A Froggy Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Froggy Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:09 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Rana van der Veen
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/2684/sample_ddd4a93506c05bbeb27ca037376c148f.jpg?2984945
Bio: Born originally in the modern world Rana lived a pretty normal life, though she was "Bi Curious" it was "Curious" on the side of guys, some she liked and most she wasn't attracted too. She liked girls, even if she was often called names and made fun of she pushed on, trying to find a girlfriend...

She doesn't remember what exactly happened but somehow she woke up as a young frog monster girl looking like she came out of some kinda hentai. But no matter where she went she couldn't find other people, giving up she just settled down in her swamp and learned to live there, though she never new it would change, much less that it would change on a day like any other, where she woke up in her little shack and started tongue fucking her own pussy to start the day out and deal with her needy cunt.

It was another normal day of you fucking your own folds with your tongue after waking up, enjoying the feeling of your tentacle like mouth muscle thrusting in and out of you while your folds clenched down on around it. You weren't making any effort to be quiet, when you suddenly heard a squeak of surprise, which made ya look up and see what you could only describe as a futa naga snake girl gazing at you from the door of your hut. She was wearing some clothes that'd be fitting for exploring in a swamp, though the thing you noticed most immediately was her skirt being pushed aside by a sixteen inch pecker that perked up at the sight of you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: A Froggy Life [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:19 am

I blinked, and stared, before slurping my tongue back into my mouth, another person! A Girl? A Snake Girl? With a Dick! I Stared at her, and before I knew it my tongue shot out and stuck to the tip of her cock pulling her towards me a bit before coming back to my mouth, I shuddered well...that tasted good~ I croaked in surprise, then spoke up "W~What are you waiting for? Written permission? Give me some Tadpoles!" I ordered her, uncaring if she could understand me or not...I reached down and pulled my needy pussy lips open for her...Sex! Sex with someone else! I wanted it so bad~! I wasn't gonna be a virgin here! She clearly wanted me! Please don't be some weird stress hallucination!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:26 am

As it turned out, you'd pulled her closer to your mouth than your pussy, and that bit of feeling of your tongue against her pillar was too much for her. Because her first reaction was to grab your face and slam down your throat, moaning and hissing in pleasure as she just started raping your mouth like it was her own cocksleeve to enjoy whenever she wanted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:32 am

I let out a whine, though I let her rape my throat...oddly enough it didn't hurt? Maybe because my throat was made for my tongue? Either way though I pushed off my sleeping place and firmly wrapped my strong legs around her face, shoving my crotch onto her and rubbing it against her nose and mouth demandingly, if she was gonna use me I wanted some pleasure too damn it!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:30 am

She squeaked and hissed in surprise at this, but her own tongue, long but not as long as yours, quickly got to work as she started thrusting even faster and harder as she found your throat a welcome receptacle for her cock. The heavy sack attached to them smacked against your chin over and over as her pleasured hisses vibrated into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:37 am

I let my tongue out, wrapping around her cock, and balls, and then poking and prodding, looking for her pussy as well, I'd always been too nervous to go to far into myself...but with this horny snake girl I wanted to see if my tongue could reach her womb~ Even as my tongue "Jacked her off" while she throat fucked me, I don't know why but I felt like this was a Competition now and I wanted to win~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:08 am

Shuddering and jerking, this caused her thrusts to become wild and erratic. And she came as soon as you did find her slit hidden beneath and behind her sack. She spasmed as she started spurting forth seed, but then suddenly she pulled you off, spun you around, pressed you to the wall, and slammed balls deep into you wildly. She didn't speak, managing only primal and carnal sounding hisses.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:16 am

I let out a confused croak mixed with a squeal as I was suddenly moved only to let out a loud and shock ribbit as I was suddenly fucked by a real cock for the first time ever. My Pussy clinging tightly to well, my Tongue which was still wrapped around the massive shaft currently womb-fucking me. I'd try to say something but I wasn't exactly given a chance to pull my tongue back, so all I could do was ribbit, moan, squeal and scream in pleasure as my womb was used like a cheap sex toy. It wouldn't take to much longer until I came as my pussy was stretched more and more by the horny snake dick girl.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:49 am

She didn't stop for nearly an hour. It seemed your words had awoken something primal and lustful in her, and she went to town and wild on you. Womb fucking you with your tongue still wrapped around her pillar, she fills you several times and in several different positions.

Finally, her balls run empty and she flops back, panting a bit but with you still impaled upon her dick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:57 am

Even if I wanted to pull my tongue back in now, I was way too dazed from the rough fucking I'd just gotten, it took me a few minutes of rest before I pulled my tongue back in, alongside of few globs of jizz and pussy juice, I shuddered and licked my lips looking up at the snake "Well...that's one way to lose my virginity." I joked a bit, before smirking a bit "So~ What are you doing out here in the ass end of nowhere...beside spreading some cute frog legs?" I asked joking a bit, to well fucked to even try to act upset, and loving the fact that someone else was here! I thought I was alone!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:52 am

She blushed quite a bit, seeming to realize she'd just upped and rutted away at you. Still, she didn't look ashamed or upset about this fact, and instead said, "I~I'm an explorer, an adventurer who came out here to see what was in this region. H~Had heard there was sightings of someone here..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:06 am

I blinked and raised an eyebrow at her "I've been here...alone, since I was a little Tadpole practically, honestly you're lucky I still remember how to talk." I told her with an amused Ribbit, before frowning "Hey, if others saw me why didn't they speak up? You're the first person I met, well since I woke up here." I asked settling myself on her with a huff "I mean, I spent years looking to any sign of people before I gave up and focused on living, the most I could find was one area that was some weird place with a bunch of creepy skulls in trees and stuff like that, but there was nobody around." I complained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:53 am

"W-Well, there's not tons of people, but I know a village was founded just about... five years back that's near this swamp. A few sometimes come into it to forage for this or that, but most folks there seem to find the swamp spooky. Which it really isn't if you travel during the day." She explains with a blush as she wriggles about a bit, still somewhat flustered from what happened just moments ago.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:08 am

I Snorted at her amused "Ya came in the day and in dry season hun. Safest time of the year and day." I explained to her "All you really gotta worry about are the Mud Crabs, The babies are bigger than my chest and the adults are, well there's the top of one." I said pointing at my bed, the top of the adult was about a queen size "I've seen some get even bigger, things hunt and eat the Lizards when they get that big, Lizards big enough that they can easily carry me." I told her "And at Night you got wisps they'll lead you on a chase. Oh and while they are rare in the dry season there's also Drop Leaches." I was rambling, I knew it, but I couldn't stop, it was my first time interacting with someone in years!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:50 am

She suddenly pulled out a small leather bound journal and a piece of charcoal, quickly scratching out what you were sharing as she went from flustered "We just had really hot lusty sex" naga to "Explorer and scientist nerdy type" Naga. Its at this point when you finish your rambling you realize her face is almost pressed to yours.

"Tell me EVERYTHING about this swamp~ Pretty please~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:21 am

I snorted at her and after a moment "Well, I know of at least two things that there's at least two things that try to rape me here, An Insect that paralyzes and rapes other stuff to lay their eggs in and Jaguar Toads, I never really got close to the insects, but the toads are bigger than me, have sharp teeth and are super slimy, seriously, my foot got stuck in a spot one sat in, It took me almost half a hour to release enough of my own slime to escape." I hummed "Honestly if you hadn't showed up I'd probably have let one rape me soon, I was getting need damn it." I complained pressing my hips down against her "Though I've only seen them release sticky slime, like this but stickier." I told her rubbing my hips down and letting out some slime...I wanted her stuck to me "Though I can release smooth slime I haven't seen them do it." I said with a grin, working the oil like slime into my hands and reaching down to massage her hips, and waist with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:37 am

She noted and jotted this all down, then squeaked and blushed as you started rubbing slime into her hips and waist. Her cock, which hadn't really gone limp so much as gotten a bit less rock hard, was back to full mast and twitching within a moment. Her cheeks were the same color as her hair and scales, and she chuckled a bit shyly as she said, "I~I can t~tell that you haven't gotten much r~round here hehe..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:44 am

I stared her right in the eyes and leaned down before whispering "I have no clue what my breeding cycle is...but your not getting rid of me until you've gotten me pregnant at least five separate times." I promised her as my hands worked to slide her clothes off of her body, and play with it too of course.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:05 am

She squeaks at this, going nearly rigid from head to tail. Her dick spurts a thick glob of pre and quivers some more, but she doesn't stop you from stripping her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:00 am

I grinned once she was naked and eagerly kissed her, practically raping her throat with my tongue, my hands massaging her tits, and my hips and legs all to eager to show just how strong and fast this slutty froggy could bounce.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games