MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:00 am

Right as you were coming down she moved her hands, though the spots she touched were still vibrating, her fingers moved and every spot you had reacted to with even a hint of pleasure was touched and vibrating, and then the vibrations went from what you could only think of as a one and then suddenly cranked up all the way somehow past ten, hell past eleven even and instead all the way to twelve.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:26 am

Screaming, crying out, gasping, panting, moaning, squealing with euphoric, rapturous and orgasmic delight, I just kept cumming. Every nerve of my body felt like it was lit up and buzzing, while my mind soon felt like it was utter mush, utter jelly. Nothing but goo. Twilight seemed to know my body better than I did, and if she wanted, could likely do whatever she wanted to my mind or body in this state.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:52 am

Twilight didn't actually do anything else, besides crawling up next to you and nuzzling and kissing you, multiple times, but each time she kissed you it felt like your body as a whole became more and more and more sensitive~ It felt so good that your brain felt like it was melting as you could only helplessly stare at your love, for some reason, you couldn't pass out, and all you could do was fall more and more in love with the girl kissing you. After almost an hour she finally stopped and collapsed next to you looking exhausted as she nuzzled your breasts, the magic cutting out and you somehow feeling more awake and refreshed than ever! Staring down at your soul mate you could only giggle, how could you have ever been mad at such a cute girl~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:00 am

It took a bit, as even though I felt refreshed and awake, my mind was playing catch up. I was panting and just laying there for a bit... then I pulled Twilight into a super tight hug, then a kiss most tender and sweet and intimate and deep. I only stopped once we both needed to breathe... and rested my forehead to hers as the sapphires that were my bright blue eyes glimmered and sparkled. "Mhm, thank you my love~ that was absolute paradise... mhm... and sorry for being mad at you earlier."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:07 am

She shuddered and hummed, leaning into you with a giggle "Tired~ Horny~" She half whined and halfed moaned, before looking up at you rubbing her crotch weakly on your thigh "Help~?" She asked. It seems the massage took a lot out of her, she seemed almost helpless...which was somehow making you feel both horny and protective.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:49 am

Smiling and purring, I let a hand drift down, sliding in and letting my magic buzz and vibrate as I massaged her own G-spot and clit at the same time. "Mmhm... do you want your Girlfriend to tend to you, or your boyfriend~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:56 am

She let out a mewl of pleasure that was so cute~ You could feel your insides clench "G~girl~" she moaned out softly whimpering, she apparently didn't expect you to manage or do that trick right away, she look confused, turned on and amazed all at once.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:04 am

"I've spent lord knows how long with you using that trick on me... it'd be kind of hard not to pick up on it." I teased back, smirking as I let my other hand glow, pulse, vibrate and buzz with magic as I let it move to one of her other weak spots. I'd work to give her the same treatment there, even as my other hand continued to pump and probe at her slit and toy with her clit at a sedate, languid pace.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:22 am

Soon enough she was relaxing and moaning, the only bit of her that tensed up was her hips and belly as she worked to lift her hips up and give you more access to her pussy, she whined "G~Gotta D~do the rest~ T~To keep from tensing~" She moaned out even as she came easily under the assault.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:25 am

"Ssshhh." I whispered to her, hushing her with a kiss as I sat up and shifted her so she was laying across my lap. That way, I had easy access to every bit of her. Of course, I decided to tease her a bit here and there, taking advantage of something she had that I didn't and I knew was a weak spot. Every so often, I'd lean down and give the tip of her horn a soft, feather-light, almost chaste kiss. Here and there though, I'd trace my tongue along its spiral from the bottom to the top.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:29 am

She came with every kiss, every lick she came, the and you were sure the only reason she wasn't filling the room with her "Horn Jizz" stuff was because she used so much magic already, and all it could do was leak down her face as she came her tiredness and orgasms turning her into putty in your hands.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:30 am

Smirking at this, I spent the next hour lavishing her with attention, letting her know what a precious, good, lovely, adorable, smart, sexy, and beautiful girlfriend she was to me. Or marefriend I supposed, given folks here were ponies. Still, I did my level best to return the favor of what she had done to me. I wanted her to feel as cherished as she had made me feel, more so if I could.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:41 am

She was completely out of it by the time the hour was up though an ever more well fucked looking Tiara came stumbling in soon as Twilight laid against you passed out "Hey." Tiara said...somehow looking even more out of it than the currently napping Twilight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:07 am

Smiling and feeling much better about myself, now able to say I'd repaid my dear darling Twilight for her own wonderful and blissful moments, I pulled her lovingly and tenderly into my lap and curled around her a bit. When Tiara arrived, I lazily and tiredly waved at her and said, "Heya, how ya doing~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:17 am

She shuddered "Spike Smelled you, woke up, even rougher...hungry, wanna go check on Scootaloo?" She asked hopefully, a massive glob of cum fell out of her and splattered on the floor as she stood there "There's more in me." She said after a couple seconds with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:49 am

I nodded, smiling softly as I kissed Twilight and used a spell to rouse her just enough so I could let her know where I was going. Along with lavishing a few more compliments to leave her nice and flustered before I'd use a quick spell to clean all three of us off, and then conjuring a sleeveless form fitting top colored black with a royal blue thigh and ass hugging skirt that stopped halfway down my thighs. Some simple socks and short heels completed the look as I hummed and said, "Ready to go when you are DT~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:00 am

Tiara looked at you then raised an Eyebrow "I need clothes too...you made me my last set and they are gone now." she said she seemed to be embarrassed, though Twilight went back to napping after you told her "I'm not really in a mood to show off how much Spike made me gape." She said motioning at her pussy with a flush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:52 am

Humming to myself, and thinking about her name, after a moment I went ahead and conjured up something that'd be fitting of a modern day princess, yet be casual. Something which should also do the trick of covering up how well Spike had fucked her.

"Hows that~?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994624432226173039/1024966702741602304/unknown.png but with colors suitable for Diamond Tiara.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:08 am

She looked over herself for a few moments before giving you a smile, followed by a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, it's perfect." she told you happily, though you noticed she was a bit unsteady as she walked, her legs sore and tired after her fucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:53 am

Nothing much I could do about her legs, given my own magic didn't always do all that well in tending to things like that, I just hugged and kissed her back before following after her, humming a merry little tune as I glanced this way and that way about the town.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games