Captured by Chrysalis [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Captured by Chrysalis [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:36 am

Queen Chrysalis chortled and laughed, but seemed pleased and happy all the same. And as long as you're Queen, and your children, were happy, then all was good. You were good. A good, submissive, obedient Brood Mare for your Queen and your children. This seemed to only reinforce the love that you were feeling for them and your Queen, which hurried things along quite faster than Chrysalis or anyling else had expected. You weren't entirely sure where that term came from, and a small part of you wondered and worried about it, but then after you were provided some food later and some rest, you were then birthing your children. All 90 of them. Somehow, you were able to keep track of them all!

A small part of your mind noticed as the eggs slid out of you (larger than before) that they soon hatched and were taken away. You noticed that Chrysalis was observing, and seemed to take note of the fact that all of the children were a bit... different. You weren't sure how you knew they were different as well, but you noticed that some were born with chitin the same color as your coat. The eyes of others were like your own... and still a few others seemed to bear on their chest a marking resembling your cutie mark. Strangely though, even without these indicators, you would have known they were all your children, even as otherwise they all looked the same.

Once it was done though, you took a nap. For a full day. Nearly two. And for more then a week, you mostly slept, only being awoken here and there by a servant coming in to ensure you ate, and to be checked on by your Queen, whose horn and eyes would glow And you'd find yourself loving her even more afterwards as some more memories of your past either simply faded or were... altered a bit.

Regardless, ten days later, you finally awoke feeling more like yourself, though this day you were alone in what you had determined was your chambers. The guards hadn't been there for the past several days, though you weren't entirely sure why they'd been there before. You were a loving and loyal servant to your Queen after all~!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Chrysalis Control 803/1000
rolls to resist hypnosis are at -3, and ya add 3 extra dice for hypno gain rolls.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:45 am

I Groaned and scretched out a bit, my body felt so sore~ and my womb felt so empty~ I shuddered, and hummed getting up and walking to the door to poke my head out, I wanted to go on a walk, maybe meet up with my Queen and have some more babies? I hadn't had babies in over ten days! I felt so bad about that, I was the Brood Mare I was supposed to have babies! Though, I also kinda wanted to try and find a library...hmm, well I could probably just ask Anyling to tell my Queen I wanted Books and Babies right? Maybe I'd even find my babies!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:53 am

Poking your head out, you stepped out and wandered around, finding yourself somewhat surprised to in fact find one of your children! She was wearing garb that you could only surmise was that of a servant, and her wings were the same color as your coat. Even without that though, you simply knew somehow. She was the 71st you had birthed.

She blinked, but then smiled and bowed just a bit before... looking a tad confused and then hugging you as she said, "Good afternoon Mother~ What can this 'ling do for the Royal Brood Mare~?"

rolls to resist hypnosis are at -5, and ya add 3 extra dice for hypno gain rolls.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:00 am

I Smiled and cooed, once again practically shining with Love as I pulled my daughter into a hug "Hey Baby~" I giggled, leaning down I kissed her "Look how cute you are~ You're wings are so pretty~!" I said happily "My Seventy First little daughter all big and cute now~" I couldn't help but dote on her some. Before remembering what I was going to do "Oh Right, I wanted to Tell My Queen that I'm ready for more babies, and I wanted some books or the library? I like reading things." I told my daughter and smiled happily showering her in hugs, nuzzles and love "What do you like~?" I asked a moment later.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:19 am

71 squeaked, then melted a bit into your hug as she practically glowed with delight under your doting attention. "M~Mother, c~careful with all that, y~you'll fill me up before mealtime." She then hummed a bit as she got a moment to have a bit of space between you and her, humming just a tad as she said, "The Queen is currently not in the palace, she went back to Canterlot to check on some things for her plans. But I'd be happy to take you to the library! Though its not very big..."

Back to Canterlot? Plans? Some memories, exceptionally hazy, tingled at the back of your head as you tried to recall...

She gestured for you to follow her, you noting she retained a purple-ish glow that was similar to your own magical aura as she lead you along... though not before you saw two of your sons dressed in guard armor doing a patrol.

roll to resist the hypnosis you've taken thus far to see if you can realize something might be up. If ya fail, usual rolls for gaining.

rolls to resist hypnosis are at -5, and ya add 3 extra dice for hypno gain rolls.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:45 am

I Giggled "Silly~ If you get full then just share it!" I wasn't quite sure what she was talking about but why wouldn't you share food you didn't need? "I know I personally gave you a lot of brothers and sisters! I'm sure some of them would love for some!" I told her happily, though I held her tightly as a weird thought filled my head, Canterlot? What? I shook my head "Sorry, my brain spun a bit!" I said refocusing, before seeing two of my Sons and casually began radiating love at them "Oh Look at you two~! You remind me of your Uncle!" I said happily approaching and kissing both on the cheek, eagerly pushing love into them, I finally figured out why mom loved to tease Shiny while he was on duty, I giggled and set off, following my daughter off after about a minute of fussing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:03 am

The spinning of your head was briefly followed by a pulse of green in your mind. If it was important, your Queen would explain it to you. You just needed to be good, obedient, and submissive, so that when she returned she could fill you with more eggs and you could continue to be the best Royal Brood Mare~

"Uncle?" They asked in some confusion even as your daughter giggled a bit but blushed under your clinging affection. They also blushed, but seemed to puff themselves up a bit as you noticed they likewise gained a slight purply glow to themselves. Though at the moment, it wasn't as pronounced as what your seventy first child was giving off.

Leading you along, here and there you passed a few more of your children. You noticed that males could also be servants or workers just as females could be soldiers or guards. The other 'lings, which a part of your mind seemed to finally process to mean Changeling, mostly ignored you, though some gave you the slightest of nods, focused on their tasks as they were.

Finally though, you were lead into a room your daughter said, "Was the Hive's Archives. The Queen keeps all important records and any books the Hive finds here."

Chrysalis Control 937/1000
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:47 am

Everyone one of my babies was showered with love and affection, I couldn't let them think otherwise! Just because I'd been in and out for ten days didn't mean I didn't love them! They were my babies after all! I had to give them kisses, hugs, nuzzles and let them know that mama loved them! I also, didn't react badly to other 'lings, though I didn't shower them with maternal love like I did my babies, the ones who nodded at me were given a lighter form of love, friendship, making friends was nice! I looked around eagerly "Oh~ How's this all set up, like what are the different sections, where are they?" I asked trying to figure out what system this "Archives" was based on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:12 am

The other Changelings are surprised and either confused or flustered by the love you give so freely, though they certainly don't complain about it. You get the impression they aren't used to this sort of thing in the slightest.

"I~I uhm, am not sure Mother. B~But I'm sure if you look around you might get an idea of things." Glancing about quickly reveals to you though that there doesn't seem to be much organization. If anything, it feels more like the room is simply a place for hoarding whatever knowledge the Hive gains access to.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:26 am

I huffed, annoyed by the disorder, and without even thinking about it my magic began reaching out, picking up books, and I scanned them, briefly moving books around as I worked to set up sections for everything, and move everything into where it should be shaking my head with a huff "Really, there should be a Librarian, or Archivist here or something, this is just wasteful and messy." I complained, petting my daughter's head lightly as I worked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:45 am

She squeaked a bit but the affection you were supplying seemed to stop her from saying anything. And while this did after a bit bring two of the Archivist's in question into the area you were in to see what you were doing, they didn't seem inclined to stop you as they just watched in some amazement at your casual use of so much magic.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:30 am

I didn't think I instead, started to Lecture them on how to care for Books, and how to Organize them, and questioned them and made them explain it back to me, I was going to teach them how this all worked, was this why I was sent? To help them with their books? Though as they learned or answered something correctly, I'd smile, tell them they did good, and accidentally blast a small about of love at them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:32 am

At first, the other 'lings didn't seem all that inclined to respond even as you started doing the organizing yourself anyways. However, the bursts of love that you sent to those who were paying attention seemed to very quickly encourage them to listen. You also notice that anytime you send out pulses of love, the Changelings seem to gain a slight glow akin to that of your magical field.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:19 am

I didn't even realize what I was doing, it was the love of a teacher for a student, I huffed at them, did they not get enough praise? I didn't understand why they were glowing, but, I huffed and taught and did my best to set them on the path to getting the archives in order as I held my daughter in my arms, my breasts pushing into her the entire time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:48 am

Your daughter is positively glowing and squirming, blushing quite a bit and looking torn between not knowing what to do and wanting to simply snuggle and nuzzle further into your embrace. The other 'lings seem to eat such attention up though, and before long have started to get things organized much better, even helping you in gathering a pile of things for you to peruse and read at your own leisure~!

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:57 am

I Giggled at my daughter "Hmm~ If you're feeling overwhelmed you could always grab a Ling you like and share some love while I Love on you~" I teased my embarrassed daughter with a grin, making a show of nuzzling and practically pouring love into her, even as I continued to praise and help the other Lings.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:28 am

Your daughter seemed to understand that after a moment, even if there was the briefest bit of confusion. She nodded, giving you a peck before dashing off... though one of the other 'lings quickly took her place. This one was not one of your children, but as they nuzzled into your chest, you noticed their wings slowly beginning to gain the same purple hue as many of your own children.

You also felt a something hard slip out from between their legs and rub against you, though the femcoltish 'ling didn't seem to notice.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:39 am

I blinked feeling a bit confused at the new Ling latching onto me, but after a moment I could only giggle and hug him, petting him even as his head buried into my breasts, I blushed a bit at the...what I could only guess was a dick currently sitting between my thighs...well, that must be embarrassing...Wait, Did I marry my Queen!? Were all this Ling my Kids too?! Was this my step-son?! I blushed and began giving him love, letting him nuzzle my breasts as I pet him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:57 am

The thought of marriage flittered through your head... though it was quickly washed over by new thoughts. You were the Brood Mare of the Queen... your duty was to service the Queen and bare her young... but you also had a side duty. To tend to the needs of the Hive in whatever manner you could. And as the ling nuzzled into you, you felt that hardness twitch and throb...

He cannot give eggs... but he is the child of the Queen and is needy...

Time for a hypnosis roll!

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:05 am

I Shuddered but then giggled and gently tilted his head up and leaned down, kissing him and sticking my tongue in his mouth sucking on and teasing his tongue I smiled at him "Hmm~" I moaned breaking the kiss "You can't give me the babies I want, but you can use my hole all the same dear~ or my thighs, or breasts~ I Love you after all~" I told him with a smile.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games