Reeducation into Femboi(Ze Blitzkrieg)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Reeducation into Femboi(Ze Blitzkrieg)

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:54 am

He squealed and panted as you worked his excited little clitty. You could feel him shuddering more frequently within your grip as he squeaked, squealed, and moaned as pleasure overwhelmed him. His entire body froze in shock when you pressed your lips against him. In his state, it was doubtful that he could even have managed to stop you from invading his mouth even if he had the inclination to do so. His tongue struggled mostly by trying to evade you, but you were persistent and his upcoming release had him distracted to boot. His load was weak, watery, and thin mostly dribbling out to drool down the length and drool over his sack before finally dripping onto the ground where it belonged.

He barely moved panting in an attempt to recover from the apparent exertion of such a pathetically weak discharge tensing when you gave him one final flick before pulling away. His eyes remained downcast, and you could see the thoughts running through his head. Likely some mix of confusion and shame of what you had done to him.

He tensed when you told him of your plans for tomorrow. "Yes sir," The words seem to pass his lips easier now like he is settling into his position. "When should I be there?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:19 pm

"Afternoon. Like I said, I'll be there after class," He paused, glancing back at the stunned femboy, "... And wear something cute for me. Don't care if you don't have anything. Find something. And if you can't... tell, maybe I'll drag you shopping. Wouldn't that be fun? Making you try on panties and skirts. Hell, I might just do that anyway to see the look on your face."

Cruel as he was, he didn't intend to torture the poor boy much longer. Giving a look to the specter, he simply nodded as if to confirm he'd return for her as well at some point, and with that settled, set off back up the stairs to get on with the rest of his day. With any luck, the tour would be wrapping and he could finally unpack his things and meet his roommates, if any.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:37 am

He nods submissively shivering a little as you suggest taking him out to get him some clothes more appropriate for his current position. "Right, I'll be there...and dressed." He remains kneeling there looking a little lost as you leave. The witch waves you goodbye. "I'll look forward to seeing how you develop. I might come to see you though I can't leave this chamber often or for long periods, but you're a better reason to leave then yelling at people that can't hear me." With that, you leave the chamber finding your way back up to the library. Strangely, when you exit the door, there is someone right there though they walk right by almost like they don't see you.

After you get away from the door, one of the librarians, an older woman waves to you. "You're one of the new students, right? You really shouldn't disappear from the orientation group. Here." She holds out a keycard like you'd see in a hotel with a tag carrying the room number. "That'll get you into the dormitory and your dorm room as well so don't go losing it."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:54 am

Richard quirked a brow as he found himself approached by another of the presumed librarians. He was somewhat surprised to see a woman on campus, considering the 'boy's club' kind of spiel they had given his folks. Perhaps that didn't apply to the staff. A sorry thing for them, in the case; if they were so worried about him fucking his female peers bowlegged, they probably should have also considered he'd be willing to sling some dick the way of the faculty.

"Thanks," He said, plucking the hard from her fingers and slipping it into his pocket without much fuss, "What's your name, exactly? I'm real big on studying, so I'll probably be down this way a lot. Might help to have a familiar face around."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:25 am

She smiles as you ask her name. There is an earnest feeling about her as she responds. "Yes, I'm Shelly. Shelly Ernweld. Make sure you study hard and ask for me if you need any help." Another student calls for her seeming to need help finding something. "Well, tata for now, and I'll see you around." With that, she leaves you to your own devices.

Heading for your dorm, you find yourself wondering what your dormmate could look like. When you finally reach the room, you open into the commons area. Already, you could hear some music coming from behind one of the dorms meaning your dormmate had already made himself at home before you arrived. You heard a loud rattling as if something heavy had been set down on the floor a moment before the music stopped and the door opened. The boy in front of you was not nearly as girly as you'd expected. "Darn, guess they weren't kidding when they said they liked to pair us with other kinds of students."

You remember that the school generally accepted students for one of four reasons. Ability to afford the high tuition or excellence in either academics, sports, or the arts. It sounded like they didn't like to put kids together who got in for similar reasons which had your dormmate, while friendly, as disappointed as you did though probably for different reasons. "So are you a genius, an artist, or rich?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games