Pokemon MD: Lusty Tropical Paradise! [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokemon MD: Lusty Tropical Paradise! [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:14 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Javis
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/3575481
Bio: Javis had always enjoyed the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon franchise and other stories where someone found themselves in fantastical land where they could be the hero and save everyone. Of course, he always imagined there were more interesting rewards from the world's female residents that a kids game or show simply couldn't show. So it was a very pleasant shock when he one day woke up to find himself on some beach he didn't recognize. Had his dream finally come true? He didn't have time to contemplate it long or even look at himself before he heard a feminine shout of distress. Seeing his opportunity to live his dream he rushed off not knowing exactly what he would find.

You certainly feel different, and the lack of clothes is certainly part of it. However, you quickly dash off to find the source of the shout. You soon find an anthromorphic vaporeon, a sexy cutie whose not wearing much... especially as a large, clearly male anthromorphic Raticate approaches her with a throbbing pillar of maleness. You figure she might look hopeful when she sees you, but her eyes widen in increased fright as she tries to scramble away.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994624432226173039/1025651293085253692/unknown.png
Kuragari

Re: Pokemon MD: Lusty Tropical Paradise! [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:16 pm

When I arrived, I was surprised to see that the woman that had cried out was so scantily dressed which drew my attention. Could I have been so fortunate that she was the kind of woman that would reward me with sex? I found myself hopeful as I looked over to her assailant. Noticing they were both Pokemon, I looked quickly at my hands recognizing the yellow, spiky fur of a Jolteon. Well, if I was an electric type, I should fight like one, right? Holding my hand out towards the Raticate, I tried to his him with a Thunder Wave focusing on the thought of electricity coursing through his body and halting his movement.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:45 am

It takes a moment, as the feelings of electricity gathering up in you is unfamiliar. And for a moment, you worry it might not come out the way you want to and that you could accidentally hit the Vaporeon girl. But after a moment, a wave of electricty releases, striking the Raticate and making it stumble and stagger. Its still able to move, but its much slower and it seems to sometimes freeze up and spasm.

The Vaporeon girl still looks fearful of you, but seems to have frozen in place.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:02 am

I felt a little unsure as my new power charged up, but I was the hero from another world now, so things would work out in the end, right? Seemed my confidence was well-earned as I managed to nail my opponent without touching his intended victim leaving him at a disadvantage now. Seeing the female I'd saved still frozen in surprise, clearly too shocked at beholding my timely entrance at the moment she was most in trouble. I decided it was time to say something heroic. "Get away from her feind!" Rushing at my opponent, I threw myself bodily into him hoping to tackle or quick attack him.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:52 am

The result was a quick attack, as you zipped forward faster than you expected. You sent him tumbling back quite a bit, and he seemed to be rather busy spasming and paralyzed from the thunder wave for the moment. The Girl looks even more confused now, but you're able to rush over and help her up. Yet as you do so, she starts struggling, almost seeming to be trying to get away from you just as she'd been trying to get away from the Raticate.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:37 am

I smirked again as I managed to knock back my opponent wondering how cool I must have looked. Still, I should focus on the girl I'd rescued, but in spite of her assailant being knocked away for the moment, she still seemed to not look very happy about me. Approaching, I hoped to make sure she was okay before finishing off the Raticate, but then she backed up as if afraid of me. Just what was going on here? I thought I'd been pretty heroic thus far, but she almost seemed as fearful of me as Raticate. "Hey, are you okay? I'm here to help."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:17 am

"F-Fat chance!" She said at that, barking out fearful laugh. "Y~You're like all the others, y~you just want me for yourself! T-That thing right there is all the proof I need!" She points towards your groin, which at this point you realize your own lewd member is as hard and aroused as the Raticate's had been, no correction, still was. Also you were more forcefully reminded of your nakedness.

But... like all the others? Just what did she mean by that?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:52 pm

I tensed as she accused me as being the same as her assailant. While it was true that I thought she was pretty hot and would have loved to get down and messy with her, I was indignant at being called a rapist just for feeling attraction. "Hey, that's not fair. I can't help it that you look pretty laying there naked. Doesn't mean I'm going to rape you like he is. Let's just get this over with." Turning back to the Raticate, my mood was somewhat fouled. I had thought I was going to come here, save some people and get lauded as a hero by pretty girls not get accused of just doing it to get them myself. Wanting to end this quickly, so I could move on from it, I tried to charge electricity into my palm again looking to actually hurt him rather than just render him paralyzed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:18 am

It takes another moment, during which you hear the girl scrambling to try and get away, seemingly still not believing you. But after a moment you zap the Raticate with a decent jolt of lightning. And that seems to be enough to knock him out as he slumps to the ground, unconscious. You feel a bit tired afterwards, but are left alone now. However, there are clear footprints from the direction the Vaporeon went. Perhaps you could follow her? Or you could explore about... though a small part of you couldn't help but wonder even in your frustration why she'd be like that.

Maybe there was more going on then first appeared.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:37 am

I sigh in frustration as the girl still seems to run from me. So much for some gratitude. Still, it was better to let my frustration out on the Raticate figuring he had more to do with her mistrusting me than anything I'd done. As my opponent fell, I looked to the footprints left behind by the Vaporeon. It was certainly better to follow her to civilization than wander around aimlessly, but I doubted it was a good idea to walk there with a boner in case she told them I was there to rape her. Seeing little alternative, I wrapped my hand around my erection. Once I'd worked off my pent-up desires, I could follow the girl to her home and see about finding somewhere to stay.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:57 am

Your intent to do that however was interrupted by a different cry from nearby. It was feminine as well, but not the same girl. Rushing off, you quickly find the source to be another female anthro pokemon. This time, its a busty Gardevoir... and she's already pinned beneath an anthromorphic Houndoom that's rutting away wildly at her, seeming to have no focus or sight of anything else now that he had a warm, wet hole to thrust into.

You could hear the Gardevoir whimpering and trying to struggle, even as the occasional forced moan of pleasure escapes her lips.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:20 am

I sighed hearing another shout before I'd barely even gotten started. This wasn't how I imagined me becoming a hero to start out. Still, I couldn't just ignore it and call myself a hero. Following the sound, I saw another girl though this one was already in the grasp of her assailant. A Houndoom was definitely more dangerous than a Raticate, but he was also more distracted. Considering he was already touching her though, I probably couldn't zap him without shocking her as well. Aiming my shoulder at him, I went ahead and tried to do another Quick Attack to knock him away from her. "Get off of her, Cad!"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 am

(11)

You do the quick attack and once again manage to succeed in pushing the enemy off. However, things don't exactly go as planned for you afterwards. You don't aim it well, and it sends you both tumbling... in such a way that you wind up on your front with the Houndoom on top of you. And to your very sudden surprise, the Houndoom just shifts, lines up, and then shoves his throbbing hard cock into your virgin ass, pumping away at you wildly as jolts ripple through you as his member squishes against a sensitive place inside your rear.

The Gardevoir pants and is a bit busy trying to recollect herself, though her eyes go a bit wide as she looks to you in surprise. Unlike the other girl, there is no hostility.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:22 pm

I shouted out in shock as I slammed into my opponent at a bad angle sending myself tumbling with him. How he'd landed in front of me when I'd been moving towards him was beyond me, but at this point I had other things to concern myself with as I felt a burning sensation as my ass was forced open as the rapists newest victim. Did he not realize I wasn't a girl, or did he not care? Either way, I needed to get him off of me. Reaching back, I tried to reach for his throat, but I would settle for his shoulder, face, or chest in a pinch. Once my palm was touching him, I'd shout out, "Get off Asshole!" and send as much electricity through him as possible. He wasn't touching Gardevior anymore, so I could let loose with everything I had. If that didn't dissuade him from continuing, I'd look to the female pleadingly for help.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:25 am

(10)

You manage to send some electricity through him, but it doesn't seem enough to stop him. If anything, it makes his dick harder and he starts rutting you faster. Which isn't good, as you actually find yourself starting to feel pleasure. While his entrance was rough and his pace rapid, his member was plenty slick from not only his own pre, but the juices of the Gardevoir.

Said female is catching her breath, but she is watching you with worry and some small interest. She isn't yet in a state to get up but... "A~Are... y~you're not like the others right?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:20 pm

Reaching back, I managed to get hold of his shoulder, but as I charged the shock, he hit that damned spot again and I lost most of it only discharging a little into him. I gritted my teeth as my little jolt only seemed to encourage him further. Even worse, the initial pain of penetration was starting to melt into a dull soreness, and I started feeling more pleasure from his savage rutting. No, this wasn't what I had in mind when I thought I'd become a hero here.

At the very least, the Gardevior seemed to have gotten the hint. "N-no, if I was, I'd have chased down the Vaporeon instead of coming to help you. Now please help me!" Reaching over my shoulder I grabbed at his horn with one hand while the other went to the hand on my hip trying to zap him with both hands this time. I was desperate as this was feeling like my last shot to avoid what he was building up to.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:28 am

(15, 6)

This time, you manage to gather up the energy. Unfortunately, you're just a bit late. While he doesn't wind up filling you up, you start to zap him and then overload him a bit as at the same second his tapered dick slams into your prostate again, giving you your first taste of an anal orgasm as pleasure explodes throughout your body. From head to toe, your entire body is singing and coursing with pleasurable electric jolts.

It is enough to knock out the Houndoom though, which was your goal. Does leave you pinned a bit beneath him with your entire body quivering as your ass hugs his still rock hard member as the Gardevoir watches warily and blushes quite a bit.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:50 pm

As I felt my hands charge with energy, I smirked knowing I had him now, but as I shocked him, I felt his dick pulse deep inside my ass. My eyes rolled up, and I had to bite my lip to avoid crying out as jet after jet of thick cream was spat right against that sensitive point deep inside of me sending me over the edge. The base of my own cock bulged before I erupted onto the soil in orgasm. Thankfully, I was pretty sure our forms had hidden just how hard I'd cum from him breeding me like that.

Thankfully, he hadn't managed to knot me, so I quickly pushed him to the ground lowering my tail which was just barely long enough to hide my pucker as it tried to recover from being stretched so wildly. I turned to the Gardevoir blushing at what she'd watched blushing myself while I panted for breath. "P-please leave out him mounting me to anyone you tell about this." I could feel his cum leak out of my ass mixing with my own in the soil, so I held out hope she would think he just came enough to make a bigger mess than he actually had. "Umm, what's your name?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:53 pm

She nods her head, but then manages to, staggeringly, hurry over to you as she surprised you with a hug. Which lets you feel her slickened juices drooling down her legs, and her breasts. "Y~You're not crazed like all the rest of them, you've still got your head, your... well yourself right?"

This confuses you briefly, though considering how the Vaporeon responded... and how the Raticate and the Houndoom had seemed focused solely on fucking...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:35 am

I sighed with relief when she nodded only to be caught off guard when she suddenly hugged me. I could feel every curve of her body press against me and the wetness between her legs moisten the fur of my hip which actually made my erection return in record time after cumming as hard as I had merely seconds ago. I quirked a brow when she started talking. "I'm me, yes. What's going on here? There was a Raticate attacking a Vaporeon too, and when I saved her, she accused me of just wanting to take her for myself."
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games