Lusty Planet[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lusty Planet[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:16 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... mrefns.png
Bio: A traveler of worlds, often not willingly, Kayin had managed to find a way to leave the world they had been thrust into, only to find themselves in yet another world that they didn't recognize. A jungle it seemed, one that felt and seemed different then the world before. Seeing some smoke in the distance, Kayin decides to go on after it and investigate.
Extra: Can use Chaos Magick, but requires focus/concentration, otherwise can wind up doing something else (beneficial or counterproductive)
Arrives in outfit like this.

Above the canopy of the dense jungle, you'd seen smoke which was either a clear sign of civilization or a wildfire though you'd learned these kinds of forests were not prone to the latter. Getting closer, you arrived in another clearing though this one had been caused by something crashing into the trees. At the opposite end of the clearing, you saw something like a single-passenger jet smoking from its recent crash into the jungle. As you approached, you heard a muffled voice call out from above you drawing your attention to someone tangled in vines above. Her body was covered in blue fur and the flight suit she was wearing had been torn almost to shreds. That was when you realized the vines were actually moving wrapping tightly around every part of her form and sliding themselves into her exposed sex, ass, and mouth.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: Lusty Planet[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:49 am

The jet was unlike anything else I'd seen, which intrigued me in its own right. However, the muffled sounds and those of someone struggling drew my attention. Soon enough I looked up... then squeaked, gasped, and blushed brilliantly as I saw a sexy blue fox girl getting tentacle raped, for indeed that was the only term that was fitting. Unless of course she'd openly invited the tentacles for some fun, but given she was currently struggling against them...

"Hold on!" I called out, even as I found the fox vaguely familiar. I tried to see if I could spot the source of the vines, figuring some arcane slashes should do the job but it'd be best to direct such at the root of the problem. Otherwise more tendrils could show up.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:02 am

As you watched another tendril with a small bud on the end moved in front of her nose spraying a puff of pollen into her face. Her eyes closed then opened looking glassy, she stopped pulling at the vines in her mouth and around her tits, and her muffled voice became less distressed, it almost looked like she was starting to rock her hips a little in time with her invader.

Following the tentacles to their source proved easy enough as you found a rather large flower hanging from one of the trees up high in the canopy all the vines wriggling out from its center. Several branches were in the way though, so aiming a shot would be difficult, but waiting would only let the vixen fall deeper into the lust of her botanical sexual predator.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:54 am

Watching the effects from that puff of pollen and hearing her voice become more willing and eager to the tendrils efforts made me blush, my own folds tingling just a bit because she sounded really damned sexy when she was moaning more in pleasure. Shaking my head and focusing on the plant thing where the tendrils were coming from, I frowned at the branches blocking my way.

"Right then, plan B." I said, and gathered some magic in both hands, seeking to send two slashes of magic up at the middle of the vines to sever them. Sure, the plant might have more it could bring to bear, but if she could be dropped, then I could hurry over and get her out of its range.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:37 am

Releasing your magic, you remember a little too late that she's roughly ten feet in the air when the tendrils are split by your magical barrage. Sap splatters over her form as the remains of the tendrils recede back into the flower. Thinking quickly, you rush forward managing to catch her safely. Remnants of the tendrils still clung limply to her form including the ones that had penetrated inside of her, but you didn't have time to deal with that.

You noticed more tentacles were now around you though they weren't from the plant that had grabbed the vixen currently in your arms. Instead, two more flowers at the base of trees next to the wreckage were beginning to move with intent towards you and the vixen.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:20 am

In hindsight, I should have first made sure I was ready to catch the vixen first. But what was done was done, and we had other problems to worry about. Cursing just a bit, I decided to send another slash of magic towards the new plants with one hand, using the other to pull the limp vines out of the lady as I asked, "Can you walk?"

I tried not to think too much about whether those things would feel good if they got a hold of me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:52 pm

The vines pulled out simply enough only their sheer girth within her body providing any kind of resistance to their extraction. Her head swung around almost drunkenly as you asked her if she could walk. "Huh, MMm, wha..." was about all she could seem to slur out in response. The fact that she could barely talk didn't bode well for the state of her legs.

Your magic whipped around cutting at several of the nearer vines, but your other hand being busy reduced the effectiveness of your assault, and vines were already creeping towards the pair of you again. (2)You felt something touch upon your shoulder drawing your eyes towards a bud identical to the one that had puffed the pollen in the vixen's face, the same pollen that had put her in this delirious state. Up close, you saw the petals clench tighter preparing to release their payload right in your face giving you only seconds to react.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:20 am

The knowledge she wasn't doing well made me curse, great, I was going to have to carry or hurry her along. At least, that was my thought, until I whipped my head around and then promptly froze up at the sight of the bud just inches from my face. I should have done something as soon as I saw it clenching up, but all my brain was really registering was the drunken state the vixen was in, and how her cries of defiance had turned into slurred, pleasured moans as the tendrils played with and toyed with her... which just made my own lower folds twitch a bit some more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:38 am

Tensing up, you got a face full of pollen blown right into your face. As you inadvertently inhaled, you felt a tingle spread through your entire body followed quickly by a burning sensation that settled into your loins becoming an inferno. In your arms, the blue vixen quivered and moaned having probably gotten a fresh dose of her own. A vine wrapped around your leg, followed by one around the shoulders of the vixen in your arms pulling her from you as each flower grabbed each of you wrapping you both more and more before pulling you closer. As you drew near, the flower spread its petals wider to reveal much thicker, slipperier tentacles than the ones wrapping and pulling around you. The tips round and suggestive to your lust-addled mind.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:59 am

Shuddering and moaning as I took in the breath of whatever that pollen was exactly, my eyes grew hazy and my vision a bit blurred and unfocused as I whimpered and whined. I went from being maybe a smidge aroused from the situation to- "F~Fuck me... p~please... f~fuck me, b~breed me... j~just make this heat go away~!" I moaned out, legs spreading just a bit as my resistance practically crumbled. Whatever was in that pollen was good, and as I saw the suggestively tipped and thicker tendrils, I felt my mouth start to water and my folds tingle even more as I licked my lips.

Guess me and the vixen were going to have some fun, whether we'd actually wanted any or not.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:21 am

The tentacles around your body began to tear at your clothing. Your skin, still burning with need, were exposed to the cool air though that did nothing to cool the heat spreading through your body. As the tentacles now wrapped around your skin directly you heard the vixen squeal in pleasure only to get muffled immediately a few feet away. As you shouted, a tentacle shot from the open flower immediately filling your mouth, and a strange sap dribbled onto your tongue as three other tentacles started to wind their way up your legs. Two of the tentacles around your arms moved to wrap around your tits giving them a firm squeeze at the same moment that your pussy and ass were rubbed by the lustful plant.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:26 am

The form clinging suit I'm wearing is quickly torn apart, a part of me feeling upset at that even as my body burns with lust, practically feeling like I was in heat. I turned my eyes enviously towards Krystal, watching as she was soon getting pumped and toyed with again by tendrils before my attention shifted to focus on the ones coming towards me. As one shoved into my mouth, I mewled and moaned, eyes lidding as I suckled and bobbed a bit along its length to show my rising need. I thrust my chest forward as it was played with, and ground my now drooling slit against the tendrils before trying to move my hands down to help them line up. Fuck I was so damned horny, this plant was being mean to tease me so~!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:23 pm

The vines eagerly slid into you your pussy easily slippery enough for two to enter you at once. The one pushing into your ass was a little rougher, but you were soon leaned back letting your leaking pussy juice slip onto your asshole and the vine easing the entry. You'd never felt so full with three sizeable lengths pressed into you, and unlike cocks, they were soft and fully prehensile letting them wriggle and squirm about stimulating you in place and ways you couldn't imagine any cock emulating. All six vines began to leak a slippery substance coating your tits, mouth, ass, and pussy. Not only did this make the tentacles even slicker, but they also made wherever it soaked into the skin even more sensitive than you were from the pollen-induced heat. Your brain could barely focus on anything but breathing and feeling.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:27 am

Breathing and feeling was plenty as I moaned and suckled more eagerly on the tendril in my mouth and quickly started to squeeze and cling to the ones inside me. The two in my pussy especially I tried to make feel as good as they were making me as the sap soaked into my skin and insides and soon had me cumming then and there, a pleasured squeal muffled by the one filling my throat. I briefly tried to glance over to the vixen, to see if she was having as much fun as I was, even as my hands tried to move to stroke at the others in thanks for these wonderful feelings.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:20 pm

The vines on your legs and arms slackened a little as you began working to pleasure the vine though they never fully released, and it felt like they could restrain you again at a moment's notice. Looking towards the vixen, you notice that she is in much the same way. Her hips thrust forward and backward as she screwed the vines inside of her and her hands were already stroking and jerking the ones toying with her tits. The fur of which was soaked and clung tightly to her skin. Then you noticed a thick bulge at the base of one of the vines moving towards her. Following the length of that particular vine revealed it was the thicker of the two currently hollowing out her cunt, and a quick glance revealed you had one coming too.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:30 am

Glad to see we were both enjoying ourselves, I wriggled and worked harder to please these naughty tendrils as they gave us such pleasure. When I noticed the bulges coming down the vines, in my far too sensitive and lust driven state, I got even more eager, practically raping my holes on the tendrils as I squeezed the vines needily and appreciatively, practically begging the plant to stuff whatever it was about to put inside us in.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:50 pm

The vines drilling into your cunt showed clear teamwork spreading your cunt deeper and deeper one remaining still while the other slipped deeper before they would switch. In this way, they managed to quickly find their way to the very back of your tunnel, but surprisingly, they weren't satisfied forcing against the back end until you felt something start to give, and you realized, they weren't at the back of your womb, they were merely tickling at your cervix now, and that wasn't good enough for them. The whole time you could see the bulge moving closer to your pussy lips, and as it approached, they only became more insistent about prying open your last line of defense and breaching your baby maker.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:55 pm

Blushing and squeaking, I found myself briefly trying to regain some sense. The knowledge that, given these were plants, they might be trying to plant some kind of seed inside me. But then I felt more pleasure from what was going on, and with a needy whimper I tried to relax my inner muscles all along, spreading my legs more as I ground against the bulging vine with desire to let whatever it was inside me, not just my love canal, but my deepest of places.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:36 am

Finally, the thick tendrils forced their way past your cervix forcing your deepest core open and wriggling around to make room for the coming payload. At the same time, you felt the vines on your arms and legs tighten once again pinning you down by the limbs and waist as the bulge reached your pussy lips. You were forced to spread yourself even wider as the hard form slowly pushed its way through while your ass and throat were continually ravaged. You lost track of time as the shape made its way into you until the vine containing it finally split its tip open to deposit what you could now feel was a large plant seed. Once it was inside both vines began spewing out a liquid that sloshed about inside of your womb submerging the seed in whatever the liquid was.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:52 am

Cumming harder than I could remember, I arched my back and squeezed down on the vines inside me as hard as I could, trying to wring them for all they were worth as my scream of ecstasy was muffled by the one still stuffed down my throat. My eyes rolled up into my head a bit and I gurgled in euphoric rapture, body spasming and jerking quite a bit once the seed was deposited.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games