A Second Chance[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Second Chance[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:54 am

The four of them chuckle as you moan around them like an eager whore. "Hey, you guys gonna be done in there soon? I wanna get my turn to fill this bitch with the Futa cock she loves so much." The futa still in your ass gave it a slap. "Just got a couple more bursts before this load is finished. Feels like she's looking forward to another load too."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:10 am

I let out another slutty moan, my ass tightening at the slap, why'd it feel so good to be treated and used like this~? Why'd the dick taste and smell so good~ Why was I wiggling trying to milk more cum~?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:13 am

The one currently lodged in your throat pulls out letting the last glob of her orgasm splatter over your face while the one in your ass empties every drop inside. Soon you are lifted up and handed off being rolled onto your back this time. "Gonna watch how hard you get when I'm railing inside of you, cutie. Make sure to milk lots of cum out of me."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:09 am

I was panting and shuddering in pleasure my tongue hanging out and lapping at the cum on my face, it felt and tasted so good~ I loved it~ I let out a Mewl of pleasure, already cock drunk and lifting up my hips to show off my drooling cock with a giggle.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:11 am

The futa sunk into your already ruined asshole spreading it wide with ease. The last gal grabs your chin making you lean back, so she can put her cock into your mouth. As she begins thrusting into your mouth, you can see her balls swing closer and closer to your nose and eyes with each thrust.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:22 am

I found myself moaning, gasping, and soon enough swallowing as the two cocks began to sink deeper and deeper into my my drooling with pre cock stood happily at attention, it just felt so good to be used like this~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:40 am

The four continued to laugh as you worked the pair of cocks being pistoned into you. "Such a good little sissy slut, isn't she? When you gals are done, we should head over to my place, and we can use her in comfort." There's a cheer as the two using you go ever harder rushing as you felt them twitch in preparation of cumming into you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:33 am

I let out a Squeal as they started going harder inside me, the balls slapping my face, the cock slamming into my depths, I felt like I was going crazier and crazier, soon enough my hips were jerking and I was cumming my brains out, my mind steadily going blank.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:10 pm

Everyone around you laughed as you came painting your own chest in your seed. "Look at her cum. Wonder how much more she'll let out when I fill her ass to the brim. Ready?" The other futa filling your throat nods, and the two thrust in balls deep together filling you from both ends at the same time.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:35 am

I came again as I was filled, my eyes rolling up as I was completely dominated by the futa cocks, my brain felt like it was melting as I was made helpless by the thick girl cocks violating me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:30 pm

With your brain in such a haze, it was difficult to keep track as they started moving you. When you finally recovered somewhat, you found yourself in a rather poorly cared-for building. It looked like something out of a college movie. Your everything felt sore making it clear that hadn't stopped using you after things went blank.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:56 am

I shuddered a couple times as I woke up and came back around, my mind trying to work out what happened, and why, and where I was. Slowly sitting up I looked around both at myself and at where I was trying to piece it together.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:47 am

The room you were in was a mess and next to you lay one of the futa from the alley, but you didn't see anyone else in the room. For now, she seemed to be asleep, and you could see your clothing strewn about the floor mixed with other peoples' clothes.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:54 am

I Looked around, it took a few moments, almost a minute before I realized some of my clothes were on the floor...mostly the only reason I realized was because of the size difference. I was so much smaller than the dick girl next to me...but where were the others? Even if I snuck out, where would I go? Instead of trying to run away...well I crawled down between her legs and began tonguing her cock and balls clean.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:59 am

As you got between her legs, you found she was already half-hard with a morning wood that put your full erection to shame. It twitched and throbbed as it grew ever larger right in front of you a hand suddenly resting on your head. "Mmm, keep going cutie. I could get used to you waking me up like this every morning." Sitting up, she reaches for a nearby clock looking at the time. "Huh, that time already? Go ahead and get yourself a stomach full, and I'll introduce you to some of the gals."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:25 am

I shuddered a bit, but stared moving my head up and down as I took her cock into my throat, I could only wonder what she meant by other gals? Shuddering I moved quickly, sucking and slurping on her shaft, I didn't want her angry.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:52 am

Taking ahold of your hair, she begins guiding you up and down her length groaning in delight as she pushes her way into your throat. "Atta girl, a slut like you will be real popular here." Her cock twitched dribbling a thick glob of pre on your tongue the next time she pulled out of your throat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:28 am

I shuddered, something in me, just couldn't help but love the cock she was giving me~ Without even thinking about it, my ass lifted up and started wiggling back and forth as eagerly licked her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:22 pm

The door behind you opened and footsteps could be heard entering. "Ohh, you brought a cutie like this into the house, and you didn't tell any of us? Looks like she needs more attention than you can give her alone." You feel a hand on your upturned ass teasing your pucker as you continued sucking.

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:23 am

I Squeaked and blushed, but after a few moments I leaned down more into the cock in my throat and lifted my ass up more, reaching back I slapped a cheek and spread myself, this was embarrassing...but it felt weirdly nice to be wanted like this.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games