Pokemon MD: Lusty Tropical Paradise! [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon MD: Lusty Tropical Paradise! [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:55 am

She blushed quite a bit as she felt your own dick harden again. Her own body rubbed against you just a bit which did nothing to make you any less aroused, but you weren't sure if she was entirely conscious of it as she said, "A~About two months ago, there was this strange pulse from beneath the island. T~Then, a~all the males started to act funny. Eventually, they went... f~feral. All they really seem to care about now is raping any girl they get and trying to knock them up... t-though they'll also rape other males if they can't find any females."

"Every week it seems we lose a few girls, and the numbers of the males seem to increase a bit more and more."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:27 am

I blushed as she seemed to notice I was hard again, but I ignored my throbbing member as she explained the situation. It was certainly the kind of scenario that allowed the possibility for the kind of heroics I had thought about though the fact that the opponents wouldn't hesitate to target me was certainly not something I was too pleased with. I didn't really have a way of leaving though, so I'd just have to be more careful about allowing that kind of stuff.

"Well, I guess that explains why the Vaporeon was so afraid of me. Wish she would have noticed I was different." I sighed in annoyance. "So, I take it there must be some sort of town or something that's relatively safe around here. Would you be willing to vouch for me?" It was disappointing that I was asking for something like that as a reward from the first girl I rescued that showed any gratitude, but it wasn't like I could just waltz in there without someone putting in a good word if all the other guys had gone crazy.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:57 am

"S~Some of the males were able to talk a bit at first... and some d-did seem to try and p-play hero... but their true colors tended to show quickly." She added with a blush as she squirmed about a bit... then actually shifted so her folds were sliding up and down along the top of your rod.

"I~I can, b~but first... e~even if I hadn't wanted to get taken by s~some rape happy Houndoom... I~I'm s~still a bit... aroused from the encounter. C~Could you help a girl out first?" She blushed brighter, looking quite embarrased about the situation even as you felt her warm, very moist folds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:53 am

I wasn't sure what to think about what she'd said. I had certainly only been here a short while, so did that I was going to turn into a feral rapist myself? I dismissed the thought as it wouldn't help. For now, I'd just need to be self-aware and watch for any warnings. She'd said it tended to happen quickly, so I doubted there wouldn't be signs soon. I tensed as I felt her folds brush against my length teasing it with her warmth and wetness.

"S-sure," I put my hands on her waist turning her to face me as I rubbed back at her. This was more the kind of thing I'd expected to end up doing, and I wasn't about to let this chance to get some pass me by. Feeling how slick she already was, I didn't think either of us needed any more warming up, so I didn't dry hump her for long before sliding myself down her lips to push my tip right up against her entrance biting my lips as I slid home inside of her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:16 pm

As soon as your member started to shove into her, the Gardevoir gasped and moaned, arms wrapping around you so her legs could quickly follow suit. There was a blush on her face as she bit her lower lip, her petals and love canal clinging to you a bit already as she said, "A~Ahh... it's, mhm, b~been a while since have done it w~willingly with a male... p~please be gentle." From the way she says it and what you had seen, it wasn't hard to guess most hadn't been gentle.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:17 pm

My entire body trembled as I felt her warmth surrounding me. I'd never been with a woman, and the sensation of a pussy around me was more intense than I'd ever imagined, and the feel of her arms and legs wrapping around me made me feel like she wanted me deep inside. My first thrust was sudden and uncontrolled though I stopped when she started talking asking me to be gentle. With all the feelings welling up in me, it felt hard to hold back, but I wanted her assured I was in control of myself. "S-sure, it's just hard with how good this feels." Carefully, I slid back out before pushing back forward showing a lot more restraint.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:43 pm

"I~Is... i~is this your first time with a female?" She asked, sounding somewhat surprised, then before she seemed to think it through, she asked further, "D~Does that mean y~your "first" time was taken b~by t~that rape happy Houndoom?" She blushed a bit after that, clamming up just a bit even as her folds continued to cling to you. She shivered and moaned though as you began to work yourself in and out of her, fingers squeezing at your shoulders.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:11 pm

I nodded as she asked if it was my first time though my ears laid back in embarrassment when she asked if the Houndoom had been my first. "Please don't talk about that. It's bad enough that it happened without someone knowing about it. J-just forget you even saw it." I grunted as she clamped around me losing control for a moment as I jerked into her suddenly before remembering what I was doing. "S-sorry, that felt really good." Steadying my grip on her, I began again taking a steady, even pace though picking up speed a little while watching her reaction.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:44 pm

"I~It's alright... y~you can go... a~a bit faster than that. J~Just try not to be t~too rough." She notes with a pant and a blush, squirming as her own legs squeeze you and she closes her eyes, starting to bounce just a bit as a soft schlick sound fills the air from your dick sliding in and out of her drooling folds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:16 pm

I blushed when she told me I could go faster. I wasn't quite sure just how rough she could take it, but it seemed I had been a little too careful for her tastes. "Alright, just let me know if I go a little too far." I decided to be a little less cautious this time speeding up my pace while finding a nearby surface to press her back against to help support her weight while her arms and legs were wrapped around me. Getting a new idea, I concentrated on letting out a low-power spark trying to focus it on my dick rather than my hands.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:53 pm

(13)

Your idea works, making her squeal as she practically clings to you like a life raft as her inner walls tighten up considerably around you. Given the way she continues to spasm and grind her hips to yours, you have a feeling you made her cum from that.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:39 pm

Feeling her tighten around me, I gasped out in delight as the pleasure of her silken walls milking my rod sent shivers up and down my spine feeling better than anything I'd ever managed with my hands and even feeling better than that spot deep inside of me had. Not used to such heavenly pleasure, I didn't last much longer before my electrified dick started to sputter out the thickest, richest load I'd ever unleashed. As I came inside her, I lost control letting out a cry. "Joooollllllll," I howled out as my cum was unleashed with an even stronger surge of electricity as I lost my already tenuous grip on my new electrical powers. I wanted to feel myself inside of her forever, so I leaned forward wrapping my arms around her as I let everything loose inside of her. "Ah, fuck! You feel so amazing."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:19 am

Her eyes briefly widened in a bit of fear as you let out such a cry, but then as your electricity surged out she squealed, arched her back, and got a proper ahaego on her face as she let out her own exceptionally erotic orgasmic cry. Her hips practically smashed them to your own as it seems she was now losing herself a bit, keeping your rod tightly inside her as she convulsed and seemed to keep clinging to your member.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:31 am

I was a bit too far gone to do anything more than hardly note the fear on her gaze before my cum seemed to send her even further over the edge. I'd ask about it later, but I was just too busy emptying my balls in the most satisfying orgasm of my life. Leaning forward, I pressed my forehead against hers before capturing her lips in a kiss pushing my tongue as insistently as my cock had been moments before showing her my affection as I filled her pussy with everything I had.

When I finally finished, I waited a moment longer before breaking the kiss my breath racing as I tried to recover. "That was amazing. S-sorry I got a little carried away at the end though. I didn't hurt you, did I?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:10 pm

"Haaah... aaah... n~no, d~didn't hurt..." She says, blushing quite a bit as she likewise seems to come down from a rather satisfying orgasm. It takes her a moment to recover more, and she almost reluctantly pulls off you as she pants and says, "H~here, we should... aah, g~get going. I~if we stick out here too long, more m~males will come."

She turns and starts leading you along, some cum dripping from her every few steps. Some leaks from your own rear as well as you move to follow after her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:15 pm

"Okay, good." I sighed in relief as it she assured me I hadn't gone too far though I was still curious about the look she'd given me when I came. Still, she made it clear we shouldn't hang around here long, so I figured I could ask later. "Sure, please lead the way."

As I followed, I couldn't help but notice the way my cum leaked out of her as we moved. She was leaving a trail for any would-be pursuers, but I figured she knew what she was doing, so I doubted we were far enough away for someone to catch up to us, but I felt a little curious in addition to caution. "This place we're going to, it's safe, right? Don't need to worry someone might follow us there?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:07 am

"T~The town has a wall, and we have folks who keep guard and watch. I~If they all attacked at once, w~we'd be well... f~fucked heh. But the males affected by whatever did this don't seem to have thought to try such." She explained. And within about ten minutes of walking, during which time you both stop to avoid other males, you finally reach a tropical looking town with a high wall. You seem some mons of various kinds along the walls, and all are female. They all tense as she approaches with you behind her, and several look ready to attack.

"E~Easy, h~he's not like the others." She says, though they don't look like they fully believe her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:08 am

Walls sounded good with the kind of things they were dealing with out here, especially if the crazed guys weren't too bothered by fucking a guy. I almost jumped when she stopped as some guys walked by. Finally, we could see the town. The walls were certainly big, and I definitely wouldn't want to have to risk climbing it. My arms shot up to show I wasn't a threat as they gave me suspicious glares. Seeing that they didn't believe her, I figured I should say something. The males we'd seen weren't talkative, so I figured it might lend some credibility. "Hello yes, I'm kind of new here, but I assure you I'm sane."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:13 am

This seemed to surprise a few of them, but they all kept a wary gaze on you. Finally though, an Umbreon who appeared on the wall gave you an appraising look before she said, "He'll be your responsibility Sareela. If he gets out of hand, we're throwing you out with him." The Gardevoir, Sareela, nods her head as they slowly open the gate.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:10 pm

They seemed surprised giving me the impression that I was right that the crazed males didn't speak much. Still, they seemed wary of me threatening to toss out Sareela if I caused trouble. The fact that she was willing to go so far to vouch for me was touching, and I'd only just learned her name a good ten or twenty minutes after we had sex. "Thank you," was all I could think to say as they opened the gate to allow us both to enter. Unfamiliar with the place, and with her taking responsibility for me if something went wrong, it only felt right to stick with Sareela at least for now. "So where to first? I'm gonna need a place to stay."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games