not too strong.

The vixen tenses when you first speak though she calms once she sees it is you. "Oh, you're awake." She gets a serious look on her face as she glares at your face for a moment. "You're not native to this planet, are you? I've gotta get out of her soon, and you should plan to too." She blinks as you conjure a completely new outfit. "Well, that's a convenient trick. Wish I could do something like that."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:17 pm

Figuring that was some sort of strange defensive mechanism of the seed, and not being willing to test what'd happen if I tried to push it out now, I focused on the vixen. "No, I am not native to this world, and I'm note entirely sure how I got here. So figuring out how to get off is a bit complicated on that front."

Standing up, I stretched a bit then shrugged. "Magic's useful, chaos magick more so. So, name's Kayin. Kayin Dreemurr. You are?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:18 pm

She nods, "It's good to meet you, Kayin. My names Krystal. As for getting off, I can escape the atmosphere if I can get one part functioning. I'll need some sort of gem stone with a certain crystalline structure. Failing that, we could hitch a ride with another off-worlder if we find one that's willing to let us. Sadly, we only have a day or two to escape." Turning to you, she pulls down her eye lid. Around the rim of her eye, you spot a ring of pink.

"That pollen the flowers dosed us with is all over this planet's atmosphere. Our brains are slowly absorbing it. The more we've absorbed, the more pink we'll have in the whites of our eyes. When there's no white left, we won't be able to live without the stuff, and we'll be stuck on this planet." She looks around for a moment. "Sorry for dumping that on you, but with how little time we have, we really shouldn't dawdle if we don't have to."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:45 pm

"Something tells me my magic might not be able to help prevent that." I muttered aloud, frowning but nodding to her. Worriesome, but we'd try to figure things out. "Know anything more about the seeds we wound up with?" I asked as I took some steps back to take a quick curious glance at her ship proper, then added, "And more importantly, got an idea of where to start? And whether or not the pollen will do anything else to us as we absorb it?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:12 pm

"It's how the plant reproduces. I can feel it urging me to leave here. Probably because of the other flowers in the area. As for the pollen, it is a powerful aphrodisiac, so most of the locals are known to be a little too friendly." She pulls a staff out of her ship attaching it to her back. "Don't know where we can start, but standing here will do nothing." She also pulls out some kind of small tower. "This transmitter will make sure we can find our way back as long as I don't lose my radio." She looks about her person before sighing and offering it to you. "Don't really have pockets in this thing. Would you carry this?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Quickly conjuring two belts, one to go around my waist and the other to sling diagonally across my chest, I nod and take the transmitter as I glance about for any signs of something resembling a path. Or at least, a good direction to start looking.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:15 pm

Looking about, you see well-worn trail go through the clearing. Something comes into this area on a regular basis, but it's unclear if it's simple beasts or something more intelligent. You don't really see anything that would indicate which direction to go in though. Krystal notices you eyeing the trail. "What about this way?" She points down one path which looks about the same as the other, so it's not clear if she's noticing something you aren't, or if she's just picking at random.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:52 pm

"That one seems fine enough to me." I say after a moment, nodding to Krystal as I start down it. I keep myself alert, or as alert as I can be, given my attention is split between the path and the area around us, as well as the strange seed filling my womb.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:38 pm

Krystal moves to follow you closely. You feel the seed inside of you shift as the uneasiness fades. There is still some sense of it making it seem like there might be some flowers still nearby just not as close. It is barely over a mile when (14)you stop just a moment before your foot stepped into a trap. A simple snare set in the middle of the path. If you hadn't spotted it in time, you would have found yourself hanging upside down in the canopy. You hear a shifting behind you drawing your attention to two would-be hunters. Large, muscular reptiles brandishing crude spears at the pair of you. "Look, mammalian sluts. Let us take them back as our prize." The other puts a cautionary hand on the other looking somewhat older. "Caution brother, they both have the smell of magic about them." He turns to you. "Why do you intrude on the Emerald Fang's hunting grounds?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:17 am

Maybe the seed had helped me sense the trap. Or maybe I was paying better attention then I thought. Glaring at the trap and using my magic to undo it, I snap my fingers to get Krystal's attention just before two lizard people step into view. I blush just a bit, as I can't help but glance towards their crotches where one of them has their loincloth pushed aside by his quickly hardening member, while the other merely has the bit of cloth be pushed forward by it instead.

"We crash landed in our ship." I said after a moment, which was the truth for Krystal and a half truth for me. "We're looking for a gemstone to fix it."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:31 am

The one with his cock out grimaces. "Gemstone, what's that?" The other, calmer one smirks. "Offworlders have strange names for things. They mean the clear rocks some tribes dig up from deep within the soil." As you stare at their lusts, one unrestrained while the other's barely contained, you feel a pulse deep inside of you like the seed is encouraging you to indulge in the desires of these males. You catch Krystal also staring with just the slightest hint of drool at the corner of her muzzle.

The wiser males smirks wider as he catches you staring. "You both have that look about you. You stumbled into a lustflower nest, didn't you?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:11 pm

"So you know what they are? We'd very much appreciate it if we could be shown where some are." I said with a slight dip of my head... trying and failing a bit more to keep my eyes more on their faces then the clear signs of their arousal. When he asks the question, (9) I find myself a bit surprised by the fact that I quickly answer rather truthfully.

"Y~Yes, we did. W~We're uh, s~still carrying the 'g~gifts' t~they uh, left inside us."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:15 pm

He grunts when you mention knowing where they are. "Contact between tribes can be a little, tense. Only our tribe's elder and chieftain can discuss trade, so you'll need to speak with them if you want to know what tribe has what."

He smirks when you mention the gift. "Thought so, do you know how to get them out of you? I've heard they can cause a bit of a problem if you keep it for too long. Not to mention, we can't let you into the tribe so long as you have them."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:10 am

Well, that'd be annoying. Still, it gave us a lead. As for the seed's inside us... I shook my head. "I~I just know that the seed didn't like us being so close by to the two we encountered..." I didn't say that it was seeming to want us to be flooded by these two, their thick... creamy, hot jizz to surge into and coat our insides... f~fuck my clit was throbbing and my slit dampening.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:08 am

He chuckles. "Yeah, they don't like to get overly crowded. I know a place they wouldn't trouble us. Follow me." They lead the two of you off the path. The more impatient one regularly looks back practically devouring both of your forms with his eyes. The other seems more in control. You never catch him glaring, but you swear you feel his eye crawl over your skin once or twice. Finally, they take you into a clearing. The sense of unease is completely gone by now, but the seed still doesn't budge. "Oh, one last thing. The seed needs more nourishment than the flower provides to fully grow, so the seed won't leave you until it gets the right stuff, and there's only one thing I've ever heard of it accepting." He turns around pulling aside his loin cloth and palming his cock meaningfully.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:10 am

I couldn't help but shiver as both of them looked us up, and we seemed perfectly inclined to follow them. And once we got to the clearing and he said such a thing... (3) I found my body moving on instinct. I pressed my back against a tree, spread my legs and with a little snap of magic, vanished my shorts away to expose my dripping, drooling slit as I gazed at their rods. "T~Then please... g~give us w~what these s~seeds need."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:10 pm

Krystal shivers as you strip yourself and beg for their cum. Her own body obviously needs it as well as she soon follows suit turning to lean against a tree and lifting her tail invitingly. One lizard pats the other on the ass. "Go ahead brother, take your pick. It'll be good practice for the ceremony." The male looks between the two of you picking Krystal strutting right up to her and yanking her metal bikini from her like she belongs to him drawing a moan from her as her sex is exposed to the air.

The older male steps up dragging his length against your sex. "Yes, it's gotten to you in a bad way." Hotdogging you for a moment, he lets his spines pluck at your soft, leaking lips. There is clear amusement in his voice, and you get the idea he is teasing you even as you hear the other pair gasp in relief as they indulge in each others' bodies. He leans in close whispering huskily. "Tell me how badly you need it. What you'll do to get the relief only I can provide."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games