Reeducation into Femboi(Ze Blitzkrieg)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Reeducation into Femboi(Ze Blitzkrieg)

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:51 am

He shivers as your hands touch him, but he doesn't pull away, and when you flick his nipple, you even manage to draw a rather feminine moan from the girly boy. He tenses when you grip his hip before pulling him into you. He eeps in surprise but quickly relaxes held against your stronger form. When you began to work his ass, you felt him lock up. "Wait, you..." You cut him off before he can say anything further demanding his name in a tone that brokers no argument.

He hesitates a moment as you work your other hand in there. His waist was rather thin, so it was surprising to feel just how generous his ass was, the soft flesh rippling each time you squeezed it in your grip. "I-i-it's Tyler, Sir." After saying his name, he has to bite his lip to avoid letting another moan out under your fierce grip.

"Very good, you've clearly done this before even before you knew you had this power, but there is so much more you could do."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:38 am

Richard couldn't help but grin a little. Maybe there was something to this. Sure, the pretty boy locked up a bit initially, but he was practically putty in his hands, allowing him to grope and play with his body without protest. He even added 'Sir' without needing to be told. Either this Tyler was a horny little slut, or there was some magic at work. Either way, he wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Well, Tyler, you were very rude to me just then," He told the feminine little treat before him, letting one hand leave his ass so he could reach up and cup the shorter male's cheek, thumbing it affectionately, "I didn't like that. Not one fuckin' bit. So, I think you're gonna make it up to me. And I think you know exactly how you're gonna do that."

The fingers that had so gingerly caressed his face suddenly fell upon Tyler's shoulder, and with a good bit of force, and not an insignificant amount of focus on keeping him docile and pliable, Richard pushed him down until he was on his knees. It only took a few moments after that for the muscly stud to undo his belt and begin unzipping his fly. Digging his thumbs into his own boxers, he pulled them down just enough for his cock to spill out, the heavy length flopping out to land across Tyler's face.

"Now, be a good boy and suck, Ty. Or I might stop being nice about it."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:54 am

He trembles when you tell him how rude he had been and touch his cheek. His gaze remains down and to the side as he remained docile. His lip trembled as if he were about to say something before he gulped and remained silent under your gaze and touch. Finally, he looked to you with confusion and a bit of fear when you told him you had an idea of how he was going to make it up to you.

He averted his gaze once again as you began to push him down to his knees. At first, he resisted, but he wasn't as strong as you, and either because he knew it was inevitable, his fear of you, or some power you were actually exercising over him, it didn't take long for him to begin his descent soon coming to his knees before you. Once he was there, and you reached for your belt, his face turned crimson with blush as realization dawned on him of what it was you had in mind. His silence seemed to break for a moment. "Wa-" but a look from you was all it took to silence that moment of resistance. Still, it left you to wonder if you should punish him further for that defiance, even if it was only momentary.

When your cock struck his face, he gasped in shock, and his blush only grew deeper. As you demanded he suck, he shivered as his gaze fell to your length. He leaned in closer taking a sniff of it first and wrinkling his nose. Still, he put his fingers around it pointing it towards himself. There was another shiver as he looked your length dead on before he closed his eyes took in a deep breath, and pushed the head between his lips.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:26 am

The sensation of soft, feminine fingers wrapping around his cock and the warmth of Tyler's mouth on his head was almost enough to distract him from the girly loser's makeshift defiance. Almost. But he'd have time to be punished for that. In the moment, he simply relaxed, groaning as the pretty little librarian before him worked him to a full, powerful erection. As his cock swelled between his lips, Richard's hand fell atop Tyler's head, tangling his fingers through the silky mop before him. He gripped it good and tight, right by the scalp, and pushed the femboy's mouth ever further onto his lengthy manhood.

"What was that before? Wait? No, I don't think I will," He touted, forcing more of his length into the poor guy's gullet until his thick head hit the back of his throat. "What I'm gonna do is fuck this pretty little mouth of yours, until I decide to bust the biggest, thickest, stickiest nut a little bitch-boy like you has ever seen. Right. Down. This. Throat."

He punctuated every word by pumping his hips forward, giving Tyler no escape between his advancing shaft and the grip he had on his head.

"And what you're gonna do is be a good little cump dump and lick, slurp, and swallow on every single inch until I decide I'm done with you. And if you're good enough, maybe, just maybe I'll let you take out that sad little thing tenting your pants and shoot whatever pathetic little load you've got in your balls. If you're good enough. You got that?" He asked, shoving another couple of inches down his throat as to make it impossible to fully answer without choking on his cock.

"I asked you a question, bitch."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:32 am

His body trembled in submission as you pushed him down and let him know his resistance had not gone unnoticed no matter how slight and short-lived it had been. He gagged when you pushed your cock further back to tickle the back of his throat giving the impression that despite his feminine appearance, the young boi had never deep-throated a cock before. The thought of breaking him in like that only egging your body on as you continued your assault.

His hands were on your knees trembling as he fought between a desire to push away and escape your assault, and submissive compliance to your actions. His body wanted to be able to breathe, but his mind knew he would only make things worse by fighting you. Weak and helpless, there was nothing he could do but weather your assault and hope it would stop before you broke him.

While it would certainly be hard for him to answer under the circumstances, a part of you wondered if he even noticed you'd asked him a question as his gaze shifted in shock when you called him a bitch. His eyes quickly darting this way and that as if he were trying rapidly to search his memory of the last few moments searching for the question you'd asked, and your continued work at coming just short of choking him certainly didn't help his memory though it provided ample motivation. FInally he answered, though it was made difficult with the size of your length and the way it kept slamming his throat. Even answering proved difficult under the circumstances. "Mph hrph."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:02 am

With his hand tightly coiled in Tyler's hair to prevent any escape, Richard groaned appreciatively as he began thrusting in earnest into the wet, warm mouth so helpfully wrapped around his shaft. It was good enough for him to hear the demure little muffles that his captive cock sleeve offered up. It meant he knew what his place was in this affair. It was that compliance which earned him the briefest of respite, with Richard just enough of his cock free for the feminine little bitch between his legs to suck in a few breaths through his nose. As fun as it would be to smother him with dick, he couldn't very well suck a big, sloppy nut out if he was unconscious.

"Breathe between thrusts, bitch. I'm not gonna be this nice forever, you got it?" He asked rhetorically, punctuating it by slamming home again, his cock bulging the poor guy's throat as he stuffed himself well past his tonsils. He kept going and going, forcibly conquering the librarian's gag reflex until his balls came to rest against his chin and his nose ended up buried into the neatly trimmed hair above Richard's sex. He held it there for a few moments, letting him gag and swallow around it, before withdrawing to give him another moment of breath. Then, he began to rut once more, letting himself go deep this time as he worked up a nice, steady rhythm.

"That's right. Take it like a good little bitch. You like the taste of this dick?" He asked, his dirty talk less about expecting a response and more about further dominating the pretty boy he'd sheathed himself into. "You fuckin' better. 'Cause I'm gonna need to empty these big, fat balls nice and often, and you're my number one cum dump right now. You should be honored."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:11 am

Tyler has trouble gagging and struggles to withstand the assault on his mouth and throat as you use his mouth as your own personal onahole. Still, he continues to do his best even if his best wasn't very good. You would have to give him plenty of practice before he would be sucking dick like the whore you wanted him to be. He shivers and tenses again as you give him advice and warn him that your generosity is finite. Still, with something to focus on for his improvement, you do start to see him making progress even with your continued assault. He closes his eyes seeming to try and focus away from your degrading words and on the task at hand perhaps hoping he could end this quickly if he just worked harder.

Mysaria suddenly reminds you of her presence. "Since you have him fully placated for now. Perhaps it's time to push yourself and do a little more. He is already naturally very girly, but are those qualities truly good enough as is? With enough focus, it would be possible to mold a person under your power and change their physical qualities as well as mental. Imagine him with fat, pillowy lips made for sucking, softer hair perfect for pulling, or a bountiful ass that claps each time your hips impact them."

Before you, you can see some tears start to form at the corners of his eyes as he tries to both weather your assault and keep his focus on working your length. There is a certain feeling of desperation coming off of him as he gags and chokes on your cock only to quickly catch his breath as you pull back out.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:00 pm

"Bitch, don't you see I'm trying to nut here? If you wanna contribute, give me something nice to look at and pull out those ghost tiddies of yours."

Annoying as her words were, she might've had a point. Tyler was real cute, for a guy, and even as he was now, he didn't hate the idea of taking the poor fucker to pound town whenever the mood struck him. But if he could make the pretty boy even prettier, then why not give it a try? Relishing in the sensation of the wet, tight seal his captive fuckhole's throat had around his cock as he thrust rhythmically, Richard craned his head back and closed his eyes tight.

He thought of Tyler, but more feminine. He hadn't ever liked those big bimbo lips, but nice, soft, kissable ones seemed nice. The kind that looked nice and pretty in lipstick, that could leave dozens of little kiss marks all along his superior cock when he'd finally learned his place. He thought of the hair, too, even as he coiled it around his fingers. He wanted it like silk, so it felt nice when he'd pat his cock sleeve on the head after a night well spent, or when he'd put it up in a ponytail and use it for leverage while taking him from behind. His behind was, of course, also on the menu. Richard had always liked girls with nice, wide hips that led into big, fat asses. He wanted it to clap nice and loud when he blew out that cute little o-ring of his, and when he pulled his bottom bitch into his lap, he wanted it to be as if a cushion.

There was a hundred little things too, softer skin, longer eyelashes, cuter nose. He let his mind run rampant, picturing the malleable boy between his legs as the perfect little sissy to take care of his needs while he coasted through college. It turned him on, and between his thoughts, the pent up days of cum filling his balls, and the fact he was facefucking one of his classmates, Richard felt a familiar thrum in his balls. Opening his eyes, he grinned like a devil.

"You feel that, Ty-Ty? Feel those balls getting nice and tight? You know what that means, don't you? A big, fat load, just for my favorite little bitch. Work for it. We both know you want it."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:15 am

Strangely, she seems to smirk at you. "Such a demanding man. You'll need to be as such to make it work though." She pulls open her cloak. It had been such slight covering that it was surprising it hadn't fallen off on its own, but maybe that was a ghost thing. "If you need to see something of a woman to finish, I guess I can accommodate you in the meantime. Just remember to keep shooting for making one of your own." She began bouncing them in her palms showing off their exact mix of softness and firmness. She even lets off the occasional moan while occasionally tweaking her own nipples.

As your mind ran rampant with the possibilities, the Tyler in your mind seemed almost impossible to tell at a glance from a real girl. You felt something similar to what happened when you'd first cowed him, but it was much weaker as if you were already a little spent. In addition, as your power seeped into him, his body seemed less pliant than his mind and will have been. It was clear you weren't going to turn him into a lady right now. Your thought's initial focus on his lips did seem to have some effect as you felt them plump and soften a little around your cock. People probably wouldn't be able to see a difference. As it stood, the only reason you could probably even feel the slight difference was because you were thinking so hard about how his lips had felt.

He groaned sheepishly still surrendering to your desires though he didn't quite seem to like it. Perhaps something to work on in the future. His eyes close, and he begins working his tongue a little harder clearly just wanting to get it all over with. It was all he could do given how tightly you were holding his head to face fuck him.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:41 am

"You're lucky you're a ghost, or I'd fuck that tight little pussy of yours gaping." Richard groaned at the specter, although his eyes did enjoy the show she provided for him. Between her nice, plump figure and the feeling of Tyler begrudgingly lapping against the underside of his cock, he could feel his release rapidly approaching. He almost wanted to drag it out, force the little bitch between his legs to really work for it, but there'd be time for that. For now, the urge to just unload his balls in the wet warmth surrounding his cock won out. His fingers tightened in the feminine librarian's hair, and he began to practically rut against Tyler's face, his big, heavy sack like a pendulum as it clapped against the pretty boy's chin as his powerful length claimed every available inch of his throat.

"Fuckin'... shit! Here it is! Take it, bitch! Fuck!"

It only took a little while longer of his rough, dominant thrusting to bring him to his peak, and with an involuntary snarl, he threw his head back and let it all out. His shaft throbbed, hard and fast, as he sheathed it into Tyler's throat, and his balls clenched taut against him as rope after rope of his hot, sticky, heavy cum fired right down his captive's gullet. With strong hands he kept him there, holding his little cum dump firm so he couldn't so much as think of escaping until every drop had ended up inside him. Richard kept that sweet little hole wrapped around his cock until he had emptied every thick, backed up wad he had and then some, refusing to let Tyler pull away and breathe until he really appreciated the feeling of his throat being totally, completely full.

Then, when it became clear it was becoming too much, only then did he release him, pulling back and letting his saliva slice member spring from between those plump lips.

"That's a good boy. How'd it feel? I sure as hell hope you liked it, because I'm gonna be cumming down your throat for the next four years, maybe longer. Best get used to it." He taunted.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:09 pm

She smirks at you. "Well, if I weren't a ghost, we probably would never have met anyway, but it is good to see men still have good taste in women. There were many men I had twisted around my finger." She continues bouncing her breasts in her palm before letting them go to fall back as she sways her chest side to side like a pendulum before you.

Tyler shivered and tensed as you began pistoning your hips giving him clear warning that you would soon be feeding him your load. After deciding to send you here, your parents had kept a close eye on you while they made arrangements, so it had been over a week since the last opportunity to empty your load any way but by hand, so you could feel how backed up you were. You could already feel how thick and satisfying your release was going to be.

He looked up at you with clear pleading in his eyes as you told him what was coming and called him a bitch, but by that point nothing would have dissuaded you even if you did have some sympathy for the twink.

Still, even with all of that warning, he was clearly not prepared for your load. He nearly gagged just from the first glob of your release hitting the back of his throat. Seeing the look in your eye, he hesitantly closed his eyes and began focusing on swallowing as fast as he could. Still, he clearly couldn't keep up with your output do to lack of skill and how backed up you were, so it only took about a minute before you could see his cheeks bulging with jizm he'd still yet to swallow. You still had enough kept back to paint his face almost completely white making him look like a total slut as he tried to catch his breath while your seed left streaks across his face and hair.

He tensed when you told him this wouldn't be the end. "No, please..." The look he gave you was practically begging for mercy. The apparition gives you a smirk. "He's still not willing yet, so you should make sure he's too scared of what you'll do to tell anyone of what happened here."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:52 pm

Richard couldn't help but scoff at Tyler's response. He was too pathetic to fight back, but still too obstinate to accept his place as a bottom bitch. Truly the worst of both worlds. But, it couldn't be helped. It'd apparently take some time to break him into a pliable cocksleeve, and in the meanwhile, there would need to be some leverage. Threats of violence would've probably worked; the guy wasn't particularly courageous, and Richard was sure he understood the gulf between them physically. But then he'd have to make good on the threat and ruin that pretty little face of his. So, getting a better idea, he reached into his pocket and fished out his phone. Then, without much in the way of warning, he aimed it at his captive cocksucker and snapped a few images with the camera app.

"Please? Please what, exactly? 'Cause I'm giving you a good deal here, Tyler. Not just anybody gets to suck this big, fat cock of mine. I know girls who'd fight for the privilege of bouncing on it whenever I call 'em up. But you don't gotta worry about fighting for the privilege. You'll get it all to yourself. At least, until I find more girly little losers to fuck," He told his cum-covered companion, relishing in at least a little bit of the humiliation he inflicted, "'Course, I guess you could try to deny me. Maybe go to the administrators, tell 'em I forced myself on you. But, if that happened, well, I'd have to leak these photos and show everyone just how willing you were. I don't think somebody forced to suck a cock would sit there and let their attacker give them a big, creamy cum shot, would they? What kinda man would let that happen?"

He moved his foot at that point, pressing the tip of his shoe between Tyler's legs, pressing into his meager package as he continued.

"No man would. But you're not much of a man, are you, Tyler? You've always been soft, and girly, and weak. You let me push you to your knees, and fuck your mouth, and cum down your throat, because that's exactly the kind of thing you were meant to do. You're made to be a bitch, Tyler, and that's exactly what everyone will believe when I show them what I did to you."

His foot began to move, very slightly, after that declaration, stroking Tyler through his pants, idly wondering whether or not he could get the little guy hard between the stimulation, the sexual nature of their encounter, and the dirty talk.

"But that doesn't need to happen. I'm real possessive over my property, Tyler, and as of today, I consider you my bitch. I don't want anybody else looking at you like that, knowing what a good little cocksucker you are. So, you keep your mouth shut, I keep these pictures to myself, and we keep on having fun, got it? 'Cause I'm real good to my bitches, TyTy, and I know for a fact you aren't emptyin' these anywhere else."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:30 pm

He tensed as you stared at him for a bit getting uncomfortable with the look you were giving him as you considered your disdain for his lack of ability to really fight back against you. When you reached for your pocket though he got curious at what you were doing. As he watched you pull out your phone, however, curiosity turned to dread. You could practically see the gears turning slowly in his head as the phone moved up into place before he finally reacted moving to bring his hands in front of his face, but it was too late by then. The first two pics caught his cum glazed visage perfectly before his hands finally covered his face. A few more pictures, even with his face covered with his hands, wouldn't hurt though you could easily grab his wrist and yank it out of the way if you wanted.

His face was crimson with shame as made sure there was no mistake as to what might happen with those images if someone should find out what happened down here which seemed to have him very bothered. "Fine fine, just don't show anyone those pics." He tenses gasping a moment later as you push your foot against his crotch. You find him completely soft, but even considering that you find it doubtful he has anything worth writing home about down there. He cringes a little as you call him not much of a man, but it wasn't enough to prevent him from starting to grow hard as your foot continued rubbing at him.

His eyes dart this way and that as you continue to tell him what was what giving no sign that he was going to be much trouble. Now it was just a matter of getting him more into this situation.

The ghost chuckles a little. "Not sure what that thing you pointed at him was, but it certainly seems like you've got him in line."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:29 pm

"Good to see we've got an accord." Richard sneered back, continuing to grind his foot into his feminine classmate's package. It seemed the little guy was capable of getting hard, and he idly wondered whether pleasure would grease the wheels, so to speak, in getting him more acclimated to their dynamic. It had been easy enough to dominate him mentally, and while physically changing him seemed to be a more taxing and difficult endeavor, just managing to get him aroused at the idea of being used as a cocksleeve, even against his will, would do wonders in breaking him in the future.

Richard withdrew his foot from Tyler's cock, and walked around the still kneeling femboy-to-be. Once he was behind him, he knelt down himself, reaching a strong arm around his body. With a single finger, he scooped a strand of his own spunk off Tyler's face, and with his other hand, began unfastening the girly boy's pants.

"I told you I'm good to my bitches, didn't I? So I'm gonna go ahead and let you cum, as a reward for good behavior. You keep being a good boy? You keep getting to cum. Easy as that." He told him as a matter of fact, leaning in good and close so he could whisper the words into Tyler's ear, hoping they were sensitive. With his hands he only allowed the first inch or so of Tyler's cock to pop free, just enough for the tip to stick out. With his cum covered fingers, he pressed them right along the sensitive ridge beneath the head, starting to stroke back and forth, back and forth, his sticky digits making a lewd schlicking noise as he masturbated his coerced companion.

"How's that? I figure, a 'guy' like you, treating it like a clit isn't too bad, huh? You'll be getting about as much use out of it when I'm done with you." He continued to whisper hotly into Tyler's ear, exerting his willpower over the boy as the specter had instructed. He didn't have to agree with it. He just needed to think it was hot.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:00 am

Tyler's mouth hung open and he groaned out as you continued to grind your foot against his small boi-hood. You could almost swear you could see his brain crackle and the gears in his head grind to a halt as you did your best to overwhelm him with pleasure he's probably only been able to experience by hand since coming to this school. He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts, but a little extra pressure was all it took to break his concentration once again.

He gasped with the slightest hint of disappointment as you pulled your foot away. You could see him start recovering his senses but moving in quickly, you were able to catch him off guard once again. He shivered when your arm wrapped around him looking unsure as you wiped a bit of your spunk from his face. He's only more shocked grabbing your wrist weekly as you open his pants out of fear as you pull his cock out.

Surprisingly or no, you found the first inch to be more of his cock than you'd expected. From the feel of it, he couldn't be more than three to four inches, and you were certain he was already fully hard from your footjob. His breath hitched as his sensitive little prick twitched between the fingers slickened by your superior seed. His entire body shuddered as your breath tickled against the back of his ear. "Ahh...don...don't stop...p-p-please!" His cock twitched again pathetically before drooling out a rather lackluster dribble of pre. He panted clearly ashamed of himself but unable to help it as you seemed to press every button.

The witch watched fascinated. "Such a lovely sight. If I still had a body to feel pleasure, I would touch myself, but alas, I can only really show it off." Leaning back and spreading her legs, she teased you with the sight of her pussy. The lips were plump and puffy clearly having seen lost of use but still looked tight and pliable. There was a certain playfulness to the display, but it was hard to tell if it was a little teasing, or if she was actually trying to get a rise out of you.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:38 pm

"Don't stop? Bitch, I decide when I start and when I stop," Richard hissed, pinning Tyler's cock against his groin and letting him edge as punishment for his defiance. Once he was satisfied with feeling the head of his minuscule manhood pulse in protest, he started up again, rubbing fast, hard circles all across his frenulum.

"When you're my bitch, I decide when you cum, you got that? The sooner you learn to submit like a good boy, the better," His eyes couldn't help but fall upon the ghost and her pussy. Was she just mocking him? She was damn lucky he couldn't actually interact her; dead or not, a bitch who decided to tease him wasn't walking straight the next day. Seeing as though he couldn't take it out on her, though, the next best option was Tyler. Running his other hand up Tyler's shirt, the hypnotic stud began to toy with his nipples, rolling them between his thumb and finger, even while the digits on his other hand sped up their jilling, treating his boi-hood like a glorified clit.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:19 am

Tyler cringed when you hissed out your displeasure. His cock twitching in weak protest as you stopped pleasuring him, but he managed to avoid vocalizing any protest. "Nnngh, sorry, i-it wo-won't happen again..." He seemed to think for a moment before he continued with a blush. "...sir." He shivered when you restarted satisfied in his submission. He listened carefully though you could tell it was a struggle with the pleasure on his little clitty.

"Y-yes, when you decide...sir. Ahhh!" The delay is shorter this time, and you feel his little prick quiver as if verbally submitting had caused some additional pleasure. He was panting and gasping by the time you started playing with his nipples as his discomfort at the situation seemed to become drowned out by the pleasure you were giving him toying with his body as if it were just a piece of your property to be used however you should see fit. The witch continued watching reaching down to touch herself though the gasp she gave was clearly faked.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:59 am

"Good boy."

That was all the comfort Richard offered the squirming femboy in his arms, continuing to toy with his body to his own delight. He wanted to make him want that release. To really, truly desire nothing more than to cum on command. So he kept it up, teasing his nipples, nipping at his earlobe, and stroking circles all across the head of his puny dick. He kept going and going, just until he was about to finish. Then, as Tyler's cockhead swelled and he got close, he stopped entirely, and let him edge. Only once the threat of orgasm was completely gone did he continue once more, stroking his new toy just to the precipice of cumming. Over and over he did it, muttering horrible, degrading things into the cutie's ear all the while. Around the fifth or sixth time, he nuzzled just a bit closer.

"What'd I tell you, hm? I'm good to my bitches. Look at you. You want it. You need it. The next time you get hard, you're gonna think back to this. Think of what I'm doing to you. Think of how badly you want more of it. You'll be begging me to cum," His fingers reached a fever pitch, the slickness of Tyler's pre and his own, manlier seed audible all across the room as he utterly dominated the hard little dicklet beneath his digits.

"So. Beg for it. Beg for it, and I may just let you do it this time. Ask me nice and sweetly, 'Please, let me cum, sir', and you just might get to."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:32 am

He shivers with a cute little squeak as you called him good directly into his ear. Your continued ministrations bore fruit as you found him squirming more and more while his movements grew more and more frequent, they also grew weaker. Either he was growing tired, or he was trying not to struggle too hard lest you take it as a sign of defiance. His arms and hands moved particularly eratically as if he had no clue what to do with them.

His cock twitched and drooled its thin pre getting more productive each time you brought him just short of climax. His breathing also grew heavier as he tried to catch his breath in the few moments you gave him to settle before you began your ministrations again. He bites his lip now and then trying to hold back the most vocal of his moans gasps and groans, and you could only imagine what it would be like to see him completely broken of restraint.

His entire body tenses in surprise when you demand him to beg for the chance to cum hesitating a moment, but as you began stroking him again, it was clear that his need was growing too strong. Soon his desire not to be edged again won out over what shame was left. "P-pl-please, let-let me c-cum, s-s-s-s-SIR!" The effect on him was becoming more pronounced as his clit twitched between your fingers as he shouted the last word like the submission itself was exciting him to his own embarrassment.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:13 am

With the admission of desire, he kept his fingers a blur on Tyler's boi-clit, keeping the pressure going as he reached his plateau. Seconds before he came, right as his member swelled and his balls contracted, Richard lurched forward and forced his lips against the pretty little bottom-to-be. His lips parted, and he claimed the whole of the femboy's mouth, wrestling his tongue into submission even as he held him close and let him blow his pathetic load all over the floor in front of them. Rocking against him, he kept the kiss constant and passionate, letting Tyler melt into it while his brain worked through the overwhelming sensations upon him.

Only when the last of his load had fired forth did Richard dare to break the kiss, leaving a strand of saliva connecting their lips. Licking his own clean, he gave a few final flicks to the dicklet between Tyler's legs, before disentangling from him entirely.

"I'm gonna get settled into my dorm today. But tomorrow? I'm visiting the library. You're gonna be there, and you're gonna be waiting for me. If you aren't, it's your ass on the line, understand?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games